• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    [TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

I did do it correctly. Look at the number in the top right corner of the post, per the image I posted. The count was ahead of where it should be by one. We use that number in the corner to keep track.

The above image is also in the first post of the thread.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

But but but, the only things I enjoy breaking are Alien faces, North Korean faces, Covenant Faces, and especially Demon faces D: D: D:

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

pkmin3033

That's how it always starts out...soon we'll all be cowering behind objects in terror as you run around with a machine gun in each-hand, severed heads attached to your belt, cackling like a loon and raving about how you'll "show everyone just what happens when you live without permission"

I've seen it time and again. It will happen. Give it time~

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Double posting action! WHOOOOOO because some people like to fast and quick, it being over before they realized that they were already doing it. Its like a quick release! A QUICKIE! QUICKIES!!! All over within a few.... ok nevermind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back