• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

That's why my parents have always considered me suited for IT, but really, I've always felt that kinda thing's elementary, really.

It doesn't really take finesse or skill to read instructions so I've never really wanted to bind myself to that kind of work. Granted, I do like working on computers, but I've always been more enchanted with gaming or art fields, personally. Comps are more of a hobby to me. One I want to learn more about, but a hobby nonetheless.

Years
    Spoiler:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

As someone who spends 6 hours on the computer on work days, and 12 hours on the computer on my days off, I wish I was more talented with computers. I know its something you can teach yourself, but... its really daunting. I want to learn how to code one of these days.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

I dabbled around in HTML for a bit, it was fun! I want to have my own website for career related purposes, but I think it would be nice to build my own from scratch.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I wanna learn code but it's really hard, which is why I've been drifting towards graphic design more.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I so agree, nothing better than coming back home from work in a rainy day to just relax at home. It's the best thing in the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back