• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Scott
    Lilycove

I was trying to find some where to get my shell fixed when the Snivy chief pulled in a Human. "D*** that Snivy is stronger that he looks.." I thought.
    I watched as the Snivy pulled the Human into the battle tent. I was about to
    go enter it to see what was going on but I held back. I watched closely to
    see who would enter. I leaned against the wall for a few minutes and watched as no one walked in. I glanced back at the tent for a second and watched as Nick entered the tent. I walked a bit closer to it, I moved close enough to be right next to the entrance. I looked around to see if any one was watching and I peaked through. All I saw was Nick and the Snivy. The Human was tied up and couldn't move, this was war but I didn't believe in taking someone against their will. I wanted to react but I couldn't get into any trouble now, I had just joined the army. I continued to look in the tent to see what would happen.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Drake
    Ocean next to Lilycove

I darted across the ocean floor as I felt the cold water on my skin. It felt different when your going so fast. Even though the water was freezing I liked the feeling. I closed my eyes as I continued through the water. As much as I loved the water I had more important things to attend to. I opened my eyes and quickly stopped swimming. I pressed my feet on the sea floor and pushed off. I sprung up wards quickly and flew into the air. I twirled in the air to dry off. I spread my wings and lifted off into the air. "Alright, lets see what going on by Fortree." looking toward Fortree and flew off.

I arrived at Fortree high in the air to the point where the humans couldn't see me. I watched as the humans helped each other out of the snow and healed the wounded. "Great to see the humans are working together" I gave out a little smirk on my face and watched the people. It looks like the pokemon lost this one, I could tell because of how the humans were acting. Not like their celebrating, but they didn't look gloomy. I began to think about how the pokemon and humans had used to work together the same way the humans are working together now. My smirk slowly faded away as I looked towards Lilycove. "Better go check up on the Pokemon" I looked down at the humans then flew to Lilycove.

I arrived at Lilycove and hovered above the town and watched as the pokemon were helping each other. I was kind of disappointed, not because the pokemon are my kind and they lost the battle, but because the pokemon and humans are only working with their own species. I let out a sigh as I watched the pokemon. All my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Arceus'
    voice booming in my mind.

"Members of the League of Legendaries, Hear me, It is almost time for us to take action. We need to stop this madness and create peace between the two faction before it is too late. We need to stop Chaos from spreading. I will need help from everybody, and if we act together we will save the Region from further destruction...or..." Arceus had stop speaking for a second. If Arceus was calling us for help it had to be important. The Alpha pokemon began to continue speaking. "Soon I will be too weak to be the Alpha Pokemon. All LoL Members, please report to the Hall of Origin on top of Mt Pyre as soon as possible. Arceus out." "Looks like Im headed to Mt. Pyre" I said as I looked toward the mountain and darted off.

Drake
    Mt. Pyre
    Hall of Origin

I arrived to the top of Mt. Pyre. I took out my Azure Flute and played the tune. I loved the sweet beautiful sound it made. I let out a smile as the stairs had appeared in front of me. I looked up them and began to ascend them.
    I got to the top and took a step forward. "I apologize if Im late" I nodded my head then walked to the side and sat down like a bird.

(OCC: Finally was able to post now, had some "Technical difficulties" ;) )

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Dartanian Quickslash
    Lilycove City

Dartanian broke off from the rest of the Pokemon the moment they reached Lilycove and went back to his shadowy corner. No one had seemed to notice him before so this appeared to be the best place to sit in peace. He looked curiously at the human the Snivy Chief had dragged in. It's face was hidden behind a helmet of some sort so the Gallade couldn't make out any physical features, which only served to make him more curious. He had been more focused on fighting at the battle so he hadn't really gotten a good look at any humans - the only humans he'd ever seen besides Lilac. He continued to watch the bound human, wondering what he looked like beneath his armor. 'Maybe I'll get the chance to talk to him,' he thought than looked around at the Pokemon all around him. '...Than again, maybe not.' Still, he'd keep an eye out for any chance he might get. Even if he was here to fight them, he couldn't help but feel curious about the humans. For now, though, he'd just have to watch and wait.

Dartanian turned his scrutinizing gaze from the human to the rest of the Pokemon. As he had hoped, no one seemed to notice him where he sat. 'I guess it comes with no one knowing you,' he thought ruefully. He watched as the last of the troops from the battle at Fortree returned, led by a Typhlosion with green flames. 'That's strange... I sure Typhlosion are supposed to have orange flames. Maybe it's a birth defect?' For a moment, the Gallade thought about going and asking the fire-type himself, but thought better of it. 'I'd look like a total idiot asking something like that,' he berated himself.

Remembering something he had learned about his own species but never been able to try himself, he opened his mind to the emotions of those around him, using the natural abilities of Gallade. The emotions that reached him were mixed, many of the Pokemon were angry - no doubt at the humans - others were excited - probably looking forward to the next battle - and still others seemed to be bored of it all. He quickly shut his mind to the wave of emotions, feeling rather overwhelmed. If he was going to put any use to this ability he'd have to practice. he knew most Gallade probably learned how to sense emotions at a young age, no doubt a part of growing up. 'I guess I'll just have to work on it than.'

((OOC: Not the best post ever but I just wanted to get something in while I have the chance.))

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    (I don't know what the heck to do, so I'm just going to continue the conversation between Rumble and Thanatos)

Thanatos Hannibal
    Lylicove Beach

The two Reuniclus' seemed almost exactly the same; even their graviotional walks had many similarities. The only difference between the two were Thanatos' bigger body mass, he didn't have scars all over his face nor he was wearing an interior armor engaged to any weapons. Their eyes were completly different too; Rumble's eyes were dark amber with white circles inside them. If you looked closely, you would be able to see his insanity and unstable character; but you'd also see he was never wasting his time, in other words, he was smart.
    But Rumble's eyes didn't have that ice cold seriousness Thanatos' eyes had. They didn't seem intimidating like Rumble's; his eyes were blue with a black circle in them, causing you that feeling of fake safety and eternal calmness.

Those eyes were now in contact and Thanatos felt deep admiration for his father, again. They were beginning to bond even more.

"Junior.."

Rumble was saying, as they reached the beach with the golden sand.

"Have you any idea, why you're named Hannibal?"

It was like Thanatos' eyebrows became one as he frowned, trying to figure out why. He had never wondered.

"Hannibal is the only human we can take as a model - one of the greatest tacticians in the history."

Thanatos' smirk remained on his face. He was never good at history, and now that he saw what humans were made of, he wasn't interested. Rumble kept talking, looking at the vast sea before them.

"Yeah, it's true we must hate and oppose humans, and it's also true that all of them are trash. But there are special ones - remember that."

Thanatos nodded at his father, wondering who these people would be. He couldn't imagine a human being nice. Rumble seemed to notice what he was thinking;

"And now you're probably wondering who these people are... Yeah, I didn't know there were good humans either."

And Rumble's tone changed from harsh to mad suddenly.

"But almost all of them are bad, that's why you need to exterminate, demolish, destroy, annihilate and frankly kill anyone on sight. I'm not telling you to shoot first and ask questions later, I'm telling you ask the questions while blowing 'em to bits."

Father and son laughed again. Then Thanatos noticed someone sitting on a rock, having his back turned to them; he recognized Gilbert's small and agile body. Then he turned to Rumble and said with a calm, ironic voice.

"And this is Gilbert.. My brother."

Rumble shook his head, showing disturbance. But he didn't say anything about it.

"Mandel's step-son.. He's not your brother, Junior. He was just an orphan Mandel picked up from the street."

But Mandel's father.. true father, was a hero. He died like a hero! And Mandel saved his egg, thought Thanatos, but shook off the feeling that Rumble didn't show any interest in Gilbert. But he was his brother - they were raised together.
    Rumble snapped his fingers lightly and Thanatos turned to see what was happening; a small sack came out of his father's gel.
    Rumble's eyes flashed with trickyness as they met Thanatos'.

"This, is the key. The key that will get you out of a sticky situation."

Thanatos' telekinesis moved the small sack towards him - it was barely bigger than his right limb's red psychic orb. It touched his gel and felt something round inside it - what could it be?

"It's very important. You must not lose it."

Something in Rumble's eyes made Thanatos believe that he didn't really mean those words, but he wasn't sure. He decided he would look at it later as his father apparently wasn't in the mood to talk about it. As the sack was traveling through his gel to reach the psychic orb of his right limb, he remembered that necklace Morgana had given him - the one with the Never-Melting-Ice on it. Why Never-Melting-Ice? It's useless for me... My father gave me something really useful.

"Now let's go meet with that brother of yours."

They levitated towards Gilbert.

Last edited:

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Khufu Sphynx
    Lilycove City
    Outside Battle Tent

The Pokemon were coming into view. One Snivy had a human captive, hidden behind a suit of body armour and a helmet. Evidently, this Snivy had talent. Or else, he had just been lucky. Capturing a human was no easy task. Khufu moved to congratulate the Snivy, but he ducked into the battle tent to report to Herodes, and Khufu turned around. He saw a Typhlosion standing around waiting for something, and walked up to him.

Still unsure of the status of the fighting, Khufu asked him directly, "So, the Pokemon warriors have returned. Have they returned victorious, or defeated?"

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Nick Fizen
    Lilycove
    Battle tent

Nick looked down and saw a flareon. He seemed pretty battle hardened, maybe even a vet from the last war. "I'm pretty sure we lost. I was knocked out in the woods for about three fourths of the fight. We were the ones who retreated though," Nick still wasn't sure why they had retreated though; it seemed like the pokemon were doing pretty good, but then again, he hadn't been awake for most of the fight. A sting in his shoulder reminded him of his wound. "I've got to go and get this looked at. We can talk more later," with that, Nick walked towards the medics.
    Most of them were busy, but he finally found one who rubbed an oran berry mixture on his wound. It stung a little but was overall relieving. Nick walked back to the battle tent and saw Scott standing near the entrance.
    "What are you doing?" Nick asked him, partially scolding him but not meanly. "Did you get your side looked at?" Nick noticed the dried blood and the wrappings around his shell, which let him know that they had; Nick had been the one to drop Scott off for Arceus' sake! He didn't really give Scott much time to answer, but told him "Sorry soldier, chiefs only." Nick walked in and stood where he had before, next to the flareon. "What is your name?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Scott
    Lilycove

I was looking through the tent to see what was going on. The human was probably being questioned. I was about to turn around and walk away, since this wasn't really an interest to me, but a voice came from behind me and asked "What are you doing?" I turned around quickly and looked up at the pokemon behind me. It was a Typhlosion which I quickly realized it was Nick, I had been running in to him lately. I could say I had considered him a friend, even though I doubt I was his friend. "I was just a bit interested to see why the human was here" I responded to his question. I stepped out off line and I was a bit disappointed in my self. Nick then asked me "Did you get your side looked at?" I was about to respond but he then said "Sorry soldier, chiefs only." He then walked into the tent. I let my ears down and walked off. I felt kinda stupid, and kinda hungry. So I left where I was at the tent and searched for a snack.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Colonel Vikar Leroux
    Fortree City
    Human Base of Operations

Vikar followed General Trace to where the wounded private was. After hearing the exchange between the Corporal and the General and then followed Cain for a bit before speaking, "General Trace, If the LT was captured… something just doesn't seem right about it. How does a trained sniper, who is also a veteran, afford to get captured when he should be behind our main defense line that never got broken by the enemy? To be blunt sir, I'm beginning to wonder if he betrayed us." Vikar's voice was a serious yet rather monotone voice. As they arrived at the General's office Vikar added, "I best get going as well I need to finish up some things before we head out. Sorry about the earlier comment I shouldn't be doubting our officers, but something about that situation just didn't seem right." After saying that Vikar saluted the General then departed for his own office, he found a private who was just standing around and told him to find Sergeant Sparks and tell him to come to Colonel Leroux's office at once. Vikar then entered his office, leaving the door open for the Sergeant. Vikar then started to pack up the very few items he had in the office, but left the laptop on the desk so he could get some work done before they left.

After packing everything up in a small cardboard box he sat down at the computer with a sigh and opened a personnel file program that was being updated as he looked at it. He selected the KIA section and glanced over the list before picking the first name off of it. A bio of a young man named Jacob Anderson popped up with an associated picture of the 19 year old bright eyed private with short blond hair and green eyes showing pride and enthusiasm in his first picture taken in his full service uniform after completing basic. Vikar looked at the face for a second as he started to think of how this boy's life had been cut so short. He then pulled up an associated file that showed the boy's family. Looking at the last photo the family would ever take together Vikar pulled out a pen and paper. He began writing the worse letter this family would ever receive… a letter that told them their brave young son, brother, and boyfriend would never be coming home. That he had made the ultimate sacrifice for his race and the Human Republic.

As Vikar wrote the letter he felt a tug of unwanted emotions. A small part of him seemed to be fighting to feel sorrow for the boy and distain for the war that had killed him, but all Vikar wanted to feel was hatred for the enemy and the desire to completely crush them to nothing. All of a sudden those emotions he was fighting seemed to just disappear as if something inside had just killed them allowing him to fill that void with hate. Just then Sergeant Sparks walked in, and the Colonel motioned him to sit down and wait while he finished the letter. After he was done he set down the pen and looked up at the Sergeant with his normal serious gaze showing no emotion or well anything. "Good work out there Sergeant… you got off to a rough start, but you proved yourself out there when you saved the LT," said Colonel Vikar to the man he then added, "Now what enhancements were you hoping to get before the battle? I'll try to have it set up so once you get to the facility everything will be ready so it will be quick" Vikar then added a quick question just as it looked like Sparks was about to talk, "Sorry one quick question that has been bugging me… I saw you grab that Snivy during the battle, but when I turned around again you were fighting some other beast and it was attacking you from behind. What happened? Why were you not able to kill it?"

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Lilycove
    Tent???

"This sucks" Mark whispered to himself as he loosened the vines. Finally, they became loose enough, just barley, to be able to move his hand enough to start sawing at the vines. It would still be a bad idea to cut all the way through, half way should be enough for him to be able to break out when no one was around. Till then, he would have to play nice, and not get murdered. He would also have to be careful not to accidentally break out. He was getting a lot of looks, from the natives of the area. "If I had my rifle..." Mark said. He managed to get music playing in his helmet to take his mind off where he was, and help his keep his cool. "Switchback" came over the radio built in his helmet at a good volume. He caught the gaze of a gallade, something about it gave him deja view, didn't matter though, if it kept starring, the minute Mark broke out, it would be at the top o' the list of death. Lucky for both of them, the pokemon's staring problem turned to it's allies. The vines were finally all cut half way through, with minimum motion during the whole slicing, now he just needed to wait for the right time...

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Herodes
    Lilycove
    Battle Tent

Herodes was in deep thought when the Snivy arrived, but the Chief wasn't alone. Next to him stood a human which was tied in vines. "Herodes, sir, I have captured a human, a Lieutenant, for questioning." Alec said and the Infernape grinned in satisfaction, getting up to his feet again. Walking towards the Lieutenant, Herdoes scanned his body from top to bottom, walking in circles around the human with a look that probably meant, "God he looks disgusting." Herodes didn't see that he was actually sawing through the vines though. But even if he couldn't see it, it was pretty impossible for the Lieutenant to escape, with a chiefs around him. Alec was there, Nick was there. Herodes the Legendary Mewtwo was there. Escape was impossible.

"So, Lieutenant, let's introduce ourselves shall we?" Herodes spoke, snickering, hands behind his back, "The name's Herodes, the Leader of the Pokemon Entente. What's yours?" After asking, he conked the human in the head, chuckling softly. The Infernape was obviously entertained. Not everyday you could play with a human, so defenseless and so helpless...

"I know. Without the Weather Institute's Signal and Communication facilities, there'll indeed be some awful lag. But please don't tell me that your brain's lagging as well." Herodes spoke coldly, then places his Infernape paw onto the human's stomach, sending a strong telekinetic force through his body, paralyzing him in an instant.

"You're not going anywhere..." Herodes whispered in fake sympathy, then turned to Alec and Nick, "Feel free to ask him. I'd like to know more as well..." then, he locked his eyes onto the human's, staring at him with his petrifying gaze, "I'm watching you."

zapdos926

Years
  • Nick Fizen
    Lilycove
    Battle tent

Nick flinched a little big as Herodes paralyzed Mark. He wasn't sure how the infernape did it, but it looked lilt it hurt. Nick knew the mans name too, but saying it probably wouldn't get him any where but in trouble; plus, ge wanted to learn more about the man without him tied up. A fellow chief was standing right next to him, and he was probably loyal to Herodes and the PE until he died. If worst came to worst, Nick could probably trust Scott. The wartortle seemed just as unsure about being in the Entente as Nick did at first. He stood respectfully by though, hands behind his back, showing nothing whatsoever. The flame ball that Lydia had given him dangled around Nicks neck. The typhlosion could feel it get cold, which was odd. He lifted it with a finger and noticed the flame was bright as ever, but the glass had a coating of frost around it and the string right where it was tied on was frozen too. Nick wasn't sad or anything; he wondered why it had suddenly gotten cold. Maybe it responded not only to the owners emotions, but warned the owner of the emotions of others. That would be interesting.
    Nick watched Mark for a second and the flame ball heated up to normal again.
    "So, human," Nick started speaking, really just curious. He wanted to make sure that this really was Mark, "Please answer our head of command and tell us your name. I can tell your occupation: sniper, so font bother getting into details."

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Khufu Sphynx
    Lilycove City
    Battle Tent

So we had to retreat... that's a loss to me. Khufu frowned. The Pokemon Entente couldn't let the humans push them into retreat.

The Typhlosion returned from getting his wound treated, and asked, "What is your name?"

Khufu took a deep breath. "My name is Khufu Sphynx. Recently Herodes accepted me as a Chief of the PE. I'm guessing part of that came from my reputation -- I was PR General in the last war, and I saw my share of death." Two deaths in particular floated into the front of Khufu's mind, and for a moment he wished they were still alive. He continued after a second, "In short, I saw how destructive and painful war can be. When this one began to brew... that's when I decided to try and stop it before it got out of hand. The reason I applied for the role of Chief was to quickly defeat the humans, before the casualties began to pile up, or to reach peace in the same amount of time." A small fire was now burning in his eyes, but it extinguished itself when he shook his head slightly and asked, "Well, that's me. Who are you?"

zapdos926

Years
  • Nick Fizen
    Lilycove
    Battle Tent

The human couldn't answer before the flareon spoke.
    "A war vet, hmm?" Nick looked at Khufu, blue eyes darting between both the eveelution and the human. "I'm Nick Fizen. A good friend of mine is a war vet too. He's off living in the woods though. After that first war, he made a promise never to hurt a living thing again. If you want to go into details about my self, we'll have to talk privately. I don't want human ears to gain any kind of information that they might be able to use to their advantage," Nick lied. He could care less if Mark heard, he figured that even though Khufu was opposing Althalos during that war, they had the same ideals now. Nick figured he could trust the Flareon so that when he got the chance, he would actually talk to Khufu about Althalos. Now wasn't the time though. Nick turned back to Mark, his head cocked to the side, waiting patiently for the man to answer/.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Lilycove
    Battle Tent

"So, Lieutenant, let's introduce ourselves shall we?" The one who Mark assumed was the 'leader' finally spoke, snickering at the end, "The name's Herodes, the Leader of the Pokemon Entente. What's yours?" The whack to the head had no effect on Mark. "I'm wearing a helmet, dumbsh!t. Don't bother trying to take it off either, it's locked on, and I'm not stupid enough to tell you how to unlock it." Mark gripped the knife tighter, would be such an easy kill, he might not make it out, but neither would their leader. "I know. Without the Weather Institute's Signal and Communication facilities, there'll indeed be some awful lag. But please don't tell me that your brain's lagging as well." "I'm not the one who tried to hit a guy with a helmet in the head..." Herodes pressed his paw to Mark's stomach, paralyzing him instantly. Without his body being able to be able to keep itself upright, he collapsed backwards. His visor flared red everywhere but the center, indicating the substantial amount of damage he just took, his vitals bar reduced to 25%, the helmet now bleeping regularly at a volume only he could hear, advising him to seek medical attention. All the noise stopped as the words "Primary battery overloaded, rerouting to secondary power systems." Flashed across the visor. All the visors normal functions were offline. The visor still glowed blue on the outside, preventing prying eyes from seeing his identity, and he could see out, but that was about it. He finally hit the cloth wall behind him, Luckily, he didn't fall past a sitting up position against the wall. in the corner of his screen it said "Paralysis detected, Warning, Main systems offline Main functions restored in: 2:59:32" The timer in the corner ticked away. He had about a 3 and a half hour wait till the suit would be able to give him the shot he needed to be able to move. "You're not going anywhere..." Herodes whispered in fake sympathy, then turned to Alec and Nick, "Feel free to ask him. I'd like to know more as well..." then, he locked his eyes onto Mark, staring at him with his petrifying gaze, "I'm watching you." "What, Think i'm going somewhere, I'm no superman." He overhead one of the chiefs "I'm Nick Fizen. A good friend of mine is a war vet too. He's off living in the woods though. After that first war, he made a promise never to hurt a living thing again. If you want to go into details about my self, we'll have to talk privately. I don't want human ears to gain any kind of information that they might be able to use to their advantage," "Your 'friend' still has my MP-7, and I would just love to have that back, it cost me a good amount of cash." Mark looked back at the Infernape. "All you need to know is Vargas. While I'm thinking about it, must be terrible for you fire types to be fighting around so much water. You have a handicap in this war until mid-spring, I have one only for today. Come tomorrow, you'll be at an extreme disadvantage compared to me..."

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Alec Languba
    Chief of the Pokemon Entente
    Lilycove City
    Interrogation

[h2][/h2]
    [h2][/h2]
    [h2][/h2]​

I watched as Herodes taunted the human, and then somehow managed to paralyze him. Force Palm? Could Infernapes even learn Force Palm? I wasn't sure, but I didn't worry myself with that question for now. The human said his name was "Vargas" and I thought I had heard it before. During the battle, I knew I had recognized the human, but I couldn't tell his name. Well, not until now. Vargas... Mike... Marik... Mark. That was it, Mark Vargas. I'd heard the name, seen the face, but wasn't too sure about the person. Oh well, I'd learn.

Mark looked at Herodes, I assumed, I couldn't be sure with his visor down, "While I'm thinking about it, must be terrible for you fire types to be fighting around so much water. You have a handicap in this war until mid-spring, I have one only for today. Come tomorrow, you'll be at an extreme disadvantage compared to me..." I'd also noticed Mark cutting the vines. It didn't matter to me, I might as well give him some chance. The emotions of anger from the battlefield had pretty much faded away, so I was back to my "give humans some mercy" or whatever routine again.

"Fire type he may be, I'm sure he can hold his own. He may use fire, but that doesn't mean he's helpless when he has a little bit of frozen water surrounding him. He is the leader of the Pokemon Entente after all, and even you must know there's some sort of reason for that," Yeah, he'd attacked and defeated our last leader, Draconyx, and I may not have been fond of the monkey, but he was my superior. It was better for me to make him seem slightly more intimidating than insult him in front of the enemy, or anyone for that matter. "And even if he's at a slight disadvantage, don't forget the other Pokemon here. The many other Pokemon. Some of us like water. Water helps grass grow," And ice helps it freeze to death. Well, it didn't matter to me if the human actually came up with that to counter. "And ice, well, that gives some a great advantage over you humans. Anyways, let's get back to why you are here."

"To start off, mind telling us whom your superiors and other lieutenants are? We can get into more detailed questions... later." I folded my arms, or to most people, leave things, over my chest as I waited for a response. Arceus, this was probably the most talking I had done in front of anyone besides Ivy and Tyson for a while.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Lilicove
    etc...

Mark's captor started talking away with counters to what Mark had said. He just blocked it out until he asked a real question. "To start off, mind telling us whom your superiors and other lieutenants are? We can get into more detailed questions... later." Mark started laughing at that. "Loose lips sink ships, bud. Wouldn't tell you if you threatened my life, You don't think I climbed to my rank by telling the enemy what they want to know. I don't care about personal information, much, your not getting any Intel on my faction." 'Hurry up clock' He thought. 2:45:20 was still on the clock, this was going to be an interesting day. He looked back at Alec, "Anymore retarded question your lowly mind can make up."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Dartanian Quickslash
    Lilycove City

Dartanian listened carefully to hear the interrogation of the human in the battle tent he was seated by. "So, Lieutenant, let's introduce ourselves shall we?" the voice of the Pokemon Entente leader came through the frabric. "The name's Herodes, the Leader of the Pokemon Entente. What's yours?"

"I'm wearing a helmet, dumbsh!t. Don't bother trying to take it off either, it's locked on, and I'm not stupid enough to tell you how to unlock it," came a voice that could only belong to the human.

"I know," Herodes continued. "Without the Weather Institute's Signal and Communication facilities, there'll indeed be some awful lag. But please don't tell me that your brain's lagging as well."

"I'm not the one who tried to hit a guy with a helmet in the head..," the human said before there was a thump as something hit the floor.

"Feel free to ask him. I'd like to know more as well..," Herodes said, apparently speaking to someone else, then to the human, "I'm watching you."

"What, Think i'm going somewhere, I'm no superman," the human shot back. "All you need to know is Vargas. While I'm thinking about it, must be terrible for you fire types to be fighting around so much water. You have a handicap in this war until mid-spring, I have one only for today. Come tomorrow, you'll be at an extreme disadvantage compared to me..."

'Vargas? Didn't Lilac mention someone named Mark Vargas?' Dartanian thought. He could remember Lilac telling him some stories from the first war. One of them had included a human named Mark Vargas helping her and Silence get out of Hearthome when the HR were after them. 'I wonder if this is the same man.'

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lieutenant Mikkelson
    Fortree City
    Outskirts

Mikkelson observed the city brushing off a conflict like it never happened. People were returning to their normal habits and Soldiers were returning to the base. The Rhino pulled up in front of the Barracks, and Sergeant Davis, Private First Class Ridgewood and Private First Class Alexander got out of the Rhino and headed into the barracks. Mikkelson jumped into the driver's seat and invited the civilian to sit in the front. The civilian obliged and got in front. Mikkelson parked the vehicle and followed in. Mikkelson escorted the civilian through the barracks, heading towards General Trace's Office. Mikkelson heard General's message on the intercom, but frankly Mikkelson did not give a S***. Mikkelson knocked on the General's door, but walked in without approval. Mikkelson saw Trace in there, so Mikkelson began speaking.

" General, when I was returning here from Rustboro City, I passed the Weather Institute. From what it looked like, the Pokemon attacked there. I conducted a quick survey there and found to things. First, this meteorologist who was at the Institute during the attack. Second, I downloaded the security footage onto to this flashdrive," Mikkelson reported, throwing the Flash Drive on the General's desk.

" Now that we have that finished, is there anything else you need me to do? I plan to give Lieutenant Vargas a S***kickin' just checking in with you first," Mikkelson added, and waited for General Trace's response.

zapdos926

Years
  • Nick Fizen
    Lilycove
    Battle tent

So this was the same Mark Vargas, but when he mentioned the gun that Althalos had given to his wife for protection, Nick just looked at him like he was crazy. Around Herodes and Alec, he really didn't want them to know about Althalos.
    "Sorry, dumb sh*t, but most pokemon don't know how to use guns," Nick rolled his eyes. He wanted to tell Mark the truth, but he would get in a lot of trouble; you never know with Herodes. Nick left the tent, feeling he wasn't needed much at the moment. He walked around for a little while until he found Scott. He needed to trust someone, and it might as well be the wartortle.
    "Scott,"Nick pulled the water type aside, "I need to talk to you privately, but first, I need to know you can keep something confidential, between just you and me. Not Herodes, or any of the chiefs, except for Khufu the Flareon after I speak with him, understand?"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Scott
    Lilycove
    Eating a berry

I left the tent since Nick had asked me. I was felling a bit hungry but the medic told me not to eat anything heavy since the bullet almost hit my stomach. The med said he didn't want me to eat to much just in case. I walked to a table and grabbed a berry then turned toward a bench and walked. I was about to take a bite when suddenly I was pulled a little bit as I heard my name called. I admit I got a bit scared for a second, so I turned around. It turned out it was Nick, "Woah, you scared me!" I said as I took off my hat and glasses placing them in my shell.

The Fire type began to speak immediately "I need to talk to you privately, but first, I need to know you can keep something confidential, between just you and me. Not Herodes, or any of the chiefs, except for Khufu the Flareon after I speak with him, understand?" I was a bit surprised, no body really asked me to keep a secret.

"Uhh, sure Nick. What'cha got?" I put away my berry and gave Nick my full attention, I didn't want to feel like a jerk so I paid attention to what he was going to say. I was stilled surprised Nick was going to trust me with something that not even the other Chiefs could know. I was actually beginning to think he actually thought of me as a friend.

zapdos926

Years
  • Nick Fizen
    Lilycove
    With Scott

Nick looked around and pulled Scott away from the crowd. A lot of the pokemon were giving looks that made it seem like they thought Scott was in trouble. Nick just glared at them and they quickly turned away. When he found a spot out of earshot of anyone else, Nick turned to Scott.
    "If you tell anyone about this, I could get in serious trouble," Nick warned. He looked around again to make sure no one had followed then started, "You know about the first war, right? Well, you also need to know not all humans are bad if that is what you ever thought. I know because I'm good friends with a human war vet, despite what he had done to me," Nick paused for a moment, "I knew about Althalos before I met him. My father, a typhlosion by the name of Blitz told me of a terrible thing he had once done to a good human who loved him very much. He hoped I would never do anything like he had even though I hadn't known what it was. Then, a day or two before the bomb went off, Althalos came to my family's cave while my father was out hunting. The first thing he did... He knocked me out and presumably killed my mother. I have no idea what happened, but I woke up in his arms in some sort of wreckage. He explained everything to me, what my father did to him, which was kill his entire family, all the people that loved him. Althalos even showed me the house where it happened. Despite what he did to me, it was because of what my father did. He didn't know me or my mother, he just wanted to avenge the death of his family. I forgave him and he had promised another friend of his, one who is probably here in Lilycove, that after he avenged his family, he would never hurt a living thing again," Nick was looking off into the distance, the memory of that house so vivid in his mind, it scared him. "I really need to trust some one as a personal second in command, not for military purposes, but just so I can trust someone." Nick looked down at the wartortle and waited for some kind of response.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back