• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    242 481

Those non-Pokemon heart eyes and laughter emojis on the like button are making me wanna try and make Pokemon versions of them when I have the time... :fufu:
    I mean I could always just add them to one of my art threads and then link them when I wanna use them :fufu:
    I have already two emotes done :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    242 483

that could be interesting!
    Those non-Pokemon heart eyes and laughter emojis on the like button are making me wanna try and make Pokemon versions of them when I have the time... :fufu:
    I mean I could always just add them to one of my art threads and then link them when I wanna use them :fufu:
    I wanna do that too! edit: here they are! The Count To Infinity - v12The Count To Infinity - v12

Last edited:
    Back