• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Golem. I think that a cooler Pokemon could've been created to be Geodude's final evolution.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

Really? I think Golem was quite good.
    The issue is that you can't get this dude straight away, except on somewhere in Pokémon Emerald, iirc. If not, you have to trade for it (which is no good for me back then)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I mean, Golem's all right and all, but it isn't really anything special. Its design is too spherical for me, and its head seems to be really low on its body..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha yeah, I think it would.

But. But guys. Remember the flaming Golem because of Charmander in the anime? :')

Years

1st Gen was weird. Never forget Pikachu turning the sprinklers on against Brock solely due to the fact he was struggling.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love how that is normally the first example people bring up. no i don't

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

This reminds me... iirc, Gym matches in Kanto region started to feel like one after Ash gained some of the badges. Not that it's not enjoyable to watch like the series that come after. I dunno if I enjoyed it more if Gym matches is filled with funny moments or serious moments.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back