• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

I like Gastly. Especially the one from the first season of the anime, the one from Maiden's Peak. That whole episode was strange.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haunteeeerrrr I like Haunter. c: Forever wish it wasn't part poison though.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Haunteeeerrrr I like Haunter. c: Forever wish it wasn't part poison though.

Terribly confusing, many people believed ghosts were weak to psychic at the time as all ghosts were part poison. Gastly makes sense as poison type, the other two not so much.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Maybe they thought 'why not keep the secondary type?', perhaps there was a need for Poison type Pokemon? Or they just said, screw it we gonna put that theng.

or not. hehe.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I doubt it was the need for more poison type Pokémon. The first generation has 36 of them, which is a lot. Bulbasaur and family shouldn't have been poison either in my opinion.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It certainly made Sabrina a pain in the ass, I'm sure. I mean .... I can't really talk about personal experience because I never actually beat RBY, but I remember trying my best to train my Jolteon for her because it eventually learns Pin Missle and everything else that could have strengths against Sabrina were part-poison. :|b

And knowing the fact that I hate grinding I think I gave up and just tried my best against her lmfao. Because for such a eh move Jolteon learns it at quitea high level (for me anyways) @_@;

Back