• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I can. I just didn't know that we always had to start at 10, no matter if you're voting up or down.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I've played Pokemon Online somewhere in the past, and I've used a Cloyster with Shell Smash. It can annihilate plenty of Pokemon, though it does have its counters.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

'Cause Muk likes to give hugs. c: I'd rather get a hug from Muk than a Cloyster tbh, though Cloyster is cool too.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

If you want to hug a Water type, then Lapras, Vaporeon, Quagsire, and the starters are better choices. I could name more, but I don't feel like it right now.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    She usually uses Cloyster both in anime and manga, it's also said Cloyster is also her main Pokemon. Except in games, I think. Her Lapras is the usually high-leveled one. But then again she also uses Dewgong... IDK. LOL.

TIME FOR GASTLY.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I love the Gastly line, specially because their final evolution is one of my all time favourite Pokemon.

Back