• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweeties! Has your name been used in the anime?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Lightning said:
    I think it's a camper. xD;;

If it is, it's kinda funny since it means you spend all your time outside.
    I think you're right. And, when I battled you I was one of those fighting people. Because I'm so fit. -_- LOL

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • I don't remember a Sarah in the anime, but you'd find me in the Game Boy TCG as one of the Water duelists...with my sister as the other, so it was definitely weird seeing me and my sister in the same game...

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
  • EmeraldSky said:
    I don't remember a Sarah in the anime, but you'd find me in the Game Boy TCG as one of the Water duelists...with my sister as the other, so it was definitely weird seeing me and my sister in the same game...

Wasn't Sarah the name of the princess in the Mirage Kingdom?

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    ive searched the games and theres a lot of people called ben
    thats such a comman name
    :) I neva heard an one on tv say "BEN"

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • The name Emily has been on the anime (Ralph and Emily) and the name Emma (Lass) has appeared on the games also. I think it's fun to have your name on Pokemon, even though they weren't really nameing that character because of you! ;)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • My nickname that everyone knows me by (and I've revealed to s select few of my online friends) is also the name of a semi-important character in R/B/Y/G/S/C/FR/LG, who's appeared once on the anime, and is also the name of a regular trainer in G/S/C (I think its either a Firebreather or Fisherman).

It's also the nickname of a president and a rich man. =]

*probably gave some stalkers enough info to guess it*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I think so.

My name is...asian. x_X I know it's been used, but I prefer not saying it, because obviously Lily likes Lily better.

:<

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Has Matt (Or matthew Call me that and you DIE!) Been used?I'm pretty sure it has been used in at least ONE of the games...

Miguel RC

Ultimate Weezing Master
    Years
  • Yup, its used like.. every single episode of pokemon, guess who? Jesse, yup even though i think she spells it Jessie and i spell my name Jesse

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
  • probably my name won't be used....Demitri is a little too exotic for the execs. If they ever use my name on the air....I still won't care since the dub gets no respect from me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Tell me if the name Patrick has been use, m'kay?
    It's actually a really unusual name her in Norway :\

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Short answer: No

Long answer: ..........................no
    Sweeties! Has your name been used in the anime?

Back