• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • well theres a Trader Joe's in my county but its like on the other side and would take like a half hour to get to

Years
  • I'm guessing the US doesn't have Poundland. xD

wat is that
    I guess like our version of Dollar Tree & other dollar stores?

We have a few?? like 6???? Tim Horton's here in NYC and it always surprises me to pass by one on the way home lol. Went there once when we were in Montreal and it was pretty good. Maybe I just have low standards ha.

pkmin3033

I guess like our version of Dollar Tree & other dollar stores?
    I guess so? It sounds like more or less the same thing anyway. Do they do random DIY/DVDs/other crap nobody would want in those stores as well as generally crappy food too? xD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wish we had a store like HMV. I guess we have FYE, but...

Years
  • I guess so? It sounds like more or less the same thing anyway. Do they do random DIY/DVDs/other crap nobody would want in those stores as well as generally crappy food too? xD

lol yeah our local dollar store has a lot of junk. It even has a food isle in the back with some weird canned food and frozen things like ice cream. I'm like... dude, is it safe to buy that even?? ):

Years
  • Honestly though I don't think shirt sizes are accurate. Maybe they are at manufacturing, but definitely not after washing, because some materials shrink more than others.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i remember the first time i saw the video in the splash it haunted me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back