• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That one Pokemon

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
Years
  • That one Pokemon

This. Thing. Is. Evil.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • So, Patrat?

Alright, so I'm sure we've all stumbled across something in the game that just pisses us off. For me, It's Patrat. Dude, how many people think this damn mouse is actually usable? Sooo...yeah. What's up?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Alright, so I'm sure we've all stumbled across something in the game that just pisses us off. For me, It's Patrat. Dude, how many people think this damn mouse is actually usable? Sooo...yeah. What's up?

Merged with the thread regarding the most annoying Pokemon to encounter / one that just annoys you in general. Use likes & dislikes for any other complaints!

Plus this thread needed a life saver.

Years
  • I really hate coming across tranquil for two reasons....1. detect and 2.roost.
    such a pain when im about to k.o him then uses detect or roost....just makes the battle needlessly longer >:(

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
    Years
  • Alomola and Excadrill

Alomola is like to water-type Blissey of the 5th generation. Only two on my team have the chance to destroy it but it always using Sing and Wake Up Slap and all that other stuff. Also, the sprite looks happy, can you believe it? It's happy when it hurts your team and its HP is through the roof.

Excadrill I've only encountered once but it was a horrible experience. I lost to Clay's Excadrill 15 times in a row. Its' primary threat is its' type. Only water types and fighting type moves can really take it down. Only two on my team could, an underlevel Basculin and a decent Pignite. Both would keep fainting from Bulldoze or Slash.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I ran into more Woobat than Roggenrola during my exploration in Wellspring Cave. Now I hate them more than I hate Zubat.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I've only played for 20 minutes and I already wish Patrat would disappear. ;__;
    (I'm pretty sure it'll be most annoying tbh for me)

u are right!!
    patrat is freaking me out and more than that, why did the do that?!
    he is the most annoying thing in the world!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • That one Pokemon

This guy. He shows up a few times too many for my liking. It wouldn't be so bad - I like this pokemon otherwise - but you can't knock it out in one hit because of its ability. Too many of them and my team would slowly get worn down before I was through a cave. Thank goodness there are those doctors hanging around in the middle of nowhere.

Definitely have to agree. It's even worse with Mud-Slap cause then you could spend 3, 4, or more turns trying to kill the thing because your attacks keep missing.

They REALLY messed up Sturdy this time around :/

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Woobat: This thing's Hypnosis+Confuse Ray Combo is a frickin' pain in the butt. To add insult to injury, a lot of trainers have it. >_>
    Boldore: Sturdy keeps it from fainting, and then it Sand-Attacks you, making it extemely hard to finish off.
    Patrat: Same reason as Woobat. Why do TP Grunts have to have it? >=-(
    Garbodor: Aggggh, just bulky enough to survive a hit, just fast enough to beat my slower Pokemon to the punch, just strong enough to faint my Pokemon after said hit-Not to mention how UGLY it is. >_>

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
  • I thought I would be seeing Patrat quite often but, he hasn't popped up that much, Starly is only slightly higher in encounter for me...
    The Pokemon that I feel I encounter most is Boldore. It's a good, strong Pokemon but, it's Sturdy ability can get really annoying (especially during training)

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
  • Boldore..
    I have lost count of how many times this guy has popped up and when I can't be bothered to run from it I still can't take it out in one hit due to its Sturdy.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • Ḑ̵͎̭͍̹͖͈͔̣͐̉͆̈̊̅ͭ͆͘I̡̪̘̘̹̮͕̙ͪ̿̽ͪ̎́͛̄͋͛̋̒̐ͧ͛ͭ͘T̟̝̻̰̣̪̙͎̓̌̉͌̈́̈ͭ͐̆̔͛́͠T̥͓͓̭͇͎̙͙̹̜͖̜̜̀̈́ͣ̈́̆́̽̿̋̀O̵̴̡͓̺̠͖̺͖͐͛ͭ͛ͧ̈́̅ͥͦ͛͢͜ ̷̡̻̜̼̪͇ͪͣͧ͐̅̅͜͞I̸͍̳̲̘̦̬̝͕̻̖̰̳̮̗̤̱͂̃̔͌͗ͩ͐̋̈͂ͫ̀̑̒́͡Ş̷̼̜̣̺̣̥͉ͧ̋͑͆͛̃ͧͧͮ͑̌̐ͥ̚͘͟ ͉̝̭̻͔͎͍̼̲̭̱̭͎̭͎͍͉̈͋̎͌̾ͫͫ͊͑͆̈́͊ͤ̎ͤ̽̎̾̄͡E̶̴̶͔͔̦̦̭̜͖͓͎͙ͥ͑ͩ̋̄̊̽͒͂̉̿͡͞X̽͐͗̌ͬ͒̌͆̿ͦ̑̄̏͏͏̶̜̻̟̮̣͔͓̟̱͠Ţ̴̡̛̦̙͉̻̫̗̹̞̝͙̳̈́͐̀̈́͂ͣ̉̈́̊́̈͗͂̓R̢͚̳͖̫̳͔͚̱̖̬̰̦͔̖̫̣͇̝͋ͯͨ́͂ͫ͂̾̚͘E̴̶̴̡̙̫͔̰̰̘̮ͩͧͣ̆ͫ͋̈́ͣͩͯ̊̃ͨ̈͗ͫ̍ͅM̵̶̢̮̘̠̩͚̳͙̯͕͍̲̯̈̓̾͆̐E̶̢̟̪͖͇̺͓̣͖̻̼͖̪͕̬̝͙̰̤͎ͪͬ̌̽̊̆ͯ͋ͩ̓̄̅̀L̶̳͈̞͙̩͕͔̜̮̳̹͓͙̹̯̙̻͒ͦ̿ͥ̇͊͌ͦ̈́ͣ̓́͜Ỷ̄̅̑ͧ̽̑̆ͥͬ̆̉͑́͗͐̏ͭ̿̀҉̢̗̲̰̰̯͕͈͎ ̸̵̧̲̜͈̗̠̮͍̭̺̘̫̰̪̠̠͂ͫͣ̓̿̄͆ͯͥ͑ͫ͗̒̊̚̕͠A̢̧̫͓̗̼̦͕̫͚̠̝̬̺ͫͪ̿ͫ͠Ņ̴̸̪͔̭̠̅̅ͧ̉̓ͬͯ̆͝N̵̶͚̥̲͙̳̼̻̪̼͊̿̾̿ͥͩͩŌ̜̲̼͔̺̜̹̻̞͇̺̻̯̭̺͔͗̇̿̓͟͡ͅỸ̸̶͖̩̖̹͆̇͂̾͌̌̍͡͝ͅĮ̸̗̩̤̩͙̹̳͈̬͕̳́̉ͨͦͭ͊̑̃̀͠͡͡ͅͅN̛͍̲̫̪̖͎͖̰̋ͦͬ̃͒̌͋͗ͭͣ̅ͤG̷̭̤͇̟̲̯̳͚͎̺̼̟̬̑ͯ̇̔̍ͤͩ̔ͤ̑ͮ̀ͦͧ͠ ̶ͯͣ́͛ͩ͆̐̕͏̸̗̹̯͕̖̘͓̘̻͈͈̳̟̥̞͢Ẅ̧̫̬̺̻́ͣͯ̎̀H̷̵̷̱̬̬̿ͫ͂̏ͪͨͬ̄ͅE̶̡͙̼̭̫͓̙̰̮͖̭̊͋̒̿͗ͥ̉͟͝N̛̛̟̺̜̠̯̻͓̼̪̬̘̉͑ͥ̃ͧ̋ͨ̂̿̎ͧ͗̋͘͡ ̵̨̗̻̺̙̩̬̖̮̋̆ͮ̌͞T̷̡̥̞͎̗̼̜̟̜͗̇ͩ̈́̉̈́͐͜͢͞Ṛ̶̨̩̰͈͎̫̜̯̹̗̹̹̘ͯ̾̃̉͌ͥͫ̎͜͞A̸̐͛̿͒ͤ͆̋̍̈́͏̨̮̺͙̫͖̦̺̟̟̠̲̭͍̣̪̟̺̤Į̫̮̺͎͕̫͇͓̭̖͓̬̬͇͇̬̑ͦ̑ͮͬ̈ͨ̋̐ͤ̄͌̆ͯ̏̔̑̃̉͠N̷̢͉̳̳͈̪̦̬͈̑̌ͨ̋̓͛̌̓̚̚͘͝ͅỈ̿ͥ̈́ͥ̀ͭͯͩ͗̃̌҉̷̯̻͉̪́Ṋ̸͍͚̲̙̳͔̞̖̬̜̭̳̝̟̺̞̺͓̆̋̍̐̔̋̓̚͢Ģ̢̨̛̰͙̞̺̳͚̟̪̬̞̖̘̦̈́́́̒̎ͯͯ̂͗̓ͫ̔ͯͦͪͬ̂͠ͅ ̠̙̩̭͇̜͈̼͔ͥͩͮ̆̚͘͜͡͠I̖͈̻̪͚ͧ̄̐̄̌͋́̕͟Ṉ͍̹͉̦̯̗͚̞̞̠̣̠̺͚̼͇ͬͯ̂̑͗́̉͢ ̥̲̭̗̜̗̏͛͊̉̈͑͗̊̈́͊̅͘͢͜͜T̶̴͙̥͖̭̩̮͔͚͇̏̃ͪ̈̈́͋͠H́͒̅̋̑̉̊̀͆̋̀ͯ̚̕҉̯͎͕̞͔̣͖̝͇̻̗͚̞̩E̸̗̩͔̭̱̮̟͎̬̞̗ͣ͑͂̈͋̓̾͊͌ͮ̓̓̆̈̏́̄̚̕͢ ̡̡̟̯̱̺̝̞̳̜̰̼̲̦͈̼̯̼̻̦̭̊̓͂̽̊͆̆̉̒̍͒͒ͥ͆̔͟͡G̴̛͈̤̖̦̭͙͚̲͍̲͇̠̮̝̳̟̠̅ͭ̄̈́͐ͣ͞Iͫ̌̓̿̂̈ͪͨ͏͏̺̜̝̜̰̫͙͎̞͇̝̤͍͔͉̜̀͠ͅÃ̸͓̫̫̫̱̺̳͈̲̯̦̯̲̼̍̀ͧ̾́͗̀̀͡͠N̸̩͓̯̩̓͑ͣ̒̿̒́ͦ̈́ͤͅT̡̺͙̝̩̲͙̺ͮͥ̇͂ͭͮ̽͊̔̍̑̒̏̓̋ͣ̍̊͟͠ ̨̢̦̤̞͙̗̩̬̯̝̼͇ͩͭ̌̅̎ͮͧ̈́̓ͤͬ̅ͤ̀̔̉́͜C̵̢̛̞̹̭͔̤̘̆̏͒̀̚H̨̆̋ͭ̽ͭ̿̚͏̻̥̲̹͎͈͓̞̮̦̮̝̙̬̰͇͇̝̭A̧̞̱̘̞̹̦̘̫̪̭͚̩͕̜̜̼͙͈͌̀̑͑ͭ͒ͥͪͣ̍̅ͥ̕͢ͅŞ̦͔͉͇̉͂̑͊̿͌ͧ͆ͯ̉ͤ̾̈̀̕̕͞͠M̵̶̛̩͙̯̰̣̰̰̖̻̖̻̏̽̏̽͑͢
    ̴̧̹̹͉͉̝̫̦̲͇̣̘̬̙̙ͪ̅͗̓̌ͨͦ̕͝
    ̵̴̡̝̯̬̙̫͙͓̈́͗̒͂̀̑̾ͥ̈́N̵̢͍̜̱̰͚̯̲̦̎ͧ̄͒̿́̌͑̔̌̾͌͐̊ͬ̅̉̾̕͡Ǫ̶͈̳͉̙̮̪͇̼̃̋ͭ͐ͣ̄̅̊̌ͯͨͧ́͘ͅO̺̳͖̖͉͉̺̟̟̬̩͖̜̰ͯͣ̒̆͊̏̋ͮ͘ͅB̴̧̙͚̩̹̻̜̙̗̠̥̬̮̦̥͒ͧ̽ͩͯͧ̕͜ͅͅ ̨̰̘̤̞̥̝̣͖̭̺̪̼͍̞̓ͦͥ͗ͦͥ̾̈́ͬ͂ͭ̈̓͑̃̀ͅOͣ̍̐̌̍̌̚҉͈̫̙͙̱̯̰́́́Ṵ̱̜̹̯̫̖̼̦ͦ̑̒ͬ͗̇̇ͣͥ̒̅͢͝Ţ͕͕̩̝͉͖̬̬̬̱̮͔̱̘̯̱̖̈̂̄̇͑͐ͫͧͩͤͨ̀́͜.̶̺͓̟̮̠͚̰̝̿̽̾͛ͬ̈́ͨ̈́͒̋ͧ͊̇͛̐͞

When translated from Zalgo, this says:

Ditto is very annoying when training in the Giant Chasm.

Noob out.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I got so sick of Frillish when I played the endgame. u_u But that's really only when you're surfing and I don't recall anything else being particularly annoying. I usually had a very suitable Pokémon when going through caves and the like which could take out anything that had a chance of appearing in said cave. So nothing got on my nerves like Zubat, Geodude and Tentacool used to.

Back