• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I get the joke on principle, even if I haven't actually experienced any Transformers media.

I half expected you to go with Metatron, anyway. The modern subculture one, not the biblical one.

Years

I volunteered in a British Heart Foundation charity shop for a while when I was a teenager and they played one of the Transformers cartoon films on video, constantly. There could have been worse things to watch 10-15 times per week.

The guy who did a lot of the early design work for that went on to be one of my favourites in the animoo industry.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    It was specifically a reference to an Egoraptor cartoon, but eh.

I grew up around TF, was kinda a fan back as a kid. Just for Armada, not the franchise. But I haven't really played enough DevSurv2 to make a Metatron ref.

One day, though.

Oh wow. Vogue. Wow. You don't know how much I love you right now.

Years

Well, that reference I wouldn't have gotten.

I can't remember watching it as a kid but I'm at least planning on getting to the 1985 anime series eventually. As well as Kawamori a certain mister Masami Oobari was on the team too, can't imagine it being anything but fun.

Pure cheese but Macross is wonderful. If you believe in the power of song then I'd suggest watching all of them non stop for the next few days.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Have I missed anything?

MACHO, YOU DID NOT POST A NUMBER

FOR SHAME

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back