• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

Chrome is cool cuz i can press a wrong button and close the entire window without warning

Years

Shit election result but on the other hand this happened.
O2XIFKL.jpg

Years

Got a nice letter from the ticket office at my football club today. After 2 years I've finally made it to the top of the season ticket waiting list.

Imagine spending 6 or 7 hundred pounds to watch a bang average second division sports team though. Not to mention that a majority of the season is cold and wet. Should be good.

Years

23 first team games + all home development squad games as well as discounts in certain retailers and restaurants around the city. It is expensive but at least it won't be as much next season, you save the best part of £100 if you renew before the first deadline.

Club have got us by the bollocks when it comes to tickets tbh. Stadium isn't very big and thanks to the fact that there aren't any decent sized clubs nearby there's always high demand.#

It's not like I have loads of expensive hobbies anyway.

Years

We have some obstructed view seats (floodlight pylons that are structurally integral to the stands) that I'd rather avoid but I'm not too fussed.

Aside from VIP boxes our most expensive seats would be behind the dugouts, the average age in that place must be approaching 60 so there's no atmosphere at all, guess I'd rather avoid that too.

Here's a view from one of the obstructed seats.
rLNTxSd.jpg

and a bigger picture looking towards the 'main' stand. It's far smaller than the one it's being taken from.
Spoiler:

Years

Me too, if I was I'd likely be earning my current yearly salary every week

Assume that isn't quite what you were getting at, and you were just saying how you'd rather play than watch. Completely different things tbh, also being a part of a football crowd is more about having a sing song than watching football anyway.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Me too, if I was I'd likely be earning my current yearly salary every week

Assume that isn't quite what you were getting at, and you were just saying how you'd rather play than watch. Completely different things tbh, also being a part of a football crowd is more about having a sing song than watching football anyway.
I did mean playing professionally, I've represented my college's cricket team & I think I was decently good. Wanted to take it up as a career, but well, let's say it didn't work out.

Pika Pika :chu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back