• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Thank you for explaining! That does help!

I want to U-Turn:-
    DyingWillFlareon

THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Wait so if i have to do it for myself then have someone else do it again for myself then does catbountiehunter need to do it herself, do nothing, have me do it for her, or get someone else to do it for her, im just really confused atm and just wanna make sure i dont mess up somehow sorry

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Bae, u'll all be very happy to know that the Emblems for the Event are now ready ^^. I'm gonna put them up on the OP very soon, so be sure to check them out {:3}.

Okay, I know Liny's busy with some stuff, but unfortunately, we have to move on, so I can't give more time & will have to cancel the advantage :(. I'm so sorry Liny, I feel really bad doing this, but I'm sure u'll understand :).

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Before the Challenge is announced, let's have a final recall of the Hyperactive & Lazybones choices, AFTER the U-Turns have been used.

HYPERACTIVE

LadyLucina
    CatBountieHunter
    Snivy88
    NinjaQueen
    DyingWillFlareon
    Aquacorde (U-Turned by Aquacorde herself)

LAZYBONES

Linyit
    AmetsuCAT
    Salzorrah
    Faerydae
    Aquacorde
    DyingWillFlareon (U-Turned by CatBountieHunter)

I'll first announce the Challenge & then get to explaining. This is the simplest & quickest Challenge so far, but will not be easy at all.

CHALLENGE #13 - DETOUR CHALLENGE (Hyperactive or Lazybones)

Make as many Posts as you can, in 10 minutes, across any part(s) of the Forum.

Simple right? All u have to do is Post on any Threads across the Forums, in a span of 10 Minutes. Here are the rules in detail:-

BASIC RULES:-

1) Make one Master Post & post all ur links in that ONE post.

2) Only Posts made within a span of 10 minutes will count. For e.g, if u make ur first post at say 2:00 P.M., only Posts made from 2:00 P.M. to 2:10 P.M. will count. Any Post made 2:11 & after, WILL NOT COUNT, so plan out ur posts, before u actually start Posting.

3) There is no restriction as to where u have to post, so u can spread ur posts to different sections or post them all in one section, doesn't matter, as long as they are made within 10 minutes.

4) Every Post u make will earn u one Point.

5) If u think u can do better, u CAN make a New Master Post & Post new links, but again, only Posts made within a 10 minute span will be counted.

6) You can repeat Step #5 as many times as u want, before I announce the end of the Challenge, but make sure u make a New Master Post, every time & don't forget to let me know. U can do this by Quoting me here on the Event Thread, or by sending me a VM.

7) The person who makes the most Posts within a 10 minute span, will win the Challenge.

8) It will also be helpful, if u can can put down the Total number of Post's u've made, along with ur Master Post :).

Rules for Members who chose the Hyperactive option (LadyLucina, CatBountieHunter, Snivy88, NinjaQueen):-

No Extra Rules, just follow the Basic Rules mentioned above.

Rules for Members who chose the Lazybones option (Linyit, AmetsuCAT, Salzorrah, Faerydae):-

Basic Rules remain the same.

Here are the Extra Rules:-

1) U cannot do the Challenge on ur own, u will have to convince somebody else to do the Challenge for u, on ur behalf. This can be ANYBODY, as in any registered Member on PC, not necessarily a current/former Contestant on the Amazing Race (except a Member who has selected the Lazybones option or has been U-Turned to do the Lazybones Challenge).

2) U will have to announce the Member, who will be doing the Challenge on ur behalf here on the Event Thread, before they Post their links, which also has to be done directly on the Event Thread. And Contestants cannot select the same person to do the Challenge for u.

3) Plz make sure to ask ur chosen Member to announce as well, on whose behalf they are doing the Challenge.

4) Unless ur chosen Member Posts their links, the Challenge will not be counted as completed for u.

Rules for Members who have both Hyperactive & Lazybones option (Aquacorde, DyingWillFlareon):-

Follow all Basic Rules (for the Hyperactive part) & follow all Basic Rules plus all the extra Rules mentioned above (for the Lazybones Part).

More Rules:-

1) U have to both do the Challenge on ur own (the Hyperactive part) & also convince someone do it on ur behalf (the Lazybones part).

2) Your score will be the average of both ur Challenges, for e.g., if u have Posted 20 Links (Hyperactive) & ur chosen Member posts 18 Links (Lazybones), ur total score will be the average of both, i.e. 19 Points. But unless both parts (u doing the Challenge on ur own & ur selected Member doing it for u) of the Challenge are completed, it will not be counted.

So guys there's ur Challenge, start working on it & good luck everyone ^^.

Pika Pika :chu:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    Okay, here's my Master Post.

Spoiler:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    CHALLENGE #13 Leaderboard

1. LadyLucina - 27 Points

PROXY LIST

1. adventure (Proxy for Salzorrah)

2. ???? (Proxy for Aquacorde)
    3. ???? (Proxy for Linyit)
    4. ???? (Proxy for DyingWillFlareon)
    5. ???? (Proxy for Faerydae)
    6. ???? (Proxy for AmetsuCAT)

Wait so if i have to do it for myself then have someone else do it again for myself then does catbountiehunter need to do it herself, do nothing, have me do it for her, or get someone else to do it for her, im just really confused atm and just wanna make sure i dont mess up somehow sorry
    Don't get too confused Flare, just relax, *breathe in*, *breathe out*, *repeat 20 times*. Focus, focus.

I've explained everything in detail in the Challenge Post. If still not clear ask me :).

adventure will be taking my place <3

THANKS A LOT RIKA U DA FAM <33
    i r fiter (will try this later)
    Alright so Rika is gonna proxy for Gunner. Rika, I hope Gunner explained the Challenge to u. Anything not clear, feel free to ask :).

And all the others come on, get working on the Challenge.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Sigh I only got 25 but man I do not want to do that again.

masterpost
    Spoiler:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I suck at this anyway so i shouldnt even be able to post my score so whatever

Spoiler:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

2. Aquacorde - 25 Points
    3. DyingWillFlareon - 9 Points

PROXY LIST

2. Zeffy (Proxy for Aquacorde)

Zeffy is doing my Lazybones challenge :D
    yes this is true. i'm ready to win!
    Alright so Zeffy is gonna proxy for Anna. I hope Anna explained the Challenge to u Zeffy. If anything's not clear, feel free to ask :).

Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Just to be clear, the only 6 Members u CANNOT ask to do ur Challenge are each other (& of course u yourself :P). Apart from that u can ask ANYBODY, INCLUDING Members who have been eliminated from the Event AND Current Members who have chosen Hyperactive ("if" they are willing to do so >:)).

The rest of u really need to start Posting now.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Spoiler: too tired to erase everything else said on mobile

2. Aquacorde - 25 Points
    3. DyingWillFlareon - 9 Points

PROXY LIST

2. Zeffy (Proxy for Aquacorde)

Alright so Zeffy is gonna proxy for Anna. I hope Anna explained the Challenge to u Zeffy. If anything's not clear, feel free to ask :).

Just to be clear, the only 6 Members u CANNOT ask to do ur Challenge are each other (& of course u yourself :P). Apart from that u can ask ANYBODY, INCLUDING Members who have been eliminated from the Event AND Current Members who have chosen Hyperactive ("if" they are willing to do so >:)).

The rest of u really need to start Posting now.

So can you do my challenge cause you post a lot if yeah then please and thank you?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    So can you do my challenge cause you post a lot if yeah then please and thank you?
    I was wondering why nobody thought about that :P.

Well I already did the Challenge & was waiting for everyone to finish, so I can put it up in the end, coz I'm also a Contestant eh ;). But okay I'll put it on ur behalf.

Alright then I, LegendChu, am doing the challenge for Flare (DyingWillFlareon).

Spoiler:

Not enough to get u into the lead, only 27 Posts there, coz I'm on a slow device, but I hope its good enough :).

For how long is this challenge open? o:
    Everyone else, I'll gonna give about 12 more hours for u guys to finish the Challenge, so come on, come on, get going {:3}.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was wondering why nobody thought about that :P.

Well I already did the Challenge & was waiting for everyone to finish, so I can put it up in the end, coz I'm also a Contestant eh ;). But okay I'll put it on ur behalf.

Alright then I, LegendChu, am doing the challenge for Flare (DyingWillFlareon).

Spoiler:

Not enough to get u into the lead, only 27 Posts there, coz I'm on a slow device, but I hope its good enough :).

Everyone else, I'll gonna give about 12 more hours for u guys to finish the Challenge, so come on, come on, get going {:3}.

Whoa really? This is why I don't join these events ._. I can't make it in 12 hours... I can try but.

Otherwise, I'm sorry, gunner.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Whoa really? This is why I don't join these events ._. I can't make it in 12 hours... I can try but.

Otherwise, I'm sorry, gunner.
    Ya what to do Rika, been about a day & a half since the Challenge has been up, have to move on. But no hard & fast rule, might extend it by a few hours, but ya try to be quick :).

Back