• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Blitz~2005 said:
    oooohhhh, Sydney, I don't know if we should let her join

And she's a north sider as well

XD i'm just joking, If I was leader I would let you join, But I would say your in anyway XD

Any aussie is can join here XD

Welcome

Lol what makes you think I'm a girl :laugh: I'm a guy,

Anyway....... is anyone here a soccer fan? Anyone going to support the new A_League competition? I have an A-League fans forum so anyone here can feel free to join. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here though, so send me a private message if you want to know the forum URL, or tell me in this thread that I'm aloud to post a link in here.

Years
    Murpheos said:
    Well, regarding a topic we were talking about a couple of weeks ago. Fellow Aussies, it is my sad duty to inform you that Cheez TV, a strong part in my childhood, has been finally cancelled. After over 10 years of morning fun, the program has been taken off the air, and replaced with someone else. The new show is called , something to do with Toast, I don't really care. I have been wounded deep inside. CHEEZ FOREVER!!!

Yeah, I know.
    It's called Toasted TV. The hosts are just plain annoying and the cartoons are crappy. =(

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    Well, well. Ain't that a surprise? Thanks, LJ, I will be sure to lead us well.

Off the topic a little, who lives in Townsville?

I live in Townsville, in Mt. Louisa, why do you ask?

Geez, forget about Blinky Bill, what about Skippy?

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Me neither...

Let's see, what other shows were there?

um... what about..*mind is blank*.. darn XD

Anyways, I'm just wondering, don't you just LOVE how they show Australians in US tv shows? :D

I'll give an example...

The Australia Club!

Guess who's the Australian? XD

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Well, we did get a mention in SUperman 2, Gene Hackman's character Lex Luther wanted to have Australia when the evil aliens came to take over the world, I guess thats something

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Murpheos said:
    Well, regarding a topic we were talking about a couple of weeks ago. Fellow Aussies, it is my sad duty to inform you that Cheez TV, a strong part in my childhood, has been finally cancelled. After over 10 years of morning fun, the program has been taken off the air, and replaced with someone else. The new show is called , something to do with Toast, I don't really care. I have been wounded deep inside. CHEEZ FOREVER!!!
    Just dropping by to join in mourning the loss of Cheez TV. It was bad enough when they dropped Jade and Ryan from the show, but now they've taken away the anime as well! Where am I going to get my daily dose of Pokemon and Yugioh from? Well, I have a lot more free time now, I know that....

I remember Blinky Bill; can still remember the theme song - "I'm Blinky Bill, my whole life's a thrill, I do exactly what I want, I'm Blinky Bill!" And then there was some magpie teacher and Nutsy and the platypus. Don't think I watched much of Skippy though... There were other shows like Ocean Girl and Thunderstone, I vaguely remember... I'm sure I'll be able to recall some others after a while.

On a different topic, but does anyone go to the anime conventions in Australia? Next one is Manifest in Melbourne, coming up on the weekend after next, I think.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I could have gome to SuperNova in Brisbane, back in May while I was on holidays, but I was slack and didnt go. I was considering going back down to Brisbane for a Stargate convention, but that doesnt look like its going to happen either.

Years
    I wanna go to Manifest... I really hope I can go. ^^;

Um, well... my favourite character in Blinky Bill was Nutsy... she rocked.
    Also, yeah it was sad to lose Cheez TV. Toasted TV sucks. =(

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
    I would like to join your fantastically wonderful club.
    I did start another Aussie club without finding yours... sorry *looks sheepish*I didn't mean to... but I'm so in on this one!

Would there be the oh so slim chance that anyone here is from the Dandenongs? (wow that must sound weird to non-australians)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back