• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I can't not take it personally when someone dislikes the music I like for some reason, but to get a response like that just breaks my heart. o;

In other news I should be making a full on comeback to the internet soon enough, and I'm really excited about it; Friends are moving away so I'll be an IRL social recluse again, but hopefully I should flourish into an online social pariah once more... That seems to be the way it works.

I'm mostly just exited about having time to work on some projects again.

Years

You know Counterfeit, I first thought you tried to copy my avatar/sig again... I really didn't want a Fake Hikari 2.0.

Each of my sigs relates to a different side of me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

It's so nice outside right now! I ask myself why am I not out there enjoying the fresh air and I'm inside the library instead xD

in short....bleh, monday.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

that's what my digital media teacher said. but i don't have the money to get a new version. :v

The thing aint cheap. When i found out how expensive it was i wondered if it was worth it. guess it was. 214727

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Check mate, Cosmotone8.

On a related note, does nobody else think the word rhyme when used as a verb sounds dirty?

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
If this were a sandwich bar I'd be complaining by now, way too much Hikari in my sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back