• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Its very nice to see that everyone wants the Clan to stay together, so it shall be!

Hooray!!

Also, its not that I don't want some of you to be recruiters, and please don't take offense here, its just that I don't think some of you have quite the grasp on pokemon that you should have. Think of who our current recruiters are (were?), and think if you have a comparable level of skill to them. Even I think Ooka was above me in some ways (maybe a lot, we did not battle often) because I do not have as many battles as he does and thus not as much raw experience and personal testing. Some of you I have never battled, such as Ichaste. I have no idea how good you are, so I really can't say if you have what I think is level of experience I want in a recruiter.

...You know I was being sarcastic for the sake of satire, right? As far as I'm concerned, recruiters should at least be long-time members, which I am currently not.

Someone mentioned Lost_heart and Satoshi_Hiwatari needing to replace T_S and Ooka on the memberlist. As I understand it they were just pulling a stunt; they weren't actually rejoining under different names while not telling anyone, right? Ooka is still leaving, and so is T_S. I would be happy to be told wrong.

I thought that at least L_H/T_S was a real thing. As for S_H/Ooka, he said he was actually leaving (though we will see how long that lasts...).

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Yeah but...personally I think I do have the skill required to be a recruiter. You've battled me, I've battled Ooka, I've battled T_S and everyone on the recruiters list and I can compare myself to there level of play. At least thats what I think.

I apologize, I wasn't trying to say that there isn't anyone who is good enough, just giving the problem with some people who want to be recruiters. I was trying to be sensitive, but I will just say it. Umanouski and Xairmo, I don't think you quite yet have the skill to be a recruiter. Xairmo is perhaps closer than Umanouski but I have had a few battles against Xairmo since joining. It is unfair I know, I am not on nearly enough nor do I battle nearly enough.

Ichaste Pekoni said:
    ...You know I was being sarcastic for the sake of satire, right? As far as I'm concerned, recruiters should at least be long-time members, which I am currently not.

Ichaste Pekoni said:
    I thought that at least L_H/T_S was a real thing. As for S_H/Ooka, he said he was actuallly leaving (though we will see how long that lasts...).

Ah, sorry. Its hard to catch sarcasm and intent in online forum As for T_S and Ooka, its true that Ooka's new account has a comment explicitly in its signature and that T_S's doesn't. I guess we will have to just wait for T_S to post and see.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I apologize, I wasn't trying to say that there isn't anyone who is good enough, just giving the problem with some people who want to be recruiters. I was trying to be sensitive, but I will just say it. Umanouski and Xairmo, I don't think you quite yet have the skill to be a recruiter. Xairmo is perhaps closer than Umanouski but I have had a few battles against Xairmo since joining. It is unfair I know, I am not on nearly enough nor do I battle nearly enough.

I see, it makes sense. I really dont have experience, I make so many idiotic mistakes >.<

EDIT: btw does anyone have a PP Max?

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I see, it makes sense. I really dont have experience, I make so many idiotic mistakes >.<

EDIT: btw does anyone have a PP Max?

you're actually really good, just way too predictable. I mean, overall in that last match we had you probably could have won if you didn't make so many small mistakes ._.

Haha..i remember a while back when I wanted to be a recruiter..I asked like, 4 times, and no one once responded to me...Then I left XD

Now that I think back, I'm kinda happy I never actually got it and left; dude, it's too much of my own personal time to sacrifice for pokemon. I mean, yeah it's still fun to sign on every so often to play a quick match, but it would absolutely suck if I had to look at it as a responsibility to a clan with like, 20 active members in it ._.

So um..is the clan war just like..a dead idea now? o_O

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Sorry for the bare-bones post.

Loto is going to be made a temporary recruiter, and if he performs well he will get to keep the position. Thank you for the suggestions I got through PM, Pkmn Breeder Jack.

I will update the front page shortly.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • Either way mence was going to die by HP 70 Ice. Don't blame that on your loss.

I'm sorry but you are not accepted by the way you played desolation. Sending in mence right after Dragonite died to HP Ice was not a good move at all. And you had a bliss this whole time but never used it? Sending it in on moltress would of been a much better choice. Exploding first turn with steelix in that situation didn't make much sense to me either. Also DDing while my forry's out and then switching next turn didn't make too much sense to me either.

All in all you had many chances to make better choices then you did with the pokemon you had and what you were facing. I really still don't understand why you saved bliss for last when it could wall a lot of my pokemon and running Psychic on Bliss is also a nono unless your a CM Bliss, which your not.

Years
  • You're welcome, Loto. :D

Hopefully we can get the Clan back on track and up to normal speed again. Anyone have an idea of a new event of some sort for us to hold in the future? I don't know, but how many other good organizations are out there for us to challenge?

Desolation101

Trainer from beyond the stars!
    Years
  • my first turn explosion was to actually get rid of moltres thought you would keep it in once I got rid of moltres I thought I could take care of the situation better I need to balance something out thanks for the game

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • Alright World King....

I have some mixed results with our battle.

I don't understand a lot of things that you did. Your zangoose start off is fine you just happened to face a Scarf user which is why it failed. After receiving salac boost with Charizard why did you use Fire blast? I know it almost killed me but I'm sure you had better choices.

Why would you send out infernape after though knowing that I've been using Air Slash? I thought it was fine once I saw you were scarfed but why did you use SD? Going for the kill was much more logical.

Bringing in weavile was a fine choice afterwards because you were limited in what you could do and you had a great ending with your Alakazam KOing two of my pokemon.

I want to ask you what would you do if you faced a Sandstorm/Hail team? With how much you run Endure and Sash on your team it would cause a lot of trouble for you.

Answer that question and then I will decide.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
  • Oh so it didn't have a salac to begin with. I thought it did but didn't pay attention enough.

I still want to know what you would do if you faced a Sandstorm/Hail team though....I mean it would REALLY destroy your team. You shouldn't run to many pokemon that rely on having 1 HP with Sashes and Endure because of weather teams and because of spikers.

Back