• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted Halloween Candy (what the FDA doesn't want you to know)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Hey, it's SBaby. This is not funny, and it is not a joke either. I just came across a report by good ol' Mike Mozart concerning Halloween candy, that every parent needs to see. This is a bit after the fact, but I just found it myself. Thank God I'm such a net nerd, because this is very real and very serious.

Please watch these right away, because these videos are very likely to be taken down soon by some beaurecrat, and I'd wager very shortly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3dbBQPIFf0

And here's what I call the second part, even though they're technically two separate videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUB79WJ9ktQ

Now, my question is, has anyone here even read about this anywhere? Because this is the first I've heard of it, and I've looked around on the net. None of the manufacturers seem to think there is anything wrong, yet there is NO DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE IT EITHER WAY!

Do you think it's because of the elections, like Mike said? Or do you think there's some other reason?

And yes, I know you don't like people here talking about politics or linking youtube videos, but in this case, this is something people need to see. Because it's happening right now, and it could affect people that go to this very site. This isn't a joke, and it's not meant to be funny at all.

Now I copied and pasted this from the first site I posted it on, because I'm trying to get this out fast. It's very important, and from what Mike said, it sounds like the government is trying to cover it up for political reasons.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    *claps*

I was actually considering buying one of those today, thank-you for the warning.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Wow. That's terrible. I even saw those same candies in Target (I didn't buy them of course). This is actually very serious, like you said. I think this needs to be known, otherwise...Well...It won't be good!

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • At first I was like "okay, creepy paranoid guy trying to scare us into not eating candy." Then I googled some of the stuff he was saying (namely the poisonings in China), and boy was I wrong. Yeah...probably not going to be eating this kind of thing this year. I also found out that this melamine stuff is in Lipton Green Tea and got myself nice and freaked, because I drink that stuff like crazy. I think it's only the powdered form, though, so I should be okay.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Wow, that was crazy. O.o

I was gonna watch the second video, but the link doesn't work, but that was just plain CRAZY!
    I feel bad for all of those Chinese kids out there. ;-;

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Wow, that was crazy. O.o

I was gonna watch the second video, but the link doesn't work, but that was just plain CRAZY!
    I feel bad for all of those Chinese kids out there. ;-;
    A 7 year old couldn't pee, crap or do anything external out of his body for 5 days.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hearing about being disabled, or dying was bad enough, I really didn't need to know that. σ_σ

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Hearing about being disabled, or dying was bad enough, I really didn't need to know that. σ_σ

Exactly. It's terrible. But what I'm wondering, is the China company doing this on purpose ?probably not but, since these candies were on shelves conveniently close to Halloween. I don't know. But this makes me almost scared to Trick or Treat this year!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Exactly. It's terrible. But what I'm wondering, is the China company doing this on purpose ?probably not but, since these candies were on shelves conveniently close to Halloween. I don't know. But this makes me almost scared to Trick or Treat this year!
    Despite the moral wrongness of that statement, I have to agree with the trick or treating. Who knows whats actually in there.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My opinion is that they did it on purpose. I mean, they're probably just trying to make money, like the stupid Tobacco company! >:O
    Don't go off topic talking about the tobacco company.
    It just makes me sick! >.<

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    My opinion is that they did it on purpose. I mean, they're probably just trying to make money, like the stupid Tobacco company! >:O
    Don't go off topic talking about the tobacco company.
    It just makes me sick! >.<
    It DID make people sick. :[

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I heard of this just now, and it is so terrible! And I can't believe our government or the FDA isn't doing anything about this! Only because it is the Elections...give me a break! This is crisis and all they care about is the elections. :/ Thank goodness I been eating candy that is made in the USA. If I see a candy that is made in China, I am going to back away. I am not getting it.

Well looks like Halloween is going to be canceled to some kids. Everyone needs to know now! The kids are in danger. D:

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I stopped trick or treating when I was given mouldy sweets or shouted at when I knocked.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Hey yeah, my teacher mentioned this at school today. I don't celebrate Halloween, never had, but I hope everyone else in school/town who goes trick or treating, or for whatever that involves candy really, knows and/or heard about this. And SBaby, just wondering, was that you in those vids?

Bleuhorn

The Space Cowboy.
    Years
  • like I've said:

You humans are just driving yourselves toward your own extinction.

No, in actuality, people are misguided and treated unfairly. This is what drives extinction are cold blooded suits misinforming or decieving innocent people. What most do not see outside their world is the dark and false figures controlling their every move by inducing habits and illusions. Candy is one of the justified drugs since its major sugar content gets people addicted. What more of a reason to control the masses? Reduce the population by using every possible ingredient and sometimes an even more sinister thing, like melamine.

This is why people die from diabetes and other cancers early on in life. It's mainly what is in our food. A bunch of bad ingredients.

Years
  • Well apparently it's been pulled from all other countries, so Australia is safe. I'm actually suprised that no independant tests have been done. Surely there would be some uni students that saw this and thought to test some products?

Back