• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talk about your hair

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • i have dark brown hair, it's medium/long on the top and really short on the sides. i'm also probably gonna dye it pink next week! i've had undyed hair for 5 months and I'm tired of it. time to be colourful again.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Jet black and shoulder length with it curling up a bit at the bottom.

Not sure if I should leave it as it is or go for long hair which I haven't had for a while.

I have never dyed my hair and likely never will until I go grey like my mom.

Last edited:

User19sq

Just completely loose, neck-length nearing shoulder tendon-length. Mainly straight, but wavy when it's not being agreeable with me. Can be ponytailed, but only a couple inches, and mid-tail. Keeps getting in my eyes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2018
    After I had a baby earlier this year my hair started thinning (apparently normal due to hormonal changes etc.) I have blonde extensions that gives me a two toned look when I put my hair in a ponytail, also great at making my thin hair look thicker :)

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Mine is fairly long, wavy and dark brown.
    Also, this thread reminded me of a dream I had last night where part of my hair was bleached white. It looked kind of cool :P

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i had a hi top fade until a few wks ago and then i chopped the top and now i just have a fade with a short top

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Short, more than half of my head is shaved. They have a straw texture because of all the dye I put in it. I almost never have my natural colour, I prefer colourful dyes like pink, purple, blue, green, etc
    It's wavy in a weird, annoying way that it never looks good if I don't straighten or curl them.

Years
  • Dark brown, wavy, thick, very heavy, and reaches all the way down to my tailbone. It gets messy very easily so I usually wear it in a ponytail or twisted low bun.

Back