• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm voting for Juno. If I'm wrong, I really don't care.

well

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Honestly...I think Gunner's clue was that both the choices are innocents. :/

Anyone down for a last minute vote change? There's a reason Gunner urged us to think this through. I think that means we're both innocent picks, but I could be wrong.

I'm only willing to switch to Eros who I haven't trusted much during the game. So if anyone else is down to mass switch, we should. I feel Eros IS Green for sure. Juno I'm doubting now.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
  • Eh, I don't really know. They both have really convincing stories, even though both of the stories are very suspicious. I just have this feeling that Klippy has been lying this whole time. My vote is: [LYNCH]Klippy

EDIT: I think were voting for the wrong people here. I just look through all the pages and not one person voted for Zero, Eros, or Nakuzami. They have been quiet enough for me to get a little suspicious about them.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay, so as it's lined up...

Klippy - 4 (Zero, Juno, Eros, Sinon)
    Juno - 5 (Klippy, Sonata, marz, Nakazumi, El Heroe)

If Juno turns out to be a Green, then that will reveal the two sides.

There's four Greens left (Zero, Juno, Eros, Sinon), and five Blues left (Klippy, Sonata, marz, Nakazumi, El Heroe).

Granted, we could all be doomed here if Juno's innocent too. I'm fairly certain Eros is Green though, so if anyone wants to swap votes, I think now's our last chance on the off chance Gunner's hints mean both Juno and myself are innocent and being played.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Ending the day in one hour, after I eat my lunch. Juno still is the number one pick, then Klippy.

Change or not change it now.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Since I think the game might be over after this day, I'm just gonna make some wild picks for fun:

IF BOTH KLIPPY AND JUNO ARE INNOCENT:
    Klippy
    El Heroe
    White Mage
    Marz
    Juno

[supporter]Sonata
    Nakazumi
    Eros
    Sinon[/supporter]

IF JUNO IS GREEN:
    Klippy
    El Heroe
    Nakazumi
    Marz
    Sonata

[supporter]White Mage
    Juno
    Eros
    Sinon[/supporter]

I'm 100% certain Eros is a Green. All of his posts have been fishy to me from the go and I think I tried lynching him once before due to my suspicions, so there's that. I think, if Juno is innocent, then the Greens split the vote to confuse us all - so there's a couple on each side.

Mafia games are funfusing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I give up on life, but I just want to point out real quick that the people who voted for me (marz and Sonata, to be specific) did so without providing much of a reason, so you should be wary of them when I die. marz in particular - something he did in all his prior lynch votes too. He either really doesn't care about this game and just jumps on the first bandwagon he sees or something's up with him.

...'course sometimes the people that say a lot and seem like they're trying to be helpful turn out to be Mafia, so who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Good luck but not really because I hate you all for lynching me >: (

Salzorrah

Years
  • what if all of you were supporters and i was the green you have been searching for all along? hmmmmmm...

LYNCH GUNNER

and boo you and your smod powers klippy :P okay srsly no more gm intervention. :P

Salzorrah

Years
  • DAY FIVE HAS FINISHED

NIGHT FIVE

It was interesting, to say the least, there were a mix of votes, but the majority of them chose between Klippy or Juno. After careful consideration and a margin of 2 votes, Juno was deemed the unlucky soul. Everyone gathered to the town square, I was on the platform, as so was Juno, she went to kneel, and I took the pistol and aimed it at her head.

"Any last words, Juno?" I asked.

"You guys were looking at the wrong people. We're all fucked." she said.

Some were watching the scene unfold, some looked away in horror.

"I'm very sorry Juno, but the fates has spoken."

I held the trigger, made sure to aim the gun at her head, looked away, and said "I'm sorry." before pulling the trigger.

Her now lifeless body slammed to the ground, and as I heard the slump of her body hitting the platform, I knew, we had just killed another Supporter.

It would now take a miracle to successfully eradicate the [supporter]Greens[/supporter]. I didn't know it at the time, but tomorrow will be a surprise, that's for sure.​

JUNO IS DEAD. SHE WAS A SUPPORTER.

INFORMATION

Again, rules for this season are as follows:

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use LYNCH [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a Green, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ Unless you are a Green, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Abstaining is no longer allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

And here is the current standing of the cast!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    Charlie Brown as Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
    countryemo as Supporter [Killed on Night One]
    Archer99 as Supporter [Lynched on Day Two]
    Hibikaze as Supporter [Taken Down on Day Two]
    Hopeless Masquerade as Supporter [Killed on Night Two]
    apocalypseArisen as [supporter]Green[/supporter] [Killed on Night Two]
    Zehn as Supporter [Lynched on Day Three]
    gimmepie as Supporter [Killed on Night Three]
    GreenFlame as Supporter [Lynched on Day Four]
    Aslan as Supporter [Killed on Night Four]
    Juno as Supporter [Lynched on Day Five]
    Sonata as ???
    Sinon as ???
    Klippy as ???
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zero as ???
    Eros as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    marz as ???

Salzorrah

Years
  • ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED

Once again, we all gathered to the courtroom. All 7 of the residents and me.

"Last night, the body of marz has been found in his bedroom, drugged and unresponsi-"

Before I had the chance to finish my remark, 4 of the residents pulled out guns and pointed at us. The rest and me were backed in the corner of the courtroom before a certain person spoke to me.

"I told you we'll take this goddamn town by force, Mayor, or should I say, arachnidsGrip?" he said.

"What are you going to do to us, Eros?" I asked with anger.

"See this?" Eros pulled out the pistol. The same pistol that had been used to kill Juno. For once in my life, I got scared.

"Say goodbye to your village, townies, coz the Greens are taking over. Hail apocalypseArisen!" he said while aiming at my head.

Outside, in the town square, a gunshot has been fired in the courtroom.

MARZ IS DEAD. HE WAS A SUPPORTER.

THE GREENS HAVE WON THE GAME

EPILOGUE

I would like to thank you all for participating in Season 2 of the Supporter Mafia. Before anything else, I would like to say that I will be also heading Season 3 of the Supporter Mafia, and things will be different in that season, trust me!

Now, before I release the official roles and the official actions, here are some statistics and quirky trivia about Season 2!

❋ Season 2's roles are based on the old Supporter system (Green usernames and tiers) and the new Supporter system (GSCP)
    ❋ Season 2 has surpassed Season 1 in terms of posts, activity, and members
    ❋ The Season 2 thread is also the 4th most replied thread in the whole VIP forum, and the 1st, if not counting the DCCs
    El Heroe Oscuro has broken the no posting in the night phase rule 2 times, but has been pardoned
    ❋ The Supporter's chances of winning started to drop when Day Two started and passed the point of no return on Day Five
    apocalypseArisen and El Heroe Oscuro are the only returning members from Season 1
    ❋ Only the vigilante has ever successfully killed a Green
    Hibikaze was the only member that was inactive throughout the game
    ❋ 2 members of the cast also became GMs of other Mafia games, Klippy, with his Minecraft Mafia, and Nakuzami, with Faeries & Daemons, which is still ongoing
    ❋ For once, El Heroe Oscuro hasn't died in a mafia game
    Klippy was the most suspected member that is still alive in the end
    Klippy and Sonata were the only members that were promoted during the course of the game
    Sinon and Zero were also the only members who changed their names during the course of the game
    ❋ The chances of you lynching a Green randomly were higher than lynching a Green using suspicions
    ❋ This season's name was originally Five Nights of Mafia but was changed because of reasons​

Now, the time you have all been waiting for, here is the official roles list!

arachnidsGrip as the GM
    Charlie Brown as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Zero]
    countryemo as Detective [Killed on Night One]
    Archer99 as Normal Supporter [Lynched on Day Two]
    Hibikaze as Normal Supporter [Taken Down on Day Two]
    Hopeless Masquerade as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Two]
    apocalypseArisen as [supporter]The Organizer[/supporter] [N0-N2] [Killed on Night Two]
    Zehn as Doctor [Lynched on Day Three]
    gimmepie as Vigilante [Killed on Night Three]
    GreenFlame as Normal Supporter [Lynched on Day Four]
    Aslan as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Four]
    Juno as Normal Supporter [Lynched on Day Five]
    marz as Normal Supporter [Killed on Night Five]
    Sonata as [supporter]The Tiers[/supporter]
    Sinon as Normal Supporter
    Klippy as Normal Supporter
    El Héroe Oscuro as Normal Supporter
    Zero as [supporter]The Tiers[/supporter]
    Eros as [supporter]The Organizer[/supporter] [N2-N5]
    Nakuzami as [supporter]The Tiers[/supporter]

For those who are wondering how I distributed the list, I used random.org and randomized the list 5 times.

The first 5 are the Greens, and it is also in that order who succeeds the Organizer if he/she dies.

The 6th member is the Detective, the 7th is the Doctor, the 8th is the Vigilante, and the 9th to 18th members are Normal Supporters.

marz was forcefully placed on the Supporter team, due to balancing.

And finally, here is the Season 2 Action list!

NIGHT ZERO

Mafia kills Charlie Brown
    Zehn heals El Heroe Oscuro [failed]
    countryemo investigates Archer99 [N.Supporter]
    gimmepie kills no one

DAY ONE

Supporters lynch no one

NIGHT ONE

Mafia kills countryemo
    Zehn heals Eros [failed]
    countryemo investigates GreenFlame [killed in action]
    gimmepie kills no one

DAY TWO

Supporters lynch Archer99
    Hibikaze got taken down for inactivity

NIGHT TWO

Mafia kills Hopeless Masquerade
    Zehn heals El Heroe Oscuro [failed]
    gimmepie kills apocalypseArisen [Green]

DAY THREE

Supporters lynch Zehn
    marz joins the season

NIGHT THREE

Mafia kills gimmepie

DAY FOUR

Supporters lynch GreenFlame

NIGHT FOUR

Mafia kills Aslan

DAY FIVE

Supporters lynch Juno

NIGHT FIVE

Mafia kills marz

SEASON 2 END

That is all I got to say for this epilogue, thank you so so much for participating in the Season 2 of the Supporter Mafia! That really means a lot to me! Please use this thread to convey your opinions, reactions, suggestions on the game, since it will help me handle the next season, which would probably be a month after this.

Also don't leave the thread just yet, since tomorrow, I will be releasing a teaser for Season 3! Be sure to wait for it!

Once again, this is arachnidsGrip and this has been Season 2 of Supporter Mafia!

Years
  • I think Klippy has now learned his lesson about trying to be too obvious as a defence haha.
    I have to say, from the moment arachnidsgrip confirmed that Klippy was innocent (Am I allowed to say you did that, I mean I was dead) I was wondering what the hell he was thinking haha.

This was great fun and I can't wait until next season.
    Also, I got you apocalypseArisen. HAH.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sorry, but if a certain GAMEMASTER hadn't spoiled my deception by answering questions, I could've turned this around. ;) Also add to the statistics that I have now survived two Mafia games in a row and lived to escape both. Call it cunning tactical skill or simply good looks. ;)

Also it's extremely obvious when people who ARE Mafia don't post. Mage was quiet most of the game, Nakazumi was quiet as well for a chunk, Eros was the most vocal and I suspected him a few times (should've lynched him over Zehn that one day), and Sonata is Mafia in every damn game. :P

For the record, Juno and I realized late in the day that we were both innocent by Gunner's clue and attempted to get a surprise last minute lynch on Eros, but Mage refused and I couldn't contact Marz or El Heroe in time to get them to change their votes.

So blame them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back