• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023

Is that so? grips sword hilt

How has everyone been doing lately? Asking, to make up for a two-week absence.

pkmin3033

I've spent too much time on [insert relevant game here] and Discord, and my sleeping patterns are altering slightly against my will. I don't think the two are related. Otherwise, the usual complaints. Had a busy couple of weeks, or just forget about us? :3

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    How could I forget about... You.... Damn. But I suppose you could say constant preoccupation leads to forgetfulness. Our final exams have been pushed off and I'm legit drowning in a mass of stress. It seems the only thing I manage to do in my spare time is read Bleach and mess around on YouTube.

Years

The other week we were talking about the old IRC on the PC Discord voice chat and user Achromatic is with me in the belief IRC is dead and Discord is the future. >:T

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

If ever i get to like play some games with PC members, they have a chance of hearing a certain side of myself which either be:

1) RAGE SCREAMING! SCREAMING LIKE A BEAST CHAMPION WARRIOR or
    2) Being like the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Guy.

pkmin3033

I used to chat on IRC quite a lot...in between the MSN drama, anyway. Discord is like the future child of IRC.

...it's your kids, IRC. Something gotta be done about your kids!

pkmin3033

I always have it open, same as Skype. It's only been recently I've started spending so much time on there though.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

I used to be too shy to hold actual conversations with anyone if the topic didn't cover anything that I would find easy to talk about. Now, there are times whether I'm taking over conversations or not. Maybe it has something to do with the occasional "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS" or the overly excited man screaming i do when I over emphasize on something I can enthusiastically can talk about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back