• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.2

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
Years
  • Sorry, but it seems that there is some claim that you are using pokemon who exceed game-legality standards, so even assuming this is not true you will have to wait until it is resolved. Also, your signature is offensive, and it also implies that you have left PC (so this message might not be relevant).

OK on topic! People! We need to get out there and recruit some members! When you fight other people here on PC, if they seem good please refer them to The Clan front page and invite them to apply! We don't have many members and I would like to get enough to get some clan events going. I'd imagine that Richard Steel would get a lot of these, but he doesn't really frequent this thread it seems.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, as I said, you should post this thread at Nintendo-Net. It is run by Morkula (yes, the admin here) and Jake goes there (Hiroshi, the admin). It doesn't have many battlers yet but with thoes guys running it, I'm sure it will soon.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • I am actually free for a test battle right now. It'll be 6v6 OU tier singles, with Sleep, Evasion, Species, 1HKO Move, Uber, and Legendary clauses.

Also, please read the first post of this thread if you haven't already and familiarize yourself with the clan rules and the application.

Please post or PM to say if you are ready to be tested now following the above clauses or if you need some time.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Ok, what I saw was pretty good! Could you send me a list of you team's Pokemon, Poke-abilities, Moves, Held Item, Nature, and if you know it, EV spread? I will just have a short assignment for you to do where you analyze the battle we just had (don't worry, it will be short!) and then I will admit you to the clan.

Ooka

Years
  • I really wish I had the ability to accept members into the clan. Ah well, I guess I'm just a grunt O_o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • heh, that's not possible. I'm typing on my Wii right now, as my computer is being a pest. But I must go anyways, as I have a lab in the morning.

Ooka

Years
  • And just so you know okami, that account is what happened the last time something like the previous incident on IRC happened.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Not quite sure what you mean by that, but try to keep things more polite next time.

Congrats ~Kazaam~ on making Assistant position, and everyone please welcome Alakazam17 to the clan!

Main Page updated as such. Ignore the 'topic discussion' in the news, material to be posted soon pending moderator decisions.

Last edited:
    Back