• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

You're finished.

Oh god why are we doing this here now as well

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I've seen a new Doom game on Steam, think it was a multiplayer game. Heard it was really bad though, something about Halo rip-off and being overpriced.
    *eye twitches*

Heard you was talkin' heresy

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023

o-oh lord I'm sooooo sorry Dx I think it was because of beta or something... maybe a different game.. >n>

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

So i was using my mobile data to like try browsing the web and PC, and i read a couple of posts that messaged me. So I'm here right now at a nearby computer/internet rental shop since our household's internet got cut off for now so..

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

And for those wondering why am i using a picture of the Doomguy drinking coffee, because its like 7:33am HK time (which is also PH time) and I have nothing to do for the day other than flex.

Lize its okay, you were definitely reading the reviews of the Open Beta, which was solely the Multiplayer component, which while it is fun in the fully released game, its not something that you'd want to like invest in since the MP portion of DOOM isn't as great as its actual game. I was fortunate enough to have played the actual game via a friend's place.

Don't worry. I can forgive you.

And to make sure that I can balance out this, my older sister will be out the whole day soon, so I can play on her PS3 which she barely uses and play some Dynasty Warriors 8: XTREME Booty Bang. Oh and to those wondering why am I sexualizing DW right now, don't worry. I'm smexualizing DW where its relevant to do so anyway since they added so many female characters that are worth smexualizing for. Like my bae Lu Lingqi (which is why i had her as my avatar before) and possibly Diao Chan, and maybe Wang Yuanji. Oh god the days of Pre DW5 days... you all don't want to be there especially if you were part of the perverted fandom who would look up on some nice DW Smut

(Spoiler: It was mostly BL back in the days, THE DARK DAYS)

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, how the times have changed. Seriously, it's amazing how it went from a sausage fest to having a bevy of coeds for each faction, especially considering all of them are actually from ROTK.

Some of them have pretty solid designs, too, even still Yinping's a name that lives up to Guan standards, and hot damn, [CENSORED]

Yeah, I approve.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Also hmmm Guan Yinping eh?

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

OH WAIT WRONG PIC? because Xing Cai is Shu's Bae material and definitely worth playing as. I mean sure Yue Ying was Shu's first playable fem general but Xing Cai... after all she is Zhang Fei's daugther after all.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I feel lonely staying on skype u_u But my brain can't handle things like Discord. *sobs heavily*

pkmin3033

Discord is a pretty hefty timesink...well, group chats are anyway. You can still have one-to-one private conversations though~

Lize

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023

And soon enough one on one calls too~

Oh you bullies ;__;

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Spoiler:

Dunno if i posted this pic of her before but oh well, its fitting for our lovely forum anyway.

BONUS!
    Spoiler:

Fine. here's some of dat Yinping. Even though I am pretty much pro-Wei ever since I read the history of the Three Kingdoms, read ROTK (at least the abridged version), and Dynasty Warriors.

The funny thing is that her weapon-class actually has FULL COMPATIBILITY with Lu Bu of all people, so watching Lu Bu with Guan Yinping's partial moveset is hilarious and glorious at the same time.

pkmin3033

I'm not a bully! I'm a victim of brutal circumstance who lashes out in kind to defend their gentle, beaten soul. Or...ssssomething. Yeah. Let's roll with that.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Ok, now this one needs to move fast. Like gotta go fast.

Oh and i might have to post this in the appropriate thread in VG but apparently Overwatch prawns are getting removed by Blizzard's orders.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I quit IRC back in the day because I have too many things I want to do and it was a massive time sink so I'm afraid to be on Discord u_u

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

I don't mind being on Discord as long as I feel that my language and speech patterns are going to be appropriate for the rest of the users. I mean, yes I have a huge habit of rage screaming (not nerdrage btw) but MAN-RAGE screaming enthusiastically while inserting needless amounts of innuendo in my gaming terms.

Which is why Blizzard won't let me make videos because I'll be swearing, screaming, and sexualizing things a ton.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Discord is neat but moves a little too fast for my tastes. I usually will only hop on for a few minutes at a time lol
    Doesn't help that I don't like the way it looks either.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

The best part about voice chat is when you get to take over the whole convo and the whole crowd be like "Oh man, i gotta agree with ya" and then you suddenly switch to a much darker and EDGIER topic to talk about. EDGE! E FOR EDGE! EEEEEEEEDGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lize

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023

You know.. I gotta agree with ya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back