• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Princess felt very secure with Nat, but it still felt a bit awkward for her. Ninetails listened intently to hear what Fang was telling her about Ali. She was very curious to hear about him... When he was in Verdanturf, he was never really around the Breeding Center, he always seemed to be pre-occupied with something else... She explained it to Fang, waiting for a reaction. Princess perked up her ears, not wanting Ninetails to nose around in other people's business, but despite the age differenece, Princess was unable to do anything... It was only more motivation for her to evolve. Ali waited for a response to Nat's question to the boy who approached Nat and himself.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Yeah this is my first year here i hope to become a great trainer."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "That's great," Nat said happily, snuggling both Bubble and Princess.

Bubble smiled at the newcomer to Nat's lap. The Horsea didn't think much of Nat's bony stomach, as she'd gotten used to it.

Fang was telling the Ninetails about Ali in a quiet voice, so as not to wake Abby. He told her about the fact that Nat still had some feelings for him, and that he was a great guy. The Houndoom mentioned the chicken legs he had recieved a few times, and that it was Ali who saved Nat after being bitten by a Mightyena.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Your pokemon are all so nice." "When is that announcement i am really tired of waiting."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Miki, wake up. You're going to be late for school." Marina said a little meekly as she shook Miki and coughed afterwards.

Miki quickly sat up and glanced worriedly at her. "Onee-chan. Don't get up, you're still sick." Miki said worriedly.

"Don't forget, your onee-chan is very strong." She whispered, smiling.

Though Marina and Miki had been re-united a few moths ago, they had been really close. As if they hadn't been apart.

"Hai!" She said cheerily, giving her big sister a hug.

Marina hugged Miki back and whispered, "Oh, and you have to dress up as a boy remember?"

Miki nodded. "I remember. I got all the boy clothes I need in my bag, along with my other stuff, including your video game things." She said as she flashed her sister a sheepish grin.

Marina grinned back. She was glad she didn't question her anymore, she really wanted to tell her why she needed to dress up, but she couldn't; it was for her sister's safety.
    --
    After a few minutes, Miki had already finished dressing and was ready to go. Marina kissed her cheek and handed her a picture. "If you have any problems, go look for them, they're my friends." She whispered. Again she coughed.

"Onee-chan, I don't have to go to school now. I can wait. Let me stay here with you!" She cried.

"Iie. You have to go to school, I can take care of myself. Just promise to write or call." Marina said as she walked her outside their house.

"Alright then. Sayonara." She said as she hopped on her bike. She waved at her and headed off to the academy.
    --
    Before entering the academy, Miki tucked her hair in her cap and fixed herself. She had to look, act, and speak like a boy. Acting like a boy was easy since she was pretty much a tomboy, but looking and speaking like one was a different story. She took a deep breath and acted calm. One mistake would ruin everything for her.

Inside, she sat down on a chair and waited nervously. She wasn't easily nervous but she couldn't help but be. She noticed a few students talking and some of them looked like the ones in the picture her sister had given her. She shrugged the thought off though and grabbed the pokeball in her belt. Her little Smoochum was still tired so she decided it was best not to bother her.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked up to the new comer and asked whats your name. I stood there waiting for a reply.

Years
    OOC: LOL The chicken legs XD...

IC:

"Well we're kind of early... I'm sure we won't have to wait much longer, though!" Ali stated, in a very cheerful tone. Ninetails eyed suspiciously towads Princess, giving her a swift glare. Princess simply did the same back, and turned to Bubble, trying to discuss the pros and cons of being a small pokemon. Ninetails turned back to Fang, as she continued to listen to him talk about Ali. She wasn't aware at all that he had done so much, nore did he seem like the type of person that would over the summer... She tried to explain it to Fang, but she had a feeling in the pit of her stomach that he wouldn't velieve her, nor would he understand.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Shroomie wake up its almost time to go." Shroomie was still sitting on my shoulder still a little tired.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Fang listened quietly, thinking it over. He merely stated that they'd both have to wait to find out.

Bubble smiled at Princess, talking about how the pros outweighed the cons. She was still a baby Pokemon, but was smart beyond belief. The Horsea talked about how it was nice to ride around in a bag or get carried places all the time. Snuggling was also nice about being small. She emphisised this point by burrowing deeper into Nat's overly loose shirt.

Nat smiled as Pochi walked away. He'd gone to talk to some new boy, though she didn't look over for long. She turned to Ali.

"What were you up to for the rest of the summer after out meeting?" she asked quietly, nervously fiddling with her pointe ribbon again. For an odd reason, she felt strangly shy around him again.

OOC: They said they'd get together, RT. This is just assuming that happened.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Miki bit her lower lip. She did had to make her voice sound like a boy's. She took a deep breath then grinned kindly at the boy, hoping he won't notice her true identity.

"My name is Miki." She said, satisfied that her voice sounded perfectly like a boy's. "Nice to meet you." She said as she quickly removed the smile on her face. She remembered that her smiled always made her look like a girl, with costume or no, the results were always the same.

I have to keep from smiling...That's it! I can pretend to be emotionless and cold. She thought. Oh, boy, this is going to be a rough year.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i walked back over to the group since the after I learned the new comers name and i asked him to come over with me to meet the group. "Have any of u ever faced a gym leader before or do we just train at school."

Years
    OOC: Yep yep, He kept his promise ;) This'll be my last post for the next hour or 2 ...

IC: Ali's eyes quickly widened, but he slowly managed to gain recompsure afterwards. He thoughtfully rubbed the wrist-band around his arm, and slowly started to speak.

"Well... I... I've just been spending some more time with the family, really... Julia's been sending out demo tapes... And we've been travelling a bit for auditions... But that's all..." Princess smiled at Bubble, happy to see that she had a friend to talk to... One that wasn't the size of Blaze... Ninetails scoffed at Ali's cover-up, pointing out to Fang that that's what she was talking about.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben finished his soda and threw it in a nearby trash can. He really missed his friends, even though he just left yesterday. His best friends, Lan and Stephanie. Him and Lan are about the same age. He's 13, his birthday being September 23, and Ben's 14, his birthday being August 21. Lan always had a thing for electric Pokemon. He always thought they were good friends and useful. He's used to list the different ways an Elekid could power your toaster, your oven, your computer, your Gameboy, and everything else. Lan chose Pikachu as his first Pokemon. Ben was amazed his Pokemon hasn't already electrocuted his brains out.

Stephanie was Ben's other best friend. She was also Lan's sister. Some of the kids would make fun of them being boyfriend and girlfriend. Not so mature of them, he thought. Besides, he already had a girlfriend, one who lives in Johto. Stephanie was into various types of Pokemon, except fire, electricity, and psychic. Plus, she usually thought about not letting some of them evolve. She said they learn more moves that way.

Ben neaded to rest a little. Unforunately, he was so confused, he didn't know where the rooms were. He wanted to ask someone, but who? Not a familiar face was within the crowd.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Fang was quite confused. He asked the Ninetails for a better explinations, as he didn't understand.

Bubble was thrilled to have a friend other than Pounce. Not that the Persian was a bad one, but Princess was nice to talk to.

Nat grinned. "Auditions? I hope she's done well!" she said quietly, still fiddling with the ends of her pointe ribbons.

Ruby looked up at Nat, hoping she knew what she was getting into.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked away to go sit down i sighed waiting for the announcment.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June suddenly woke up, realizing that she had fallen asleep. Pirate had woken up too. He jumped from her lap and ran around. She giggled, whatching the poocheyena run around in a circle. Pirate stopped to look at her and then jumped into the chair next to her. June smiled at Pirate then got up and walked around, looking for a friendly face.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hey June i had noticed u fell asleep but it looked like u were real tired school still hasn't started yet but i'm hoping it will soon."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Miki waved at the boy and hopped off the chair she was sitting on. Maybe this year wasn't go to be so bad afterall? She already made a friend...not quite but close.

She smiled.

She then bit her lower lip and sighed. Why was it so hard to keep from smiling? She shook her head and relased her Smoochum. She was the only one she could talk to right now...without hiding anything.

"Ohayo, Ruu." She whispered as she patted her Smoochum.

"Smoochum!" She answered cheerily.

Years
    OOC: False Alarm -_-;

IC:

Ali shed a hesitant grin.

"Yeah... I'm sure she got a part in something..." Ninetails explained to Fang that there were no auditions that they went to, and sending out demo tapes doesn't involve Ali in any way. Princess quickly peaked out at Ninetails, but then turned back to Bubble before Ninetails could respond. She quietly told Bubble about Ninetails being very self-aborbed, and not very considerate...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back