• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea or Coffee?

Which is your favourite?

• Coffee!

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Tea!

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Other (e.g. Hot chocolate)

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh, I hate to admit this. Tea is the beverage of Britain. I prefer coffee by a long way though... ;[

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Tea i'm sorry i have like 5 cups a day!!
    Coffee never does anything for me... =/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Coffee. I just can't stand the taste of tea. Actually, I can't stand the taste of coffee either, but it can be dressed up better than tea. :P

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I never liked the taste of Coffee, so Tea for me. XD

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I like drinks made with coffee, but I'm too much of a wimp to drink a black cup of coffee. 8( Tea is my preference.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I won't touch tea of any sort.

Coffee's good only if it's plain with lots of sugar ("Would you like some coffee in your sugar?"), but I rarely bother drinking it.

My caffeinated beverage of choice is Mountain Dew. A can of that gets me going on sluggish mornings.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Uh, I don't really drink either except before exams or something I have a small coffee to stimulate the brain, so I am going to take the soft way out and say hot chocolate. I can have as many as 3 a day.

PKMNgamer

youtube.com/pkmngamer
    Years
  • Sugar... I mean... coffee! yeah... coffee... with lots of sugar... But i like.... Iced Tea, does that count?

Years
  • Coffee..Tea... I prefer the taste of Coffee but I can only drink coffee at certain times because my heart goes crazy so I'll say tea, normal tea, Green tea, Camomile Tea etc.

Back