• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Ya, back in Unova :)
And thank you for making sure you let me know, lol :P. Don't know how I missed that, but honestly didn't notice. Congrats!

In other news, did you guys hear about the man who was admitted to the hospital with 10 plastic horses in his stomach?

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

ikr Gabri

Chu I wanted to see how you would react! lmao

and I am neither sunburnt nor aware of horses. I feel sadness for both.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
And thank you for making sure you let me know, lol :P. Don't know how I missed that, but honestly didn't notice. Congrats!

In other news, did you guys hear about the man who was admitted to the hospital with 10 plastic horses in his stomach?

Umm... not to be too explicit but weren't they found somewhere... else? >.>
Unless I'm thinking of a different story about another person who likes to consume plastic horses

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Chu I wanted to see how you would react! lmao

and I am neither sunburnt nor aware of horses. I feel sadness for both.
Umm... not to be too explicit but weren't they found somewhere... else? >.>
Unless I'm thinking of a different story about another person who likes to consume plastic horses
don't kill me ^_^

His condition is now Stable {XD}.

P.S. - Forgot to add a count on my last post, fixed that & the current count :).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

New Pokemon game literally predicted by Kaori and I's immune systems. You can't even MAKE that stuff up.

Also hello... I may be a little excited lmao. We were literally saying just yesterday. Well, Saturday to be precise, about sickness = new Pokemon game because I was sick and she said she was a little sick (and she's usually sick when there's a new Pokemon game) and now I'm like super excited because it actually worked out perfectly!

But yes, how are you all? lmao

Went I will reply to your PM soon! By soon I mean probably tomorrow. Still sick.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Lmao it's true though. She's legitimately sick with a cold too now. I have logs from the past - it's legit! She's the magical Pokemon prophet. :)

Super happy about the announcement though! So looking forward to VC GS.

Thank you Tsutarja I am better now actually!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

New Pokemon game literally predicted by Kaori and I's immune systems. You can't even MAKE that stuff up.

Also hello... I may be a little excited lmao. We were literally saying just yesterday. Well, Saturday to be precise, about sickness = new Pokemon game because I was sick and she said she was a little sick (and she's usually sick when there's a new Pokemon game) and now I'm like super excited because it actually worked out perfectly!

But yes, how are you all? lmao

Went I will reply to your PM soon! By soon I mean probably tomorrow. Still sick.
Niks, you okay fam?

And that IS WEIRD o_O.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

lmao I am okay seriously! You guys don't get a bond between INFP/ENFP females. It's unspoken. C: Or if you speak it it sounds weird so nobody speaks of it.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

The best bond I have is with Neapolitan ice cream {<3}. MMMMMM!

213002_3.jpg

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

That ice cream looks so good! I never really liked strawberry ice cream but that was years ago... Maybe I should try it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back