• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Yeah, even Wigglytuff is a better Fairy IMO, especially considering that it was the Guildmaster in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    4. I really don't even understand why Snubbull is the fairy pokemon o:

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Their leaked final evolution, yes. But what if their real final evolution will be ugly as heck?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017

Rowlet is my favorite line so far and if the leaked evolutions are true than it's gonna stay that way.

tho i also like poppilo's leaked final evo too.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    We are on Snubbull rite?
    If so then I will vote up. Never really had issues with it I guess, and I used it's evo once and it wasn't bad. 5

As for my favourite gen7 starter so far I will go for Popplio. Water is my first choice for a starter so yeah. It's revealed evo isn't so bad either, I don't mind the feminine looks, since after all, it could be quite funny to see what will happen if it was male :D. The other 2 I also like eaqually.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    4. I do have problems with the Snubbull line. They're pitbulls, they have Intimidate, and they learn Roar at a pretty low level. Also, Granbull is ugly IMO.

Back