• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Fine, fine. But to operate in Johto, we need help for the time being. Therefore we can work civilly with the Rockets as needed. The Johto region is not our priority at the moment anyway.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    'tis what I am saying. The dissension in their ranks due to the absence of their boss will do them harm in the end. We can subtly bend them to our will as we work with each other, and eventually take over through influence rather than force.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    But there is a chance, though small, that another Team may want to take advantage of this as well. We should try asking for their help while we can. And though Johto is not a priority at the moment, if we took control of at least Routes 47 and 48 (and possibly Cianwood and the Safari Zone Gate) then there would be a chance of finding both Kyogre and Groudon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Right. We should keep them close to us, as they could prove useful in our Johto missions, as well as in Kanto if we have need to go there.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
    I really don't think Team Rocket betraying us is much of an option for them right now because after being disbanded twice they should be nowhere near the force they once were. I say they're a pretty broken down team right now and will do anything for money to help rebuild their former greatness. Basically what I'm trying to say is that even if they were to betray us, we would be able to take care of them and if anything, they should be the ones afraid of being betrayed by us. Unless of course we're as bankrupt as they are....that would be a problem...
    So... the tank of hungry Carvanha or the cage filled with hungry Snorlax?

I say a tank of Sharpedo/Carvanha and a Starving Snorlax that can swim lol

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    From what I know, we are not bankrupt in the least. Where do you think the entrance fees from the Slateport Museum have been going?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    From what I know, we are not bankrupt in the least. Where do you think the entrance fees from the Slateport Museum have been going?
    That is true, but I heard that a lot of places in Hoenn haven't been doing so well. Have you been to Lavaridge lately? Man that place has gone down hill.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Mm, but that's Team Magma's fault, scaring everyone away from the one place that makes them money. Slateport is still well-to-do.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Wow, there's been a lot of activity since I left. Here are my thoughts.

I think we should definitely offer the Rockets our help. However, we need to actually plan the takeover far in the future. If we have time to setup a base, and maybe get some of us grunts some experience, the overthrow of both Goldenrod and Rockets will be so much easier.

I also think we should take some time to gather more powerful aquatic Pokemon from different regions. We have powerful Pokemon in our arsenal now, but I'm sure there are equally powerful Pokemon elsewhere. Why not expand our teams?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    The water type starters from each region have a pretty powerful final evolution and I'm pretty sure all of those old guys won't mind us taking a few of them.
    Its also been suggested before to try have our allies (Team Rocket) send us/ sell us some water Pokemon from Kanto/Johto (Hopefully not Magikarp).

As for expanding our teams, do you mean get 3-4 admins and send them and some grunts off to some other region to recruit new grunts and start opperations there, or just try to get more people to join?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    wow two new pages eh? Well I say we take out team Magma now before they get any bigger. Secondly if we move some operations to Johto we should set up base in the whirl islands we'd be protected by whirlpools, have a huge Cavern system to hide in and if we can steal the tidal bell and Silver wing we could nab Lugia, who though technically is not a water pokemon is very much associated with the sea.

Oh, and we don't need any help from the Rockets.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Intelligence Report:

I have been informed by a high-ranking member of the Rockets that one of our own team has been in contact with said Rocket. What these messages are about is for the most part hidden to me; though I get an unshakable feeling that we are being infiltrated and perhaps betrayed.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    make the swine walk the plank!!
    ,or I can just get my Corphish to go after his oysters haw haw har (Pirate-y Laugh)

[breaks squeal] Why have you been in contact with a High Ranking Rocket member?:D

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    The water type starters from each region have a pretty powerful final evolution and I'm pretty sure all of those old guys won't mind us taking a few of them.
    Its also been suggested before to try have our allies (Team Rocket) send us/ sell us some water Pokemon from Kanto/Johto (Hopefully not Magikarp).

As for expanding our teams, do you mean get 3-4 admins and send them and some grunts off to some other region to recruit new grunts and start operations there, or just try to get more people to join?
    Yeah, I think we should have maybe three or four admins (one for Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh, boss can handle Hoenn, but he might want someone to help him). The Sinnoh one could try and either work with Galactic or attempt to recruit some of their members, the Kanto one can pretty much start fresh as I think Team Rocket is not strong at all in the Region, and Johto can keep an eye on the remaining Rocket force. There we could study the species of aquatic Pokemon and work on recruitment much better.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    ^true, I was just messing with you though :)

as for the Galactics they are too damn crazy to work with, also there isn't a whole lot of Water in Sinnoh either. I think we should take control of the Sevi Islands as they are close to many regions and are well...islands.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Galactics? Rather shoot 'em than try to work with them. Crazy bunch of idealists. Let's send a team out to Sevii.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back