• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Spoiler:

Vroom Vroom ...
    Here goes my toy Emolga .

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    I've gotta say, that game is all about luck (don't argue with me it so is). That is what's making it impossible for me...

Kinda wish it was more of a strategic game, rather then a luck.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Hows that?

Spoiler:

three perfect games and this is the best I could do...(what I mean by perfect is not dropping a single berry)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • The Super Mystery Contestant is none other than urs truly >:).

So let me first put in my score ^^.

Spoiler:

Its as much about strategy as its about luck guys. Its a bit tough to play on ur mobile/laptop, so play it on a speedy PC & use ur mouse to play, keep the Emolga right at the top of ur screen, chalk up BIG combos & don't let the berries hit the ground, at all.

Pika Pika :chu:

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • The Super Mystery Contestant is none other than urs truly >:).

Its as much about strategy as its about luck guys. Its a bit tough to play on ur mobile/laptop, so play it on a speedy PC & use ur mouse to play, keep the Emolga right at the top of ur screen, chalk up BIG combos & don't let the berries hit the ground, at all.

I thought I was a freak at this game, but man oh man, that's a good score.

Chu, have you ever heard of the four minute mile, which was achieved in 1954 by Roger Bannister? If you look at the story, and what happened after it, you'll start to understand what I am getting at.

Clearly, it is possible to break 150k, and even 175k. Well, I think, Chu, that I will beat 200k. Yes, I will surpass that score, because I must, and because I now know it is possible.

You, you are torturing me now Chu. I'm going to have to spend all day on creating the best method to beat that game. Thanks bud, thanks a lot.

Cheers, your rival, 0.

EDIT: And I think I'm going to have to pull out my good old desktop to surpass that score. But, refining the strategy comes first.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    The Super Mystery Contestant is none other than urs truly >:).

Spoiler:

what the heck *jaw drops* O-O. how many years have you been practicing chu, seriously?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Okay guys, its been more than 36 Hours now, so I'll have to end the Challenge here.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Toucannon said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    HyperMorian said:
    Chikorita (aka Emera)
    Waterproof said:
    Skitty (aka Meow)
    PercyX said:
    Riolu (aka Riot)
    I want to say one thing to everyone, AWESOME JOB GUYS.

Its not easy getting big scores, takes practice, but I think everybody did quite well there, of course I was wayyyyyy ahead of the others, but that's another story {XD}.

EMOLGA'S TREETOP ROUNDUP FINAL STANDINGS

01. LegendChu (Super Contestant) - 178480
    02. Linyit - 134380
    03. 0 - 130970
    04. Snivy88 - 115030
    05. DyingWillFlareon - 112480
    06. CatBountieHunter - 107880
    07. HyperMorian
    (Mystery Contestant #3) - 107800
    08. NinjaQueen - 103980
    . LadyLucina - 102810
    10. Faerydae - 98790
    11. Aquacorde - 94740
    12. AmetsuCAT - 92410
    13. CatBountieHunter - 90370
    14. PercyX
    (Mystery Contestant #2) - 86070
    15. Waterproof (
    Mystery Contestant #1) - 71660
    16. Salzorrah - 61380

DID NOT PLAY

1. MizEileen
    2. Risnionia
    3. Toucannon

I think it'll be a bit unfair if I let myself win this, although I did win by a BIGGGGG margin >:).

So the Winner of this Challenge & the Member who will be Safe from Elimination for Leg of the Race is - LINYIT. Congratulations Liny, well played {:3}.

Nonibros (0?) good job man, close but unfortunately, not close enough. Oh btw, the answer to ur query is still Broccoli, lol {XD}.

Also, the three Mystery Contestants - Waterproof, HyperMorian & PercyX, since neither of u managed to get the Highest Score, all three of u lose ur final opportunity to make it back into the game, but u'll still be Members of the Selection Committee :).

DETENTION ROOM BOARD MEETING #11

Alright guys, so let's come to eliminations now. There are going to be Two Eliminations for this Leg of the Race. Except Linyit, everyone else in in danger of being Eliminated.

P.S. - Plz note that although Waterproof, PercyX & HyperMorian did take part in the Challenge, neither of them are back in the Game, so obviously u cannot Vote against them, as they are now Selection Committee Members.

Again, plz Vote this way:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out):-
    Feedback Question (compulsory):- If u were given the opportunity to Vote out either an Inactive Member or a Strong Member, who would u Vote out - a Strong Member or an Inactive Member (name & reason not required).

So guys, no GCs now, talk to ur allies & start Voting.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    NAME:- CatBountieHunter
    VOTING AGAINST:- 0 and Toucannon
    Feedback Question:-
    it honestly depends on what the competition is, I do go for stronger players, because inactive player are not a threat; unless they are on your own team. Then I think you still want to vote out the stronger player....It all depends on the game....

Last edited:

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • NAME: Linyit
    VOTING AGAINST: 0, Toucannon
    Feedback Question: Are you asking for a person in particular or generally? I don't vote only based on that. (even though I voted for them right now, bc they are strong)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • NAME (Your User Name):- Aquacorde
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out):- MizEileen & Risnionia
    Feedback Question (compulsory):- If u were given the opportunity to Vote out either an Inactive Member or a Strong Member, who would u Vote out - a Strong Member or an Inactive Member (name & reason not required).

I will always vote out inactive members until there are none because I want the game to be fun. I also am of the opinion that the ones up for elimination should be those who came in last place or did not participate rather than opening voting to everyone. It's just not fun this way.

Reactions: 0

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • NAME (Your User Name):- 0
    VOTING AGAINST (TWO MEMBERS who u want to Vote out):- MizEileen & Risnionia
    I will always vote out inactive members until there are none because I want the game to be fun. I also am of the opinion that the ones up for elimination should be those who came in last place or did not participate rather than opening voting to everyone. It's just not fun this way.

I liked this answer so I stole it. While voting out strong members is a good strategy, eventually you're just left with people who didn't really care about winning, the game, or their team. They are people who should probably be voted out over the strong members as I now realize.

I personally have been extremely active in this game, even though I'm not well liked. I've come back into thing game through my own cunning, after trying to vote out an active member. I almost beat this challenge, and spent a lot of time on it, (linyit, where did u come from?!) but that's the game. So, I take Aquacordes bet to vote out the weak links in this game so that we can have a fun, but competitive challenge, full of people who actually care for it.

cheers

Back