• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Alright everybody, I think we've had enough time, so I'm gonna announce the results now.

Spoiler:

JUDGES CHOICE RESULTS

TOTAL SCORES

Muddul (Aquacorde) - 44
    Periculatom (CatBountieHunter) - 43
    Rochu (Linyit) - 40
    Kyoochupie (LegendChu) - 39
    Sinder (DyingWillFlareon) - 39
    Sparkid (NinjaQueen) - 36
    Twizard (LadyLucina) - 33
    Miplusn (Snivy88) - 30

So, the Winner by Judge's choice, by only One Point, is Anna banana, I mean Aquacorde :P. Congratulations Anna ^^.

And well done CatBountieHunter {:3}.

PEOPLE'S CHOICE RESULTS

WINNING PRE-EVO

Kyoochupie (LegendChu) - 4 Votes (Aquacorde, NinjaQueen, Linyit, Faerydae) = 40 Points
    Muddul (Aquacorde) - 4 Votes (Salzorrah, CatBountieHunter, DyingWillFlareon, Snivy88) = 40 Points
    Rochu (Linyit) - 1 Vote (LadyLucina) = 10 Points

RUNNER-UP PRE-EVO

Rochu (Linyit) - 3 Votes (Aquacorde, NinjaQueen, CatBountieHunter) = 15 Points
    Periculatom (CatBountieHunter) - 3 Votes (Linyit, LadyLucina) = 15 Points
    Sinder (DyingWillFlareon) - 1 Vote (Salzorrah) = 5 Points
    Miplusn (Snivy88) - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon) = 5 Points
    Muddul (Aquacorde) - 1 Vote (Faerydae) = 5 Points

TOTAL SCORES

Muddul (Aquacorde) = 45 Points
    Kyoochupie (LegendChu) = 40 Points
    Rochu (Linyit) = 25 Points
    Periculatom (CatBountieHunter) = 15 Points
    Sinder (DyingWillFlareon) = 5 Points
    Miplusn (Snivy88) = 5 Points

So the Winner by People's Choice, is Anna again. That's two in two, well done Aquacorde ^^.

And well done ME (LegendChu) as well :P, lost out by just 5 Points GRRRRRR >:(, *ahem* I mean :).

So Anna (Aquacorde), gr8 job winning by both Judge's Choice & People's Choice. That merits u Two Rewards.

Ur First Reward is Safety From Elimination for the next Leg of the Race, well done, u deserve that ^^.

The Second Reward, which I think CatBountieHunter should get as well, coz the winning margin was just one Point, is:-

Spoiler:

And I think I should also make the Voting announcement, so as not to waste time.

DETENTION ROOM BOARD MEETING #12

Okay, so these are the Four Members who are in danger of Elimination - Toucannon, Salzorrah, Faerydae & AmetsuCAT.

Only one of them will be eliminated.

Plz Vote this way:-

NAME (Your User Name):-
    VOTING AGAINST (ONE MEMBER who u want to Vote out):-
    Feedback Question (COMPULSORY) - FLORA or FAUNA, choose one.

Please make sure u answer the Feedback Question, or u may not be able to take part in one of the upcoming challenges.

Guys, u're all on ur own now, so think about who u wanna Vote out & start Voting.

Pika Pika :chu:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • aw yay! thanks everyone! also i'm glad CBH is getting a reward too bc omg the electron charge idea was really nifty yo

NAME (Your User Name):- Aquacorde
    VOTING AGAINST (ONE MEMBER who u want to Vote out):- Toucannon (has missed two challenges at this point- I'm still voting by that for now!)
    Feedback Question (COMPULSORY) - FLORA

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    NAME (Your User Name):- AmetsuCAT
    VOTING AGAINST (ONE MEMBER who u want to Vote out):- Toucannon
    Feedback Question (COMPULSORY) - Fauna

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Man! I am so disapointed, I worked so darn hard on that idea...drat. BUT I am glad Aquacorde won, it was a cute idea.

aw yay! thanks everyone! also i'm glad CBH is getting a reward too bc omg the electron charge idea was really nifty yo

Aw thanks, I am kinda a bio nerd.

NAME (Your User Name):- CatBountieHunter
    VOTING AGAINST:- Toucannon
    Feedback Question: - FAUNA

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
  • Good job Aquacorde! Now before I leave and have no wifi again *sigh* voting now.
    NAME (Your User Name):- Sap88
    VOTING AGAINST:- Toucannon
    Feedback Question: - Fauna

Linyit

yaaay :3
    Years
  • Yeah, good job to everyone on the pre evos! Also congrats for double winning this Aquacorde. Also I'm short on time so I'll do the voting quickly.

NAME: Linyit
    VOTING AGAINST: Toucannon
    Feedback Question: Fauna

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    NAME: Faerydae
    VOTING AGAINST: Toucannon
    Feedback Question: Fauna

By the way, this was what I had until I realized it was late:
    Spoiler:

Edit: Twice in a
    row, first post in the page, will
    it happen once more?​

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • OH THANK GOODNESS i was tired and sick yesterday and was scared rn that i missed an event or something and would be kicked off i made it yes QWQ

NAME (Your User Name):- DyingWillFlareon
    VOTING AGAINST (ONE MEMBER who u want to Vote out):- Toucannon
    Feedback Question (COMPULSORY) - ONE, bc you said choose "one"! FLORA

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • NAME (Your User Name): Salzorrah
    VOTING AGAINST (ONE MEMBER who u want to Vote out): Toucannon
    Feedback Question (COMPULSORY): FLORA~

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • #901 Chu The Teeny Mouse Pokemon
    Spoiler:
    Hey, is that ME?

Okay, I don't think Toucannon is gonna vote, so no point in stretching the Voting. I'm gonna end it now.

BOARD MEETING #12 FINAL VOTE COUNT

Toucannon - 10 Votes (Aquacorde, AmetsuCAT, LadyLucina, CatBountieHunter, Snivy88, Linyit, Faerydae, DyingWillFlareon, NinjaQueen, Salzorrah)

DID NOT VOTE

Toucannon

FLORA OR FAUNA

FLORA
    Aquacorde
    DyingWillFlareon
    Salzorrah

FAUNA
    AmetsuCAT
    LadyLucina
    CatBountieHunter
    Snivy88
    Linyit
    Faerydae
    NinjaQueen

So Toucannon gets eliminated by an overwhelming majority *face palm* (why girls, why -_-) & will become the latest Member of the Selection Committee.

The Next Challenge is gonna be a Detour Challenge, based on ur "Lazybones" & "Hyperactive" selections.

Those who selected Lazybones, u do not have to participate in the Challenge, but u WILL need to complete the Challenge.

Confused? Hehehe <evil rub of hands> >:).

I'll announce the Challenge in a while.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    All those Members (u know who), who won the "Special Rewards" (u know what), use them asap & I'll then put up ur next Challenge.

Being hyperactive ain't good, coz it increases the chances of making mistakes. But being lazy ain't easy either, coz u gotta do nothing & still hope the job gets done, by someone else >:).

Oops, did I drop any hints there ;).

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Who selected what? with the lazy bones and such, that does/will affect my decision with my reward and such.

OH, and what do you mean by
    Those who selected Lazybones, u do not have to participate in the Challenge, but u WILL need to complete the Challenge.
    that doesn't make sense to me. Like...its a contradiction to each other....

Like when you say, "you do not have to participate, but have to complete" that makes no sense, because 'not participating' and 'complete something' is the opposites....so what do you want them to do?

you see what I mean?

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    I want to U-Turn [User Name]:- AQUACORDE

yeah you read that right ;)
    Very clever Anna ;).

Who selected what? with the lazy bones and such, that does/will affect my decision with my reward and such.

OH, and what do you mean by that doesn't make sense to me. Like...its a contradiction to each other....

Like when you say, "you do not have to participate, but have to complete" that makes no sense, because 'not participating' and 'complete something' is the opposites....so what do you want them to do?

you see what I mean?
    Okay, first off, lets have a recall of ur Hyperactive & Lazybones choices.

HYPERACTIVE

LadyLucina
    CatBountieHunter
    Snivy88
    NinjaQueen
    DyingWillFlareon

LAZYBONES

Linyit
    AmetsuCAT
    Salzorrah
    Faerydae
    Aquacorde

The Next Challenge will be a normal Posting Challenge, where Members will have to make Posts around the Forum, in a fixed amount of time & will be given points accordingly. Will announce the Challenge later.

Members who selected Hyperactive, will have to do the Challenge on their own. Simple!

Members who selected Lazybones though, cannot do the Challenge on their own. U will have to convince somebody else to do the Challenge for u, on ur behalf. This can be ANYBODY, as in any registered Member on PC, not necessarily a current/former Contestant on the Amazing Race (except a Member who has selected the Lazybones option or has been U-Turned to do the Lazybones Challenge). Unless they do so, it will not be counted. And Contestants cannot select the same person to do the Challenge for u. Clear?

How U-Turn will work:-

Members who have been U-Turned, will have to both do the Challenge on ur own (the Hyperactive part) & have someone do it on their behalf (the Lazybones part).

For e.g., Anna (Aquacorde) U-Turned herself. So Anna will have to do the Challenge that will be put up & also convince another Member to do it for her. Same goes for the Members who will be U-Turned by CatBountieHunter & Linyit (the other two Members who have won those rewards). And u CAN use it on urself, although that won't exactly be wise is it :P.

In such a scenario, ur score will be counted as the average of both scores. But unless both parts (u doing the Challenge on ur own & ur selected Member doing it for u) of the Challenge are completed, it will not be counted.

So CatBountieHunter, Linyit, use ur U-Turns.

And Lazybones, stop being lazy & start looking for Members who will be willing to do the Challenge for u >_>.

Last edited:
    Back