• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Milotic is my favorite Pokemon after all.

A moveset for Ludicolo could go like this. This is the stall/wall/annoyer set by the way.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
    Calm | Rain Dish

-Rain Dance/Ice Beam/Surf/Energy Ball/Grass Knot/Giga Drain
    -Leech Seed
    -Toxic
    -Substitute

The reason I chose Rain Dish over Swift Swim is because if it is to be an annoyer it doesnt need the speed. Rain Dance is something nice people overlook these days especially with all the Tyranitars running around with Sandstorms. A nice way to counter the effect and set up for Milotic.

Of course we can drop Rain Dance altogether for Ice Beam, Surf, Energy Ball, Giga Drain or Grass Knot.

Vainz

The Pokemon and Jedi Master
    Years
    I will replace choice band with Life orb. I dont like Leech Seed. Mabye a Toxic instead, but i really dont like Leech Seed. If he does use Toxic, then he needs to be more defensive.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Milotic is my favorite Pokemon after all.

A moveset for Ludicolo could go like this. This is the stall/wall/annoyer set by the way.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
    Calm | Rain Dish

-Rain Dance/Ice Beam/Surf/Energy Ball/Grass Knot/Giga Drain
    -Leech Seed
    -Toxic
    -Substitute

The reason I chose Rain Dish over Swift Swim is because if it is to be an annoyer it doesnt need the speed. Rain Dance is something nice people overlook these days especially with all the Tyranitars running around with Sandstorms. A nice way to counter the effect and set up for Milotic.

Of course we can drop Rain Dance altogether for Ice Beam, Surf, Energy Ball, Giga Drain or Grass Knot.

i think you've shed some light on Ludicolo for me but I'm still not sold. I think we could find better annoyer/staller.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Leech Seed is a good recovery move in itself. It can drain up to 1/8 of your opponents. Think about the amount it would take off a Blissey. Not to mention Toxic is at its disposal.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Whoops I guess I am taking this into a really situational scene. Well I'd do awesome damage against a Blissey if it was the last Pokemon. Hmm well there must be better annoyers out there.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Yeah Crobat would do. It is part flying and really speedy. Not to mention annoying. I noticed this team lacks a naturally speedy Pokemon. We may need one of those an Crobat fits the description.

Vainz

Years
    I will gladly agree to a Crobat. We do need a fast pokemon, and it is part flying. I also want more opinions on the Heracross idea. If you dont want Heracross, just post why. I know somone commented on it earlier. Here is the updated list:

Metagross@ Life Orb
    EV's: Attack-252, HP-252, Speed-6
    Nature: Adamant
    -Meteor Mash
    -Thunder Punch
    -Earthquake
    -Explosion

Porygon-Z@ Choice Specs
    EV's SpAttack-252, Speed-252, HP-6
    Nature:
    -Tri-Attack
    -Dark Pulse or Nasty Plot
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic

Dusknoir@ Leftovers
    EV's SpDef: 252, Def: 252, HP: 6
    Nature: Calm
    -Mean Look
    -
    -
    -

Milotic@ Leftovers
    EV's SpDef: 252, ???
    Nature: ???
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Recover
    -Hypnosis

Crobat@
    EV's Speed: 252, Attack: 252, HP: 6
    Nature:??
    -
    -
    -
    -

I dont know the usual moves for Crobat so you will have to fill me in.

Years
    How about:

Crobat
    Adamant Nature
    -Cross Poison
    -Brave Bird
    -X-Scissor
    -Steel Wing

Maybe? Or you could use Hypnosis and Roost

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Crobat-Adamant
    Posion Fang/Cross Poison
    Haze
    Confuse Ray/Mean Look
    Aerial Ace/Mean Look

This set is both annoying and effective, in my opinion. Poison Fang for STAB and Toxic chance. Haze is truly annoying, and most importantly, annoying. Confuse Ray for more annoyance, Aerial Ace for additional attacking move. Either could be exchanged with Mean Look, to further annoy & cripple

EDIT: Espeon Master just reminded me, Cross Poison could work instead of Poison Fang, but it loses the chance to Toxic.

Vainz

Years
    Ok updated moveset for Crobat. If you dont like it, just post the change and why. We still need a last pokemon. I like Heracross. I also think we could use a baton passer. Scizor?

Metagross@ Life Orb
    EV's: Attack-252, HP-252, Speed-6
    Nature: Adamant
    -Meteor Mash
    -Thunder Punch
    -Earthquake
    -Explosion

Porygon-Z@ Choice Specs
    EV's SpAttack-252, Speed-252, HP-6
    Nature:
    -Tri-Attack
    -Dark Pulse or Nasty Plot
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic

Dusknoir@ Leftovers
    EV's SpDef: 252, Def: 252, HP: 6
    Nature: Calm
    -Mean Look
    -
    -
    -

Milotic@ Leftovers
    EV's SpDef: 252, ???
    Nature: ???
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Recover
    -Hypnosis

Crobat-Adamant
    EV's Attack- 252, Speed-252, Hp-6
    -Posion Fang
    -Haze
    -Mean Look
    -Aerial Ace/Confuse Ray

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well then we can't have a Crobat. If we add Scizor as cool as he is then half the team would have a glaring weakness to Fire.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I'm saying if we plan to include two of these Pokemon: Metagross, Crobat, Scizor, one of them has to go. Half the time is weak to fire which can be exploited.

I'm not trying to suggest Scizor takes Crobats place. We all want to keep Metagross so it is either Scizor or Crobat that has to go. Personally I dont think we need Scizor. (as great as he is)

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Oh yes, yes yes. We have five, and need one more. My mistake. This is kinda fun, everyone coming up with a great team (which we probably won't use ourselves)

So, on Heracross,how bout this

Heracross-Guts
    Adamant
    Megahorn
    Close Combat/Brick Break
    Pursuit
    Stone Edge

With this, it could sweep through almost anything, but don't we have a sweeper?

Vainz

Years
    all right we have some decisions to make. We have several pokemon to chose from. As Punishment said, we can only have one of these pokemon, due to the weaknesses to fire. We will not have more than two pokemon with the same weakness. Here are the pokemon:

Scizor (Baton Pass)
    HP-70
    A-130
    D-100
    SA-55
    SD-80
    S-65

Crobat (Annoyer/Speed)
    HP-85
    A-90
    D-80
    SA-70
    SD-80
    S-130

Heracross (Attack Sweeper)
    HP-80
    A-125
    D-75
    SA-40
    SD-95
    S-85

Its funny how all of these pokemon are from the Johto Region. The reason i suggested Heracross was because i wanted to find a decent pokemon that could resist ground attacks. I have posted the Base Stats for each of these pokemon. i think that we should go with either Heracross or Scizor. Crobat is fast and annoying, but he is unable to compete with pokemon like Dragonite, Milotic, plus many people run steel types, and i hate how poison cant even effect them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back