• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The coolest lokking shiny?

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    OMG, Burmy, I dint even know i had a shiny one, i thought my game had a gltch because it sparkeled but hardly looks different than normal, I also had a shiny Garchomp and didnt kow. Why dont they look very different. Also, shiny roselia is soooooo sexy looking as well as rosersde, its kinda emoish

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    stunky and skorupi cus they are red XD gold deoxys and groundon and black raquaza and charizard theres just so many XDDDDD cant make my mind up

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah, my fave color is red so I also have a shiny glalie, my favorite Ice type pokemon

KodiakBlackout

Espionage Expert
    Years
    i love umbreon and dusknoir's shiny forms, theyre blue and awesome and yeh xD
    and lunatone's blue eyes
    giratina looks awesome aswell, its like almost a negative of the normal one
    some are kinda ugly tho :/
    and some, likie garchomp and burmy look exactly the same, whats the point?? xD

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Mantine :D a nice blue, and really looks good...

Then my next would be....Sharpedo, purple shark carnage! xD oh and don't fergit the pirate shark shiny garchomp

Years
    Mantine :D a nice blue, and really looks good...

Then my next would be....Sharpedo, purple shark carnage! xD oh and don't fergit the pirate shark shiny garchomp

Thats what i mean by some are the same colours. Ok, the shiny yes, does look better than the original, as the blue is deeper, and the body is b etter suited to blue than the bluey-brownish colour, but why make it a similar colour? I mean, in real life, there are red and dark brown stingrays, which Mantine is based on (i think) so why not make the Shiny version Red or something very distinguishable?

Andrea

Konoha Ninja ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    My favourite shiny is Metagross, hes colours change so much and looks much better =]

Meezu

Stealing your food since 1994
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2013
    Let's see...
    Shiny Weavile = OMG. I seriously had a heart attack when I saw this. Pink and Yellow lulz... xD
    Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash = I really love the blue fire idea, and it looks great.
    Shiny Chikorita = Gorgeous autumn theme
    Shiny Jolteon = I have no idea why I like it. I just do.
    Shiny Linoone = The eyes stand out and the fur colour is nice and bright.

My least favorite is Espeon. Ugh.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Ponyta, Charizard, Butterfree and Pachirisu are among my favorites.

Uruss

Bill The Butcher
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    I think the shiny Mismagius looks really cool

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The shiny Latias looks awesome, shiny Mew looks kinda like Blue cotton candy. XD
    And shiny Mesprit looks cool too.

Back