• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Symphonia

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Head to the nearest port (from Ozette). Go north and find the nearest port there. If it's on the main continent, you're on the right port. Exit and head northwest and you should be able to find it (it's a a southern point on the map).

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Well, I started a new game, only this time im doing it as a 2-player game with my sister. XD Im letting her use Lloyd since I've already beaten the game controlling him the whole time and I need to practice with other characters. By other characters I mean Kratos/Zelos, XD
    I'm still trying to get the hang of balancing my swordsplay and magic skills so that battles are easier.

Its funny, everytime I use an item or switch targets my sis gets mad since the game stops and shes outta sinc, XD

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Heh, I have started the game over for a third time, and this time I got EXPx10 from the GRADE Shop. x3 My guys are about level 15, and I haven't even gotten kicked out of Iselia yet. xD I have a feeling that I will have A LOT more fun this time around (although, I probably won't be playing it as often, since School starts Tuesday >>').

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Hey every1 its that annoying fellow who wouldnt stop asking ?'s about ToS cause he didnt have it. and now i do.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I don't have TOS yet, but that's cos it's not out in the UK (I will moan about this every so often until it is released, but at least I did get to play a little bit of it at the Game Stars Live last week).

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Hey, thanks for the info!! I couldn't reply sooner because every time I tried to make a post, I got an error message. -_-;

anyways, I'm at the temple of lightning now, and I'm fighting volt. What should i do!? ;_;

BTW, I once pulled off a union attack that was REALLY a union attack, and not just random attacks crammed toghether.XD

anyways, it was with Genis, and Presea. I'm pretty sure Preseas attack was devastation, but I'm not sure. could you see if there's a union attack with genis and presea that has devastation as prsea's attack as well as a stratedgy against volt?? ;_;

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Bob V said:
    Hey, thanks for the info!! I couldn't reply sooner because every time I tried to make a post, I got an error message. -_-;

anyways, I'm at the temple of lightning now, and I'm fighting volt. What should i do!? ;_;

BTW, I once pulled off a union attack that was REALLY a union attack, and not just random attacks crammed toghether.XD

anyways, it was with Genis, and Presea. I'm pretty sure Preseas attack was devastation, but I'm not sure. could you see if there's a union attack with genis and presea that has devastation as prsea's attack as well as a stratedgy against volt?? ;_;
    Volt.... I hated that battle, mainly because i didnt make a pact with Sylph in Sylvarant and it made it harder. If you have a pact with Sylph, then summon it at least once. And Raine should heal often since Volts lightning attacks strike multiple times to cause large amount of damage.

The only Unison attack with Genis and Presea is Lightning Punishment, which includes and of preseas attacks with Punishment in its name, and any electric element spells by Genis, Kratos or Zelos.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I find summons kind of useless. You can only summon them in the semi-rare overlimit, and they're not dependable for bosses on account of that. o_o; But I haven't used Sheena much, so maybe I'm mistaken.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I find summons kind of useless. You can only summon them in the semi-rare overlimit, and they?re not dependable for bosses on account of that. o_o; But I haven?t used Sheena much, so maybe I?m mistaken.
    I use my summons all the time, the deal decnt amounts of damage, so why not?

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    ugh... who's sylph again??XD

But anyways, no, i didn't make a pact with sylph.

But i got lyod at Level 40, with the master swordsman title and falcon dive. Any others I should level up with better titles and attacks?? That would help against volt, for sure. But also, a stradegy against him would be nice.XD

but I wish i knew about sylph earlier. Sheena ALWAYS goes into overlimit agianst volt, at least in my game. O_O;

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Actually, I just put raine in my active party, and had her use nurse everytime lylod looked down, and falcon thrusted my way to victory.XD

But anyways, I'm at the elevator maze in the tethe~alla base. Help!!;_;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    @protoman: I believe after you get the Derris Emblem near the very end of the game, you can return to Exire and face him. He's hidden down a pathway behind the Elder's hut; sneak along there and be sure you have the gems from all of the elemental summon spirits equipped on your battle party: Opal, Garnet, Aquamarine, and Ruby.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Nvm. I just beat Rodyle, and I'm working on bringing back luin. At least till the weapon shop opens. I found out something cool, but I ain't spoiling for those who haven't reached it yet, or found out...

anyways, I'm getting gald for luin at-guess-the dragon in the earth temple.XD

BTW, I once fought a wyven in the feild, and it had the same feild sprite (Before you fight it) as the ET dragon. Does he only appear once??

And one more thing.... a stradegy on the sylph's, please??XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    You can disable the boulder first, go back to a town (shouldn't be tough with the EC), and buy a level 2 EX gem for 100 grade. That might be your best choice right now.

as for Efreet and Sylphs: 3 melee characters + Raine all set to "scatter". Trust me, I took them (them I mean Sylphs) out with +20 grade. btw, try to time your attacks so they chain with the end of your allies' attacks so efreet stays staggered (or be cheap and just go a, a, *angel feathers*, defend to cancel angel feathers, repeat to go for infinite combo...but I have to tell you that it's difficult to pull off without hurting yourself seriously first...and he needs to be in a corner...well actually that's how you beat nearly all of the 4-on-1 matches for the +10/+20 grade ratings).

As for the Sylphs, it shouldn't be a problem if Raine maddingly casts nurse while the rest of hte characters have 1-on-1s with each sylph.

Kenny posted this some time ago, that help?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    I don't really understand what you're talking about so I cant answer it! :P
    After 2 months of wondering which TV character had the same voice as Lloyd (man it was bugging me) I found that Robin from Teen Titans had a similar voice, XD

Presea has the same voice actor as Raven. O_O; If you notice some parts, they will sound exactly like Raven. Sheena has the same voice actor as one of those girls from Totally Spies. Uh, and Gnome has the same voice actor as Tidus from FFX. And guess what...the big boss Yggdrasill has the same voice actor as Plankton from Spongebob (So I heard...) Intresting stuff here...

Back