• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar:The Last Airbender Fan Club!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    ^ That was so gross. x__X

Anywho, I liked this episode; lots of stuff happening. It seemed just a little filler-ish, but a lot about Zuko, Azula, Mai, and Tai-lee's past, desu. I also liked that rather short fight with Aang-tachi and that half metal guy. ~ I just love love explosions. Hehe, desu. XD

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • Well, I have a question:Everybody who is NOT on the list post saying your order team, and rank.

Excuse me for the large inactiveness. x_x

I'm a Firebender, and I thought I was just 'normal'. xD

I haven't seen eppy 5 yet. o_o Is it good?
    I would love to know more about Azula's past, maybe just finding the source of all her evil =D

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Oh snap, I loved last nights episode! Hehe, Azula fails at humor. XD And Mai and Ty Lee's pasts! This episode made me love Ty Lee to bits.

I haven't seen eppy 5 yet. o_o Is it good?

Oh, uh, check TurboNick, if you live in the US. They have the Beach up. Yay for Turbonick! :D

And now, a conversation between me and my brother when explodey man fought the gAang;

Me: I told you exploding-head-bending was real!
    Brother: ...Huh?
    Me: He's using his HEAD to make things EXPLODE. See?
    Brother: Oh. I see.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am still waiting for the new eps. I can't watch them on youtube as I have no speakers.
    Any idea when the UK is getting them.

Years
  • I didn't like Friday's episode. >< The only thing I liked was the explosions.

I loved the Sokka's master eppy. =D

Also, a friend of mine said there's actually going to be 20 episodes of this last season,like usual, not 10. : /

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It also won't be the last season, XD.

The writers signed a contract last year. There will be 5 or 6 seasons. I forget which, but I know it is one or the other. :D

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Awsome eppy, the one on friday, Azula shows a large sign of humanity when we though she was evil, she wanted a date, got kissed, helped her gang realize why they are like that, and my two fave parts in the eppy:
    Azula:(Jumpy eyes)My own mother thought I was a monster, of course, it was truth, but it still hurt.

Azula:Bad news Chan, party's over.
    (The gang wreck the party)

When they were all confessing why they acted their own way, I almost cried.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • To me, it seemed that it was still a big part of Azula's plan. Remember when Zuko was ranting on, it showed Azula making a light smirk. It looks to me that Azula is slowly trying to make Zuko mad. I expected Zuko wanted to shout out that the Avatar was alive, and I expect Azula thought the same. This is why she smirked.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, XD. But I've been right before. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • It also won't be the last season, XD.

*jumps up for joy*

To me, it seemed that it was still a big part of Azula's plan. Remember when Zuko was ranting on, it showed Azula making a light smirk. It looks to me than Azula is slowly trying to make Zuko mad. I expected Zuko wanted to shout out that the Avatar was alive, and I expect Azula thought the same. This is why she smirked.

I was thinking something similar to that when I watched it. 0.0

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Oh snap! Avatar is awesome! I want to join!

I really loved Mako from Conan fame, doing the voice of Iroh, he shall be missed.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    What bender... hmm... Good question. I would have to go with Water though. Most range, Healing, structure via ice, sustenance via water.. Yes def Water bender. And marry Kitara! lol.... OO OOO, OR GRAN GRAN! LMAO

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Well, I'd like to be either Air or Water, since both of those are my attributes. Whichever one has the less of I'd like to be please. (out of Air or Water)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have final managed to see the first 4 episodes. About time the UK got them. I liked Sokka's master. I will start to talk about them more when I see a few more episodes.

ScizorRacer12

Elite Poke' Ranger
    Years
  • I'm back

I'm back ooh and RoseReaper if you would see that I should be a Earth Captian. Also I like the gangs new clothes except Sokka(the usuasl fighter clothes)well i can' wait what to see what happens next.Let the Eaarth kingdom rise!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have seen the first 8 episodes. I like the beach episode and the one were zuko is reading the scroll about his greatgrandfather.

The new clothes are a lot better than what they used to have. I prefer the colours and the designs.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I have seen the first 8 episodes. I like the beach episode and the one were zuko is reading the scroll about his greatgrandfather.

The new clothes are a lot better than what they used to have. I prefer the colours and the designs.
    You saw the grandfather one?
    SPOILERS:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • THAT EPISODE WAS AWESOME!!!

Finally, an episode that advances the story~~~
    ...Not that I hate filler episodes...They're good every now and thenn...0.0

Back