• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivors of Mieko Island! PG-14

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alexis Blur

Alexis, still fuming, walked into the jungle. The ground was sandy but luckily she had boots that made sure that sand didn't get in to her feet. But her socks were soaking wet. She looked back; she could hardly see the beach and the others anymore. And there wasn't really a sign of wild pokémon... maybe they were hiding or maybe there weren't any on this island. If it even was an island.

The red head sat down on a palm tree log and took off her boots and socks, hanging them up i a tree to dry them. Her stomach growled again. Typical... Then she got an idea. There was someone who usually timed her hunger with Alexis'.

"Emolga, come on out," she said, taking up a pokéball from her bag and letting the energy inside out. It took the form of a black and yellow flying squirrel, who looked rather worried. Emolga flew around Alexis head for a moment, then sat down on the log beside her, watching her surroundings questioningly.

"I know..." Alexis said, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. "We're lost on an island of some sorts. Can't even remember its name. There is a bunch of other trainers here as well..." Her stomach growled again, and Emolga's stomach replied with a tiny growl of its own. "And we're in need of food," Alexis continued. "I didn't bring any. Really should remember that the next time I travel anywhere."

She pouted; unless this was her last trip ever.

Emolga shone up, however, and started buzzing around in the trees around the trainer. "Do you see anything... edible?" Alexis asked, forgetting her boots and socks and stepping down to follow Emolga through the jungle. They were still moving along the beach, and could probably have spotted the sea through the leaves and branches if they had looked closely enough.

What they found was... that girl, Serena and her pokémon sitting by a pile of coconuts. Alexis still wouldn't say she liked the girl... but she had found something edible. Or drinkable, Alexis wasn't sure how coconuts worked. Reluctantly, she walked up to Serena and the Herdier, after a push from Emolga.

"Hi..." she began, not really sure how to make up for earlier. "Um... are you having all of those yourself?" she asked. Emolga pushed her with an angry face. "Yeah, yeah..." Alexis told her pokémon, scratching her head and then turned back to Serena. "Um, I mean. Sorry about earlier. I... don't mean to judge you." She wasn't looking at the girl when she talked, rather at her own feet. And for once, she wasn't smiling, she mostly looked bothered.

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years
  • It seemed that they either didn't hear me, or their just ignoring me. Now that's rude, I thought to myself. Ryu ran up next to me, huffing and puffing from running so long. I didn't realize that I was running too fast for Ryu. I picked him up and put him on my shourlder so he could get some rest. I started to walk over to the group when I heard some girl yelling at someone.

"What the hell does that matter now?" one of the girl said, putting on a smile, although it sounded more angry if anything. "You snob!" she continued, "Nobody cares about your ugly pokémon or if you're bored now! We'll have to find... find some place to stay in case it starts raining and stuff and in case there are wild pokémon here, and we have to-" she was interrupted by her stomach growling loudly for everybody to hear. "... we have to find food. You can stay here and glitter all you want with your silly contest pokémon, while I'll go into the forest and do something useful with my real pokémon!" She then turned around and walked into the forest I just got out of, not even waiting for the girl she just yelled at to reply. She walked past me, not even noticing I was there, which I thought was very rude. The other girl yelled, ""Hey! Well you'r a meanie bobeeni slowveeni, with a big fat mouth and a ugly face you cow! and i hate you'r hairstyle! hmph." She then turned around, called her pokemon, and they walked off. I walked over to the other people that were still there and said, "Hey, is everything alright? That was about to turn into a HUGE fight. Oh, and my names Erik Roseberry." I extened a hand for someone to shake.

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
  • As Dylan made the walk to the others, a couple more woke up. Boy and girl, aged about... well, he didn't know. The girl seemed the same age as the others, and the boy seemed younger. He slowed his pace as the group ahead grew in number, losing conviction in his approach.

Why am I going to see them, anyway? He didn't imagine they knew any more about the situation he did, and they were people. He didn't notice that he'd stopped walking until Ambition pointed it out to him. A ways in front of Dylan, an basically-adult-boy came running out of the forest towards the crowd, his back to Dylan. This one shouted loudly and with a raised fist, "At last! Other people!" No one in particular noticed, but for the strange, small pokemon that followed him out of the forest. After a moment, the boy commented on this, picked up his pokemon, and headed toward the crowd.

In fact, they were likely distracted by an argument between two girls; the skinny-second-girl-he'd-seen and another noticeably-better-dressed-one. There were a number of pokemon around them, and they were shouting at one another, presumably because better-dressed-girl had done something worthy of skinny-girl calling her a "snob". She had been talking to a noticably-poorer-girl just before skinny-girl exploded. When the two girls had stormed away from each other, Dylan had made his decision.

Stupid idea, anyway. He was now walking back to the ocean, with Ambition complaining and Sage making no efforts to quiet him, which was just as much a declaration of disapproval. Upon reaching the water where Vicious was swimming aimlessly in wait, Dylan brought out her pokeball and crouched down.

"Let's find a nice quiet spot with a decently-sized body of water and a source of food. Then we can sleep there for three or four months." Vicious did not entirely approve, but Dylan pointed out that, "I can't just leave you here. It's likely there are more Kingler about."

Resigned, Vicious allowed him to return her to her ball. After doing so, Dylan proceeded to bring out Ambition's ball, at which point Ambition voiced a resolute displeasure for the idea. After a moment of thought, Dylan consented wordlessly, and offered Sage his ball. After Sage declined, Dylan stood back up, and began heading to the forest.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Serena Paige Tipton

"Ok, try to act it out, why can;t i eat a coconut shell but i can eat a pistachio shell." Serena was talking to her pokemon, then Petal face palmed herself. "What!" She said.
    "Hi..." a soft voice from behind Serena came, she turned around and saw Alexis, the girl she had a quarrel with earlier. "Um... are you having all of those yourself?" she asked.

"Maybe." Serena replied, in a slightly angry tone. Serena looked away for a moment, she could tell Alexis was hungry, why else would she go back and not ask about the coconuts?
    Not noticing Alexis was talking to her pokemon she replied, "Um, I mean. Sorry about earlier. I... don't mean to judge you."

For a while Serena didn't reply, she just stared at Alexis. Even though she was a total stranger to Serena, Alexis had apologized. Was it cause she wanted a coconut or two?
    "Well..." Serena then replied as she looked down to the sand.

She then stood up and faced Alexis. "If it will make you happy, take a coconut." Serena offered. That might have been the nicest thing she did all day. "And it's okay, i get that type of thing allot from the girl who thinks she deserved to be Little Miss America and not me. She still bugs me when i see her though."

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    The constant pounding of the sea to the back, chilling feet with its frigid touch as the waves moved forward bit by bit before sinking back into the ocean. The stinging heat of the sun on top of the face-down teen in the pure white sand, which was soft to the touch. Such sensations were the first things felt by the pale boy returning to conciousness.

Sidney gripped a handful of sand. Sand? What the.. His eyes were still closed, but he could tell that he was laying down, that his shoes and part of his pant legs were freezing cold and wet, and that his entire front side was covered in sand.

Weakly, the boy began to rise, his muscles barely able to lift his own weight. Thousands of grains of sand fell from Sidney's unzipped hoodie and white tee shirt underneath. Unable to fully stand, the boy knealt on the beach for a while, groaning. There was a severe pounding in his head, and an overall aching throughout his body. Just then, another icy wave touched his feet, soaking right through his pants and shoes. Another wave of cold overcame the boy, who quickly rose to his feet and jumped forward, beyond the reach of the ocean. Sand clung to his wet shoes and jeans, but he didn't bother with it.

Turning, Sidney observed the source of the frigid touch. Beyond him was the sea, and nothing but. No boat, no wreck of a boat, no people either, odd. As Sidney had recalled, he was not the only "winner" of the sweepstakes. He wondered where they, and the ship went, even if he only really cared about the ship. Turning more, he observed the rest of the island, the white sandy beaches that reminded him of home... home, where was that anyways? Was it truly in Hoenn? Where he had been miserable and evolved into the character he was today? No, that couldn't be. If home is where the heart is, the boy mused, then I must be a bum.

Then he remembered. The dream! And Lin... The whole thing had been a hoax. The sweepstakes were a lie, the ship was an illusion... somehow, and now he was going to be stuck on this island, no idea where to find food, water, shelter, or this "Lin"character whose home he was supposed to be saving, nevermind how in the world he was supposed to do that. And just to put a cherry on top of the sundae, he had no choice, and couldn't leave.

Sidney sank to his knees again, eyes out to the sea. He simply stared at it for a moment, taking it all in. Then, a steady stream of curses and swears left the teen's mouth the likes of which hadn't been heard from him in years.
    Once his small outburst was over, Sidney caught something out of the corner of his eye. It looked like a figure of some sort, moving, in the opposite direction of him. Beyond that was a group of even more figures. Even if the boy tended to not get along.. with anybody, he decided that it would be best to figure out who these people were, though Sidney reasoned they must also be from the ship, and, more importantly, what was going on.

As Sidney got within earshot of the group, he overheard a pair of feminine voices, obviously in an arguement. Looking forward, the boy saw the two grils, one of them eventually sulking off towards the nearby treeline, who was eventually followed by the other. Sidney's first sight of the group amused him slightly, though he didn't smile. Other than the arguement, nothing noteworthy seemed to be happening. The rest of the group, now comprised of about seven people, just seemed to be talking. Being that their voices weren't as raised as those of the two girls earlier, Sidney had a hard time hearing them, though it didn't seem as if they were talking about anything important. They're stranded on an island they know nothing about, and they waste their time socializing? Sidney wondered, confused. Even if they were talking about anything important, Sidney wasn't about to risk getting any closer. As far as he knew, nobody had noticed him, and that's the way he preferred it. He was still out in the open, yet the others were seemingly so caught up in their petty small-talk that they hadn't seen him. To insure that he would continue unnoticed, Sidney walked to the trees where the two girls had went. He moved far enough away to not be immediately noticed, yet close enough that he could at least guess at what the group of people were talking about, hoping to pick up on anything useful.

Years
  • Jeff watches as Alexis storms off, but he had noticed her stomach growl. "*sigh* I'll go with her. We shouldn't wander off alone. Yoou two stick together." He follows after her, hoping to talk some sense into her. He loses sight of her as she heads furthur in, but luckily he can follow her tracks. They lead him to a log, where he finds her socks and shoes hung up to dry. "Oh. Great. Now she's running around barefoot." He checks the ground closely, noticing her tracks lead back towards the beach.

He notices her up ahead, having a chat with Serena. He heads forward cautiosly, not wanting to startle them. He happens to overhear a bit of conversation. "If it will make you happy, take a coconut. And it's okay, I get that type of thing a lot from the girl who thinks she deserved to be Little Miss America and not me. She still bugs me when I see her though." He clears his throat as he approaches, calling attention to himself. "Ladies." He stops a few paces away. "You proabably shouldn't wander off like that. Not alone, anyway." He notices the coconuts, and a flash of insight strikes.

"Let me help you with those. Coconuts can be tough to crack. Come on out, Pinsir." He throws the ball, calling forth the large Bug. Please don't be afraid of Bugs. That would really ruin this for me. "Pinsir, could you open those for us?" Pinsir steps forward, slicing a cocnut in half with his pincers. "Coconut milk is okay, but the meat is the only really edible part, y'know?"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    "Thanks!" Alexis said, forgetting all about being mad, at the opportunity to put something down her stomach. She happily accepted a coconut and then... stood there for a second, raising an eyebrow at Emolga. "Uh, how do you open these things?"

"Ladies," a male voice that Alexis recognized, came. Turning her head, she saw Jeff walk out from the forest behind. Her knees instantly went strangely weak. Had he been following her? A faint smile and a rather silly look reached her face.

Jeff stopped a few paces away. "You proabably shouldn't wander off like that. Not alone, anyway." He noticed the coconuts, and seemed to have an insight. "Let me help you with those. Coconuts can be tough to crack. Come on out, Pinsir."

He threw a ball, calling forth the large Bug. It was brown and had pincers on its head, looking rather menacing. Alexis, not really caring if pokémon were ugly or not as long as they were friendly and strong, decided to like it. It was Jeff's pokémon, after all.

"Pinsir, could you open those for us?" the guy said. Pinsir stepped forward, slicing a cocnut in half with his pincers. "Coconut milk is okay, but the meat is the only really edible part, y'know?"

"Right! I knew that!" Alexis said and smiled still. She picked up one of the halves that Pinsir had just sliced, from the sand. Luckily, it had fallen face up, but some of the coconut milk had been spilled. She didn't wait, knowing what she needed, and hungrily drank from the fruit, or whatever a coconut was. When the milk was out, she tried biting in the white meat. It tasted strangely...

"Uh," she said, not really knowing what she had expected. "Maybe we should find some berries or vegetables as well?" She was a vegetarian, like many was.

((OOC: I refuse to eat pokémon! ))

shinysweety

Years
  • Serena Paige Tipton

"Thanks!" For the first time Serena smiled, maybe Alexis and her could come along after all. "Uh, how do you open these things?" Alexis asked, "Thats what iv'e been trying to figure out." Serena replied to her. "Ladies," a voice came from behind Serena, she her head around along with Alexis to see the boy with a eye patch.
    "You proabably shouldn't wander off like that. Not alone, anyway." He said, then he looked at the Coconuts. "Let me help you with those. Coconuts can be tough to crack. Come on out, Pinsir." Throwing his pokemon in the air, Serena watched a big, bug come out of it.

"Pinsir, could you open those for us?" Jeff asked his Pinser. The Pinsir started to slash open every coconut, some milk had spilled on the ground but a few were safely up and ready to drink.
    "Coconut milk is okay, but the meat is the only really edible part, y'know?" What was he talking about? There was meat in Coconut?
    "Right! I knew that!" Alexis suddenly said said in quickly after. "I didn't know that, why is meat in a nut! I mean seriously." Serena stopped complaining and picked up some coconut.

Serena sighed before trying the milk, she put the coconut closer to her mouth and quietly sighed, to quietly or anyone to hear. Then, Serena started to drink the milk. It tasted.... a little different than the milk she had before. "Uh," Alexis then said after she finished, but Serena was still drinking. She changed the direction of her eyes to look at Alexis and listen.
    "Maybe we should find some berries or vegetables as well?"

Serena finished drinking, but didn't try the meat... it looked raw. When Serena put the coconut down she noticed she had a milk mustache (Like when you drink milk it stays on the top of ur Lip sometimes, so yeah that's a milk mustache) And wiped her mouth with her hand.
    "Good idea." she said, "I hate meat, no body tells me what type of meat there preparing in the kitchen at home, so i just don;t eat it and iv'e grown used to that. So let's go find some berries, im starved." Serena said, making herself stand up. Then started to walk to the forest with her pokemon next to her.

Years
  • "Well, it's not meat, per se, that's just what it's called. But I agree, we should try to find something else to eat." He offers his hand to Alexis, to help her to her feet. (A purely chivalrous gesture, not in any way implying she needs help.) "There should be some other kind of food on this island, probably farther in." He gives Serena a stern look, even though she's not looking at him. "Didn't I just say not to head off alone? Wait for us."

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Cindy

Cindy turned back as she heard a voice from behind her saying, "Hey, is everything alright? That was about to turn into a HUGE fight. Oh, and my names Erik Roseberry."
    "Uhh... Im Cindy, nice to meet you.." Cindy said shyly.
    "Umm... I'll be right back." Cindy ran over to Serena, she was very curious about a few things, she wanted to ask her many questions.
    "Excuse me." Her soft voice said more confidently, "Umm... Are- Are you Daisy and Josh Tipton's daughter?"

shinysweety

Years
  • Serena Paige Tipton

Serena kept walking towards the forest, she was almost there. Serena looked down at her footsteps in the sand while walking, then she heard Jeff's voice call out to her saying, "Didn't I just say not to head off alone? Wait for us." Serena put her hand up to her side and then replied, "Whatever." Serena sighed annoyed as she kept walking with her pokemon. Serena then turned her head to see Cindy, the poor girl next to her. "Excuse me." she began. "Umm... Are- Are you Daisy and Josh Tipton's daughter?"

The wind started to fly by, and the sun began to get less warm. Serena could hear Winguls and Pelippers tweeting while they were flying over sea, and the tree's and ocean vastly making noise. Serena quietly sighed, then turned to Cindy which was still staring at her. "Well." Serena began to speak, "Yes. Yes i am, why?" Even though Serena wanted to tell how rich she is and how famous her parent's were, Serena couldn't help feel curious. "And im sorry. For the random yet for some reason rude thing to say to you."

Serena looked back down to her feet, she just realized she didn't have any clothes to wear the next day. They had almost made it into the forest. Hopefully there would be enough berries growing for everyone. Serena could hear pokemon screeching in the distance, there voices were faint but she could hear them. Many Winguls and Pelliper's had stopped tweeting to. And the fresh smell of berries and leaves came to Serena. Making her feel more kind.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Bryn thought about her home. I wonder if Marisol's mad I haven't called her yet. I can't, really, from here. No signal... and I don't have a phone. I hope my aunt doesn't worry. I wonder if this place has anything edible. I'm suspicious towards those berries. Hey, wait a moment, where are my Pokemon?

"Cleeeeeeeoooooo! Seraphina! Majesty! Where are you?!" she cried, hopping off her rock and running in the direction she first came from. It didn't take long for her to run into Cleo, who wasn't happy at the fact that her trainer had forgotten her. "I'm sorry… have you seen the others?"

"Servine!" Cleo nodded and ran down the beach, Bryn running after her. Seraphina was curled under a tree, one eye open and glancing around.

"Seraphina! There you are!" Bryn said. The Vulpix looked up and rolled her eyes. She knew how forgetful her trainer was. "And now, there's just Majesty. And I have a pretty good idea where she is." Bryn walked to the edge to the water. "Majesty!" A Milotic popped her head out of the water. Bryn motioned for her and her other Pokemon to follow her and began to walk back to her rock. "Sorry about that…I was just kind of excited about the island, tis' all."

When she got close enough to see her rock, she noticed other people around it. Alexis, Serena, and the guy who screamed about the Rukilo region earlier were no longer there. Instead, a few new people she didn't recognize were. "Oh, um, hello. When did you get here? I…erm…didn't notice you…"

"SCREECH!"

Bryn's head was up and facing the sky at the sound of the cry. An Archeops was flying over the island, something in its talons. Bryn stared at the Pokemon, mesmerized by it. She had never seen an Archeops at home. The Archeops dropped whatever it was holding and flew off into the distance until it was out of sight. Bryn stood there watching the sky for a moment, wondering if the creature would come back. When it didn't, she decided to see what the item that fell was.

Bryn walked up to the object. She reached over and picked up what looked like a piece of paper, rolled up with a string tied around it. "Oh? A message?" She untied the string and unrolled the paper as she walked. Her eyes scanned over the words. "I should show this to the others…"

She ran up to the people who were around the rock. "Um, hi again. I just found this…and if you've heard of 'Lin', then you might want to listen up." She began to read the message.

"Hello again. It seems you've all made it, and you're safe. I'm so glad, I couldn't bear it if any of you were harmed because of me. This is Mieko Island, as some of you may have assumed. I have a warning for you. Please don't venture too far into the forest yet. My friends…they're too dangerous to be around at the moment. Stay near the beach for now. The best thing you can do at the moment is find food and shelter. There is a fresh water pond not too far from the beach. There are coconut and berry trees on the edge of the jungle. Whatever you do, stay away from any strange berries. Tomorrow, I shall give you instructions on what to do next. Lin."

Bryn looked around. "Have you seen...anybody else, really? Aren't there supposed to be ten of us? I've seen..." She took a moment to count on her fingers. "Like...seven or eight people now."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Jeff offered Alexis his hand to help her up. Her cheeks went almost as red as her hair when she took his hand and got up. His hand felt rough against hers, as if they were used to working hard. A handyman...? She smiled again, not really having cured her hunger but at least not feeling as panickingly bitter anymore.

Serena went off towards the forest and Alexis torn her gaze from Jeff, let go of his hand, somewhat reluctantly, and turned to Emolga, who was soaring in the air above them. "Come on," she said, partly to her and partly to Jeff. "Let's go already."

She went back into the forest, following Serena and Cindy, and remembered something. "Ah! My socks and boots!" That made her rush by the other girl, trying to find her clothes again. "They must be here somewhere, I swear I could see the beach from where I sat just before..."

Emolga squeaked from somewhere to her right. She had found the clothes! Happier, Alexis pulled them on again, even though they were still a bit wet. Then, Emolga squeaked again. She had found a bush with a lot of meaty berries, right behind where Alexis had sat on the log!

"Great! How come we didn't see it before?" Alexis said, picking a lot of berries and practically throwing them into her mouth. She didn't stop to wonder if they were poisonous, but she thought it was the kind called Oran berries. The immense feeling of relief she got when she felt her stomach fill, even if it was only berries, made her mood swing up instantly. She put more of them in a pocket on her bag without squeezing them too much, before walking back to try and find Serena, Jeff and Cindy again.

"Look what I found! Loads of berries! I picked most of them on that bush... here!" She opened the pocket on her bag and held it out for the others to take. A wide smile was on her lips now... which were, by the way, blue from the berries.

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
  • It was only when Dylan had reached the edge of the forest that he heard the cry of a bird, or something very near it. Pokemon confused things like that. Dylan felt his feet stop. No, he thought. Keep walking. His head began to turn. Stop. His neck head and neck did not oblige, turning to face the source of the noise.

"Isn't that... extinct?" He paused for a moment after speaking. After immediately regretting speaking, he got the idea to say something clever to make up for it, despite not talking to anyone in particular. "They're just reviving everything these days."

But the Archeops had something - something it dropped upon the beach. But hey! There was first-seen-sitting-on-a-rock-girl. Dylan watched as the tied parcel fluttered in the manner to be expected of such a thing, before the rock-sitting-girl picked it up and read it. When Ambition reminded Dylan that he and Sage were there, stopped by his indecision again, Dylan turned back to the forest.

"I just found this…and if you've heard of 'Lin', then you might want to listen up." Without turning from the forest, Dylan scratched the back of his neck, while Ambition groaned. Dylan could hear that the rock-sitter was facing away from him while speaking, probably talking to those still around the rock. He slowly lowered himself into a crouch, still facing the forest.

"Hello again." Every piece of Lin's message held some interest for Dylan. But after a few unsuccessful attempts, he was able to force all but one thing aside. "Fresh water pond."

But Dylan heard rock-sitting-girl speak again. This time, he thought he heard her face him briefly, along with the others. "Have you seen...anybody else, really? Aren't there supposed to be ten of us? I've seen..." She took a moment to count on her fingers. "Like...seven or eight people now."

After a moment, Dylan breathed out of his nose, stood with the pads of his feet, turned to face the rock-sitter, and spoke to her and the others, roughly twenty feet away.

"I would imagine they'll turn up. Seems like she wouldn't have put them too far from the rest of us." He didn't voice the thought that she might've accidentally done so. "But I'm going to look for this 'fresh water pond' that's nearby. I'm feeling some thirst, and we'll all be feeling some before long. Anyone interested?"

He didn't point out his intentions to kick back and relax in a quiet, secluded place once they'd found the pond.

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Cindy

"Well." Serena began to speak, "Yes. Yes i am, why?" Cindy didn't really know why she asked that question, but now she was sure it was her. "Oh. no reason." Cindy replied. "And im sorry. For the random yet for some reason rude thing to say to you." Wow, who knew she would apologize. Then, Cindy turned around and saw a group reading a note, and then heard some pokemon crying from further. "Do you hear that?" she asked to Serena. Hoping she has heard the pokemon to.

shinysweety

Years
  • Serena Paige Tipton

Serena looked around, she didn't notice Jeff just behind her. Serena blinked rapidly for a few seconds, the wind was making her eye's sore. Then, Alexis ran up over to Serena and the other's. She then said, "Look what I found! Loads of berries! I picked most of them on that bush... here!" Alexis showed a ton of berries in her hand. "Great, im starved." Serena carefully took a pink, heart shaped berry out of Alexis hand and almost immediately took a big bite.

"Awesome!" Serena said, just swallowing the piece. Serena took another bite from the berry, then heard Cindy's voice. "Do you hear that?" Serena finished eating the berry, her tummy was more full now. "You mean.... those pokemon cries?" Serena asked, "Im curious let's go check it out!" Serena ran into the forest, not listening to anything from behind her. She then looked from side to side, her pokemon had caught up with her. "Look!" Serena ran over to a small, cute little Wurmple was injured, he was bleeding on his ear. "Poor thing!"

Serena ran over to the small pokemon, she carefully picked it up and started to walk back to the beach. Seemed like no-one had come after her yet. Serena ran back out f the forest, she panted as she stopped infront of the group. "Look, this pokemon is injured!" Serena always loved pokemon, she wanted to help the tiny critter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: lol, Wurmples have ears?))

Alexis Blur

"Look, this pokemon is injured!" Serena said, coming out of the forest with a bleeding bug in his arms.

"Eww! Don't let it bleed on me!" Alexis said, utterly disgusted. How could Serena pick something like that up? What if it was poisonous or something. "I went picking berries to eat, and you're going looking for bleeding critters?"

Then she hesitated for a moment, eyeing the bug closer. "You don't suppose we can eat it, do you?" Her disgust went away with the hope of getting more to eat, of course.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OOC: OMG i have no idea, xD)

Serena Paige Tipton

"Eww! Don't let it bleed on me!" Alexis shrieked, how could she act like that infront of a injured pokemon? "I went picking berries to eat, and you're going looking for bleeding critters?" Alexis was starting to act like she didn't want to help the poor little Wurmple. "I CARE about pokemon you know!" Serena said. Serena looked at the poor Wurmple, it's eye's were closed but it was shaking. Serena heard Alexis then say, "You don't suppose we can eat it, do you?" Immediately Serena looked up at her, "Of course not!" She began. "If you were a injured pokemon you wouldn't want to get eaten, would you!" That mad Serena pretty mad, "And besides, im a VEGETARIAN i don't eat pokemon or any type of meat!"

The Wurmple's eye's were open ful of fear, it moved it's head side to side looking at Jeff and Cindy. Then to Alexis. "Im going to go over there, atleast Bryn wouldn't want to eat this poor thing." Serena turned around, making her soft, silky brown hair waved when she turned. As Serena walked over the Wurmple started to wiggle around, as if it tried to wiggle free. "It's ok tiny buddy, we won't eat you." Suddenly, the Wurmple stopped wiggling and stared up at Serena for a moment, his eye's gleaming at her. The Wurmple looked back away but this time less scared.

Serena walked over to Bryn and the other's around the rock. "Hi there." Serena said, as she stopped walking and stood next to Bryn. Serena hoped that Bryn wouldn't want to eat the tiny pokemon either. Serena then put her hand out to show Bryn, and the other teens around the rock the Wurmple. "I found this poor pokemon in the woods, over there." Serena looked at the woods for a second, then turned back and continued. "It was crying for help, then i showed Alexis and she said that we should eat him! " The Wurmple's eye's grew wide again. "So i came over to you, hoping you wouldn't want to eat him Byrn." Serena waited to see what answer Bryn would give.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • After a while of walking, Daniella found a group of others by a rock. She saw a girl holding a bleeding Wurmple and rushed out to them.

"Uh, hi, I just um...noticed you guys. Anyways, that Wurmple doesn't look too great."She said.

She felt one of her pokeballs wiggle, and out poped Oddish. She began speaking softly, looking at the Wurple.

"Um, this is my Oddish, April. I saved her from a bad condition with a ton of Houndoom."She said pulling a emergancy kit out of her backpack.

"May I see the Wurmple? I promise to be careful with it."Daniella said.

She didn't like calling a pokemon 'it' but she couldn't tell the gender. She ignored her frequently growling stomach, she'd never dream of eatting a pokemon. All she could think about was saving the poor pokemon before the worst happened. She looked at it softly.

"It'll need ointment and bandages, but that should do it. If we frequently replace the bandages and ointment, I believe it'll be just fine."She explained."I'm Daniella by the way."

Years
  • Jeff takes a few berries, what little remains after the girls have their share, thankful for something besides coconut. Maybe this place is survivable after all. Serena heads off into the woods, returning soon after with a Wurmple. Jeff looks at it, noticing it's injuries, but the girls start bickering again. "You don't suppose we can eat it, do you?" "Of course not! If you were a injured pokemon you wouldn't want to get eaten, would you?! And besides, I'm a VEGETARIAN! I don't eat pokemon or any type of meat!"

Jeff steps between the girls, holding his hands up placatingly. "Alright, calm down. We won't eat the little bug. Probably not much meat on it ayway." A new voice enters the verbal fray, a quiet, almost whispered tone. "Uh, hi, I just um...noticed you guys. Anyways, that Wurmple doesn't look too great." The new girl takes a look at Wurmple, offering advice on how to care for it. "I'm Daniella by the way."

Jeff offers her a hand and a smile. "Hello. I'm Jeffrey, and these lovely ladies are Serena and Alexis. Ointment and bandages may be hard to come by, given our current predicament, I'm afraid."

Back