• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I've been following the Event regularly & I'd want to do the Challenge on someone's behalf! So if you haven't found someone to do the challenge for you, first come first serve!
    .......iiiiiiif I'm not too late to the party
    Sorry for the blatant copy paste, Chu! Heeheehee

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm going to do it for one of my former Pikachus. I'll pm them so they can 'announce' me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Also Chu can we maybe extend a day? The former Chu's won't be on in that time and people need to be 'announced' but I'm willing and ready to help now :( same for adventure? At least for the extension.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ya what to do Rika, been about a day & a half since the Challenge has been up, have to move on. But no hard & fast rule, might extend it by a few hours, but ya try to be quick :).

Pika Pika :chu:
    Sorry, but I have a job and need to sleep and go to social conventions d:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    CHALLENGE #13 Leaderboard

1. LadyLucina - 27 Points
    2. LegendChu (proxy for DyingWillFlareon) - 27 Points
    3. Aquacorde - 25 Points
    4. Snivy88 - 13 Points
    5. Zeffy (proxy for Aquacorde) - 13 Points
    6. DyingWillFlareon - 9 Points

TOTAL POINTS

2. Aquacorde - 19 Points
    [(25 + 13)/2]
    3. DyingWillFlareon - 18 Points
    [(9 + 27)/2]
    4. Snivy88 - 13 Points

PROXY LIST
    1. LegendChu (Proxy for DyingWillFlareon)
    2. Zeffy (Proxy for Aquacorde)
    3. adventure (Proxy for Salzorrah)

4. ???? (Proxy for Linyit)
    5. ???? (Proxy for Faerydae)
    6. ???? (Proxy for AmetsuCAT)

STILL TO DO THE CHALLENGE
    AmetsuCAT
    CatBountieHunter
    Faerydae
    Linyit
    NinjaQueen
    Salzorrah

Oof then it's a tie between me and Flareon. This just got really interesting.
    Wrong, u are still well & truly in the lead Lucy, coz Flare's score will be counted as the average of her & my score :).

I've been following the Event regularly & I'd want to do the Challenge on someone's behalf! So if you haven't found someone to do the challenge for you, first come first serve!
    .......iiiiiiif I'm not too late to the party
    Sorry for the blatant copy paste, Chu! Heeheehee
    Na, its okay Soapie & thnx a lot for showing interest & keeping track of the Event regularly. I told ya, u really should have joined, I'm sure u'd have done well {:3}. But anyways, I hope someone does ask u for help, on time :P.

Sorry, but I have a job and need to sleep and go to social conventions d:
    I can understand Rika & relate to that, I too have a job, I study, have a bunch of other responsibilities & there's a lot going on here, demonetization & all -_-. I'd suggest get something in, even a few Posts 5, 2 even 1 would do, at least the Challenge will count as "completed" :).

Also Chu can we maybe extend a day? The former Chu's won't be on in that time and people need to be 'announced' but I'm willing and ready to help now :( same for adventure? At least for the extension.
    I can extend it by a few hours, but Nica u have hosted Events, so I'm sure u can understand that some things can't be helped. Its been almost two days now & we have to move on :).

So u see guys I've even asked a few friends to help out with the Challenge for ur sake. Help is being offered to u, make use of it.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Zeffy said:
    adventure said:
    Soapie❤ said:
    Alright everyone, its been more than 2 days now, so I'll have to end the Challenge here.

CHALLENGE #13 FINAL STANDINGS

2. LegendChu (proxy for DyingWillFlareon) - 27 Points
    3. Aquacorde - 25 Points
    4. adventure (Proxy for Salzorrah) - 18 Points
    5. Snivy88 - 13 Points
    6. Zeffy (proxy for Aquacorde) - 13 Points
    7. DyingWillFlareon - 9 Points

TOTAL POINTS

2. Aquacorde - 19 Points
    [(25 + 13)/2]
    3. DyingWillFlareon - 18 Points [(9 + 27)/2]
    4. Salzorrah - 18 Points
    5. Snivy88 - 13 Points

PROXY LIST
    1. LegendChu (Proxy for DyingWillFlareon)
    2. Zeffy (Proxy for Aquacorde)
    3. adventure (Proxy for Salzorrah)

DID NOT DO THE CHALLENGE
    AmetsuCAT
    CatBountieHunter
    Faerydae
    Linyit
    NinjaQueen

So the Joint Winners of the Challenge are ME (LegendChu) & LadyLucina. But since I was doing it on behalf of Flare & I'm the Host :P, the Winner of the Challenge is LadyLucina. Congratulations Lucina, I'll announce ur reward once we are done with the Voting :).

Speaking of Voting, well why waste time, I'll make that announcement too.

DETENTION ROOM BOARD MEETING #13

Like last time, everyone who participated in the Challenge, i.e. LadyLucina, Aquacorde, Salzorrah, DyingWillFlareon & Snivy88, will be Safe from Elimination.

So the five Members who are in Danger of Elimination are - AmetsuCAT, CatBountieHunter, Faerydae, Linyit & NinjaQueen.

But Voting is gonna be different this time. Instead of Eliminating Members, u'll be saving them.

So everyone, plz listen carefully - U got to SAVE Two Members (out of the five who are in danger of Elimination). The Two Members who get the Highest Votes, will be Safe from Elimination. All the other Three Members will be Eliminated. Yep u heard that right, there will be Three Eliminations on this Leg of the Race.

Plz Vote this way:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    VOTING TO SAVE (TWO MEMBERS who u want to SAVE from Elimination):-

So everybody, discuss with ur allies & start Voting.

P.S. - U CAN save yourself as well, just to be clear.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):-
    VOTING TO SAVE (TWO MEMBERS who u want to SAVE from Elimination):- CatBountieHunter & NinjaQueen

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name): Salzorrah
    VOTING TO SAVE (TWO MEMBERS who u want to SAVE from Elimination): CatBountieHunter & NinjaQueen

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    BOARD MEETING #13 SAFETY VOTE COUNT

CatBountieHunter - 5 Votes (CatBountieHunter (Self-Vote), DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, LadyLucina, Salzorrah)
    NinjaQueen - 4 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, LadyLucina, Salzorrah)
    Faerydae - 1 Vote (CatBountieHunter)

STILL TO VOTE

AmetsuCAT
    Faerydae
    Linyit
    NinjaQueen
    Snivy88

NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Okay here's the big twist in the tale >:).

Members who won the Special Passes can use them now, if u have already Voted & if u haven't, u can use it along with ur Vote.

Member(s) who have the Express Pass, if they use it, they'll be safe from Elimination, whether they got any Votes in their favour or not.

Member(s) who have the Salvage Pass, it'll work a bit differently, coz we are Voting to save Members. U have to use it against a Member who has at least 1 Vote in their favour. All Votes of the Member u use it against, will be counted as Votes in ur favour.

And plz remember u CANNOT use the Passes for someone else, i.e. the Express Pass can only be used to save urself & if u use the Salvage Pass against someone, all the Votes in favour of that Member, will count as ur Votes NOT any other Member's Votes.

I'm sure the Members who have the Passes know how to use them. Here's a reminder just in case.

To use the Express Pass, u got to say:-

I want to use the Express Pass. (& also put the unique image that was sent to u or else it won't count).

To use the Salvage Pass, u got to say:-

I want to use the Salvage Pass against [User Name]. (& also put the unique image that was sent to u or else it won't count).

So those of u who haven't Voted, do so & all the Members who have the Passes, use them very wisely :).

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021

CatBountieHunter - 5 Votes (CatBountieHunter (Self-Vote), DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, LadyLucina, Salzorrah)
    NinjaQueen - 4 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, LadyLucina, Salzorrah)

STILL TO VOTE

AmetsuCAT
    Faerydae
    Linyit
    NinjaQueen
    Snivy88

Okay here's the big twist in the tale >:).

Members who won the Special Passes can use them now, if u have already Voted & if u haven't, u can use it along with ur Vote.

Member(s) who have the Express Pass, if they use it, they'll be safe from Elimination, whether they got any Votes in their favour or not.

Member(s) who have the Salvage Pass, it'll work a bit differently, coz we are Voting to save Members. U have to use it against a Member who has at least 1 Vote in their favour. All Votes of the Member u use it against, will be counted as Votes in ur favour.

And plz remember u CANNOT use the Passes for someone else, i.e. the Express Pass can only be used to save urself & if u use the Salvage Pass against someone, all the Votes in favour of that Member, will count as ur Votes NOT any other Member's Votes.

I'm sure the Members who have the Passes know how to use them. Here's a reminder just in case.

To use the Express Pass, u got to say:-

I want to use the Express Pass. (& also put the unique image that was sent to u or else it won't count).

To use the Salvage Pass, u got to say:-

I want to use the Salvage Pass against [User Name]. (& also put the unique image that was sent to u or else it won't count).

So those of u who haven't Voted, do so & all the Members who have the Passes, use them very wisely :).

NAME (Your User Name):- NinjaQueen
    VOTING TO SAVE (TWO MEMBERS who u want to SAVE from Elimination):- Linyit & myself (NinjaQueen)

sorry for not doing the challenge chu, i'll try my best to be on time for the next one and thanks all for voting for me :D

a question chu, if someone uses their salvage pass against me, my votes go to them and i am left with no votes and get eliminated?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    sorry for not doing the challenge chu, i'll try my best to be on time for the next one and thanks all for voting for me :D

a question chu, if someone uses their salvage pass against me, my votes go to them and i am left with no votes and get eliminated?
    Yep, that's right, if a Member uses their Salvage Pass against u or any other Member who has Votes in their favour, all those Votes will shift to that Member (the one who used the Salvage Pass) & the Vote Count of the Member it was used against, would be Zero.

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    NAME (Your User Name):-Snivy88
    VOTING TO SAVE (TWO MEMBERS who u want to SAVE from Elimination):- Linyit & NinjaQueen

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

NinjaQueen - 6 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, LadyLucina, Salzorrah, NinjaQueen (Self-Vote), Snivy88)
    CatBountieHunter - 5 Votes
    (CatBountieHunter (Self-Vote), DyingWillFlareon, Aquacorde, LadyLucina, Salzorrah)
    Linyit - 2 Votes (NinjaQueen, Snivy88)

STILL TO VOTE

AmetsuCAT
    Faerydae
    Linyit

NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Alright pplz, only a few more hours to Vote & also to play those Passes. U might want to play the Passes now, coz there "may not" be any Voting for the "Final Two" Challenges & they may go waste.

Yep, u heard that right, only two more Challenges left, before we crown the Winner ^^.

Back