• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • I'm posting a notice that I'm gonna be out for like 12 hours, so I might not be able to post during this time, and would be back after so. :x
    Okay no probs, I'll extend the time limit by a few more hours :).

Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    Toucannon said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    The others who haven't posted, plz get at least something in, coz like I said before, there "might" be direct Eliminations.

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Alright everyone, its been two days now, so I'll have to end the Challenge here. Unfortunately, no more changes can be made & no more entries can be accepted :(.

Spoiler:

CHALLENGE #13 PRE-EVOLUTION LIST

1. LegendChu - KYOOCHUPIE (pre evolution of Pichu)
    2. Linyit - ROCHU (pre evolution of Pichu)
    3. Aquacorde - MUDDUL (pre evolution of Mudkip)
    4. LadyLucina - TWIZARD (pre evolution of Treecko)
    5. CatBountieHunter - PERICULATOM (pre evolution of Plusle)
    6. DyingWillFlareon - SINDER (pre evolution of Fennekin)
    7. Snivy88 - MIPLUSN (pre evolution of Minun)
    8. NinjaQueen - SPARKID (pre evolution of Elekid)

DID NOT POST

1. AmetsuCAT
    2. Faerydae
    3. Risnionia
    4. Salzorrah
    5. Toucannon

Ur Pre-evos will be sent for evaluation. Best of luck everyone, may the best baby Pokemon win {<3}.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    *Sees previous post, realizes her submission was late*
    Oh phooey.
    *Edits out entry, hugging a piplup plushie*
    Oh welps. *shrug*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    :pink_eek:
    Meh, I prolly should have woken up a bit earlier. And remembered earlier. And like, eaten more chicken soup.

Unrelated: Also, while I was trying to make my pre-evo, I suddenly remembered that when I see something extremely cute, sometimes instead of "Aww~", I say "Ay, Chu~!". I wonder where that came from.
    Maybe when I was little I subconsciously wanted to be a Pikachu. Maybe not.

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • Meh, I prolly should have woken up a bit earlier. And remembered earlier. And like, eaten more chicken soup.

Unrelated: Also, while I was trying to make my pre-evo, I suddenly remembered that when I see something extremely cute, sometimes instead of "Aww~", I say "Ay, Chu~!". I wonder where that came from.

Chicken Soup? xD Oh, so you forgot.

I was already wondering why you did not post anything, It must be the chicken soup! And also Ametsucat :pink_confused:

Wait. Are you by any chance secretly a Pikachu? :pink_shifty:

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017

I was already wondering why you did not post anything, It must be the chicken soup! And also Ametsucat :pink_confused:

Wait. Are you by any chance secretly a Pikachu? :pink_shifty:

Bad time management.
    And no, but maybe my mom is, cuz she says it too.
    le gasp! maybe one of my ancestors came to this world from the world of an rp where an evil group whatever fused people with pokemon dna and they ecaped, and that is the pikachu dna resurfacing!
    Idk anymore

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • FINAL ENTRIES (No more changes)

1. LEGENDCHU - KYOOCHUPIE (Pre-Evolution of Pichu)

Spoiler:

2. LINYIT - ROCHU (Pre-Evolution of Pichu)

Spoiler:

3. AQUACORDE - MUDDUL (Pre-Evolution of Mudkip)

Spoiler:

4. LADYLUCINA - TWIZARD (Pre-Evolution of Treecko)

Spoiler:

5. CATBOUNTIEHUNTER - PERICULATOM (Pre-Evolution of Plusle)

Spoiler:

6. DYINGWILLFLAREON - SINDER (Pre-Evolution of Fennekin)

Spoiler:

7. SNIVY88 - MIPLUSN (Pre Evolution of Minun)

Spoiler:

8. NINJAQUEEN - SPARKID (Pre-Evolution of Elekid)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Meh, I prolly should have woken up a bit earlier. And remembered earlier. And like, eaten more chicken soup.

Wait. Are you by any chance secretly a Pikachu?
    THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?
    Bad time management.
    And no, but maybe my mom is, cuz she says it too.
    le gasp! maybe one of my ancestors came to this world from the world of an rp where an evil group whatever fused people with pokemon dna and they ecaped, and that is the pikachu dna resurfacing!
    Idk anymore
    Yeah sorry about that. I got everything prepared as well as even drawing only to realise I was too late :/
    Faerydae is typing sentences, instead of one or two words {D:}. Nah, not possible, too much chicken soup. Oh but wait a minute, I'm a vegetarian. Its true, its damn true o_O. J/k don't mind :P.

Btw Faerydae, u seem to have a gr8 sense of humour, Linyit does too & of course I'm a master in that field. We should form a team, a stand-up comic trio maybe. We can call ourselves 3Chu (coz we all have Pikachu as Partners :P) or maybe "The Three "Mouse"keteers - Athochu, Porthochu & Aramichu".

AY, CHU {XD}.

Hey but Ametsu, Faerydae, although ur Pre-Evos won't be evaluated, feel free to Post them here. I'd love to see ur creations ^^.

nervous about the results :/

when will they be up chu?
    Everyone who did Post, ur Pre-Evos are being evaluated, hopefully ur scores will come up soon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Heyyy.

I'm a judge!!

Here's what I got:

LEGENDCHU - 20
    LINYT - 22
    AQUACORDE - 23
    LADYLUCINA - 18
    CATBOUNTIEHUNTER - 23
    DYINGWILLFLAREON - 22
    SNIVY88 - 16
    NINJAQUREN - 20

Will go into details later when I'm home!! :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Alright guys, while the "Judges" (notice the "s" >:)) are still deliberating, I've some news, which is good for some of u & not so good for the rest.

First of all the good news. As an incentive, I've decided that every Member who Posted their Pre-Evos on time, Linyit, Aquacorde, LadyLucina, CatBountieHunter, DyingWillFlareon, Snivy88 & NinjaQueen, will be Safe from Elimination for this Leg of the Race ^^!

Those of u who did not, AmetsuCAT, Faerydae, Risnionia, Salzorrah & Toucannon, will unfortunately, be sent to the Detention Room & TWO of u will be eliminated. There will be one direct Elimination (which I will decide) & another one by Voting.

I'll announce the Voting soon, so DO NOT start Voting just yet.

In the meantime, there's another surprise >:). I'm gonna be sending all 12 of u a common PM, in just a while. I hope everyone takes the responsibility that will be given to u, very seriously & make sure each one of u replies back to me.

Years
  • ...aaaaand here comes the 's' in judges! My scores were a tad lower, but I also didn't want anyone to overlap, so some people were given a plus +1 from my original scores to break ties.

LEGENDCHU - 19
    LINYT - 18
    AQUACORDE - 21
    LADYLUCINA - 15
    CATBOUNTIEHUNTER - 20
    DYINGWILLFLAREON - 17
    SNIVY88 - 14
    NINJAQUREN - 16

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Heyyy.

I'm a judge!!

Here's what I got:

LEGENDCHU - 20
    LINYT - 22
    AQUACORDE - 23
    LADYLUCINA - 18
    CATBOUNTIEHUNTER - 23
    DYINGWILLFLAREON - 22
    SNIVY88 - 16
    NINJAQUREN - 20

Will go into details later when I'm home!! :)

...aaaaand here comes the 's' in judges! My scores were a tad lower, but I also didn't want anyone to overlap, so some people were given a plus +1 from my original scores to break ties.

LEGENDCHU - 19
    LINYT - 18
    AQUACORDE - 21
    LADYLUCINA - 15
    CATBOUNTIEHUNTER - 20
    DYINGWILLFLAREON - 17
    SNIVY88 - 14
    NINJAQUREN - 16
    Tell me one thing guys, how did both of u manage to make the exact same spelling errors :P? (talking about Linyit's & NinjaQueen's names).

But hey thnx a lot for helping with the judging {:3}.

Spoiler:
    So guys, its time to make the announcement for the first Elimination.

As u guys know that Risnionia has not participated in the past few Challenges & no one seems to have any contact to her. So unfortunately, I'll have to eliminate her. Its not an easy decision, but keeping in mind the Event, I have to do this.

Risnionia, I've talked to u a few times & u are a very nice, understanding girl, so if u read this I hope u can accept the decision :).

She will still be part of the Selection Committee though & I hope she can take part in the Voting for the Winner, when its time for that.

And the rest of u, plz send me ur evaluations soon, so I can announce the winners.

Back