• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's a lot of nuts!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    So yeah, nuts. What's your favorite nut? And when you do eat them do you just have a good handful or devour entire tubs of em? Personally I love pistachios, both because the flavor is amazing, and because the shell puts some self control into motion. If I also have the money to buy em I enjoy some Macadamias as well.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • Hazelnuts... so delicious! the creamy, yet crunchy texture is a blissful combination giving them a unique flavour, also Almonds are really delicious

i'm allergic to peanuts though... :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ewww, I am allergic to nuts and all nuts. I have been allergic to them since I was young. Whenever I have an actual nut (nut traces normally fine), my lips start to get bumpy and hard, my throat gets itchy and my ears do too, and my throat closes a bit so... yeh! XD​

Years
  • CASHEWS. Oh god cashews, they're probably one of my weaknesses urrrgh and they're definitely one I can't just eat a few of. <_< I like pistachios as well, though maybe not quite as much as cashews, and recently I've come to realize I actually kind of like almonds too.

And basically, when I do buy nuts....uh, I kinda have to be careful, or I'll end up eating the whole package before too long. :X Even pistachios. That shell is not much of a deterrent to me!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    So many different jokes popped into my head as I read the title.

Umm, probably pistachios or cashews! I'll eat them by themselves, but they're even better with ice cream! :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Those cinnamon almonds that you can smell from a mile away. <3

Seriously those things pop up everywhere and they're delicious when done right. Sometimes they're kinda hard and stale though, which make me sad.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Cashews are by far the best. I've been known to pick all the cashews out of a can of mixed nuts on a few occasions. >_>

Pistachios are really good too. Not a big fan of almonds though I will eat them on occasion.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I love Macadamia nuts SOOOOO much! They're my absolute favorites.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Almonds are my favorite nut. Whether plain, covered in flavor or a candy shell, I can eat almonds all day. Cashews are another favorite, but I much prefer almonds. Also like the taste of Brazilian nuts, but I don't get those that often.

Years
  • At work tonight one of my co-workers used the exact phrase "That's a lot of nuts you've got there, pal!" as I was loading a bunch of 20lb. cases of cashews onto a cart, haha.

As for my favorite nut, you can't go wrong with simple peanuts or cashews. Almonds and pecans are pretty good too, but I rarely have either of them.

Back