• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Accent Challenge: V2! POST HERE TO MAKE SHINING RAICHU LOVE YOU FOREVER

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Time to remake an old challenge! I'm sure most people will recognize the title, but for those who don't here's the old thread.

What do you sound like when you say certain words? Want everyone on PC to know how you sound? No? Too bad! If you have a microphone, click this super special link, do the accent challenge and POST IT.

So yeah, basically record yourself answering the questions below and post it in the thread to be judged heard. You don't have to answer every part, but try and do as many as possible!

Spoiler:
    Enjoy!

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I couldn't use Vocaroo because my laptop's built-in microphone is rubbish, so I had to record it on my iPod and upload it (hopefully it works...)

Sorry guys, but I've already won the most irritating and annoying accent award! I hope everyone will be able to understand me alright since I slur some sounds. ;_; I was tempted to sing the chorus of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's PONPONPON for the optional challenge but my singing voice is absolutely atrocious, so I thought it was best not to.

edit:

I did the singing challenge - just for you, Beelzebub.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    OH WOW I SAY SOME STUPID STUFF UNDER PRESSURE AND WITHOUT PREPARING. I apologize in advance for having said "hella".

That being said, enjoy my voice I suppose: https://vocaroo.com/i/s0lbxAenc4Lv

ps: that clinking in the background is my necklace and bracelet.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I feel ya'll can understand me well enough.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I TRIED to post this yesterday but PC went down so doing it now haha.
    Anyways this SUCKS wow, I don't want to do it over though because then I'd have to fake spontaneity and that would never be the same so leaving it at this haha. cringe https://vocaroo.com/i/s0UyFsy2VcAz

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    https://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4q554s6zni/untitled.mp3

Sorry for the bleeps and bloops but it was either that or an annoying background buzz noise.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I love doing this. Luke's voice sounds so much deeper than I imagined, and Went always sounds so much higher than I think. Heehee!

Anyhoo, here's mine. Enjoy.

Years

I realize that I didn't do too stellar and skipped some parts, but you should be able to get the general idea. :P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    OK I have done mine! I've listened to it and I don't hate my voice recorded as much as I usually do, so that's good I guess!

Back