• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos

Melody

Banned
    Years
    What kind of tattoos would you get if issues such as pain, permanence, money, social taboos/pressures, or Preconceptions/Misconceptions were not a hurdle?

If you have tattoos, what kinds do you have? Tell us about them.

Myself personally I would probably think up something cute for my cheeks first and foremost. I think cute facial tattoos would show my individuality nicely~ I think hearts would be most likely, possibly stars or music notes too~

I'd probably definitely get lots of tattoos, cute ones all over my body in various places. Mostly cute things that enhance my look or are simply adorable. Hearts would be common, as would stars.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    ya but somewhere not noticeable so id still b employable

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Still waiting to be able to do my Black rabbit of Inle under my foot.
    I already have my astrological sign and I want to add a magikarp. Really. (Guess what my sign is).

And I will do them one day. They aren't a place that are seen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    What kind of tattoos would you get if issues such as pain, permanence, money, social taboos/pressures, or Preconceptions/Misconceptions were not a hurdle?

If you have tattoos, what kinds do you have? Tell us about them.

Myself personally I would probably think up something cute for my cheeks first and foremost. I think cute facial tattoos would show my individuality nicely~ I think hearts would be most likely, possibly stars or music notes too~

I'd probably definitely get lots of tattoos, cute ones all over my body in various places. Mostly cute things that enhance my look or are simply adorable. Hearts would be common, as would stars.

I like your ideas for tattoos, they sound really cute :) And I think it's really a nice decision for a girl :)
    I adore tattoos too, especially the ones with mystic symbols, for example I made this one on my right arm a half a year ago :)

Tattoos

Now I'm thinking about making the second one {XD} I really want to have the one with Batman, he's one of my the most favourite fictional characters starting from the childhood years, besides I saw so many great ideas for tattoos with him :)
    I really like this one for example :)

Tattoos

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I am not really interested in tattoos- on myself nor on others. However, I do think they are nice when they have a real meaning. Just personally not for me unless I find something I'm really passionate about and wont regret the rest of my life.

blue

gucci
    Years
    i definitely want a tattoo at some stage. i haven't quite figured out where i want one, but i'm starting to get ideas on what designs i'd like. maybe some sort of gaming tattoo since i've seen a few of those that look p cool!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    goddddd i love tattoos so much! unfortunately i'm still a year too young to get one but i do plan on getting one for my 18th birthday - preferably a small design of a whale on my wrist or my chest. when i'm older i plan to get maybe a few more small ones, such as on my forearm, back, leg, ankle etc, but i don't think i'd ever have anything like sleeves or chest tattoos just bc i think it would be harder to match outfits w/ them lol.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i really want a tattoo of a cat somewhere on my body, a cat with a mirror showing it's reflection possibly someday down the road. i also want a semicolon tattoo, with a twist of having rainbow butterfly wings. there's a meaning behind the semicolon tattoo, it's easy to google.

i might get them when im older or i might never get them. who knows

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    For a long time I never wanted a tattoo, but now I think I'd like one. Not sure of what, but I'd get it on one of my legs.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've considered getting a tattoo of a small Keith Haring piece on my inner forearm but eh. I've also considered getting flowers on my wrist to correlate with loved ones that pass away.

User19sq

I always wanted to get the Goron's crest on my triceps. I also came up with a personal insignia for myself, which would go on my entire back.

Years
    i have no tattoo at all as weird as it sounds and i do stuff for a tattoo shop but this i pretty much due to i hate needles and wont be able to stay still long enough to get one done

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I got two, one of my family's coat of arms, and another of a quote from the book 1984.

Neither hurt and I'd definitely get more. Need someone to work with me to design the next one though. I want something crazy

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
    I don't like tattoos and I would never want one, I understand it shows your personality but I don't understand why you'd choose to have a design permanently inked into your skin for eternity rather than just having it printed on clothing. I just think they look ugly and the whole idea of them just seems bad to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    A tattoo is forever so make sure before you go to the tattoo parlor that you've decided on the right tattoo! I want to make a pyramid tattoo one day!

Years
    I myself wouldn't get a tattoo, I don't think I would be fine with coloring myself for the rest of my life.

Although I have seen a lot of good tattoos, some having real or deep meanings to them.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    I don't mind tattoos on others, I actually find them pretty cool, but I can't see myself getting one. Putting something permanent on my body just doesn't sit well for me.

If it helps, I'm quite fond of hennas and usually get a ton over the summer! Totally recommend getting a henna or one of those temporary tattoos (not the sticker kind) who are thinking about getting a tattoo and are a bit wary

Back