• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

My job would bore a lot of people here to death but I quite like it. Having no work related stress is a pretty big bonus. Bad thing is that the natural progression of the job is a human resources type role and I really can't see myself doing that, I don't even like making rotas for people I don't regularly speak to.

Of course I could try and work my way into a position where they let me transfer to one of their other ventures. Wouldn't mind driving one of the boats for Djurgarden ferries.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, Tuesday went well.

This is how we roll at work:

- Javier: I'm going to cover the US debate. Do you mind if I stay at work until 5 AM on Monday?
    - My boss: What... why? Why do you want to do that?
    - Javier: Well, I was going to stay up to watch it anyway so I figured I might as well do some live coverage.
    - Boss: Why would you even stay up until that hour to watch that debate??
    - Javier: I just want to watch it. I assume Víctor is going to do the same, right?
    - Me: Indeed, I probably will.
    - Boss: You two are insane.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My week is weird and it starts on Wednesday so today, it was actually Tuesday for me.

Also I updated my previous post.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017

mmmm I wish I could find a better job but since I never graduated college or anything I doubt i'd find something that'd pay me more than what I'm being payed already orx.

Years

You could always look into votech (not from a for-profit school) if you want to take a year's-worth of trade school and maybe find a good career!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back