• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • Lol.
    This coach is so fucking mediocre. Such small mentality. Trying to save a 3-3 in the last minutes - by not pressing at all and replacing Nani with a bloody defensive midfielder - that would have sent us into the England-Spain-Italy-Germany-France side of the tree? He's lucky that Iceland scored in the last minute and sent us qualifying as one of the best third placed.
    Those last five minutes were a total shame. Just Hungary passing the ball around and no one bloody pressed them.

We won't go much far with such mentality. A group with bloody Iceland, Hungary and Austria and we qualify with three fucking ties? While playing like shit and having to offer sacrifices for a clear chance at scoring? He can go fuck himself.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Today's air smelled strangely like 1935 to me.

How screwed is the situation for both the Brits and other EU countries? I must admit I don't know much about the Brexit stuff and possible aftereffects, been worried too much about the exams to pay attention to it and I don't want to go through pages of cancer in the Round Table.

I must say though that the possibility of having Trump as US president, Boris Johnson leading the UK and Marine le Pen leading France by this time next year is terrifying.

Years

I doubt much will change as an effect really. There was always going to be some skepticism and uncertainty with traders in regards to the pound, it'll go back to normal once the notoriously twitchy traders realise that the world hasn't ended. Very much doubt that it'll trigger a global depression as some people have said, this seems to be the main doomsday theory.

As long as big employers don't leave I doubt much will change for people like me. I'm not going to be vastly poorer or richer that's for sure. I don't believe that we're going to get fucked on trade renegotiations.

For me leaving the EU is not a step forward but there are certainly some positives here. People high up in government now must realise that the gap between them and the voter (voter outside of London anyway) is too much. If going independent means the rest of the country isn't neglected then it willmake for a better Britain. In reality I think London going independent and staying in the EU is more likely, lol. We also have a lot of new voters now, despite getting it wrong this time the referendum has gotten a lot of people thinking about things they never have, this can't be a bad thing. Well, I hope not, it might mean that UKIP's rise continues.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Of course, there is the very real prospect that, depending on how the negotiation goes (or... doesn't go), new shocks can happen. There is also the matter of actually crowning BoJo, IndyRef2, Sinn Féin and their scary friends and the boringly simply yet deeply alarming possibility that GDP's maximum growth rate drops by a point and stays there forevermore and the traders simply leave the pound stuck on -10% for the coming future, triggering inflation with it (and a whole set of different problems, such as rate rises that will in turn cool down the economy even further).

In short: brace yourselves. Even the best outcome includes two very dangerous years in between.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I see that pesky four-word rule still applies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It, uh, actually doesn't now. At least here in The Playground.

Double posting glitch is a thing in threads on PC with more than about... 1500 posts. The dev team will eventually fix it, but there are other priorities first.

Oh, I figured it was still in place because all the posts I'd seen on this page were long-ish. XD Cool~

And okay, I figured it was some kind of glitch because of the way the thread is titled but I was still confused. I guess I never thought it would happen to ME! ;-;

pkmin3033

I love how that glitch seems to crop up in this topic every five pages or so. xD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Been practicing my writing lately yet I'm not doing it regularly enoughto warrant its own thread for infrequent snippets and whatnot...or maybe I am

Spoiler:

Too much free time yet at the same time not enough

Years

68SKaN2.png

one puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Only 500 though?

Granted, the player makes more than that in a week so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back