• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
242 984
The count is doing all sorts of funky things since I last posted in this lmao
2's getting dropped in the thousands... digits getting swapped around in the hundreds and tens... xD

Whether or not I 100% a game depends on whether or not I like the game primarily, but if a certain thing required to 100% it is too much of a pain in the neck I can also refuse to do it.
Like Balan Bouts in Balan Wonderworld. They take quite a while to do, and if you miss the best possible timing rating on even a single QTE press you already can't get the reward for it. To make matters worse you need to go refight the boss of the level just to be able to do a single more attempt at it. I just said 'oh heck nah' to that bull and did everything but those =P

I used to play GTA a lot growing up, but after my previous laptop struggling with GTA V I just never really went back to it.

Days
242 989

I had heard of GTA from my friends during the school days, but never wanted to play it, as it's gangster game, and I don't enjoy the games where we need to fight up and are armed with guns and snipers to kill. I wonder why people enjoy FPS games so much, they too much aggressive and have useless collaboration. When I was out of the city for National Level Science exhibition to represent our school, my other team member where playing a similar game all the way along, whereas I was just seeing them, or talking with our teacher.

Rather I would either go for Asphalt series. But here as well, only Airborne was the one which gave me most fun, and the Asphalt 9 doesn't seems that good to me.

Days
242 994

I also don't know why people like it, although I don't mind someone else playing it. I never like games like that as they feel too much heinous to me ! As much as I had heard from my classmates during school days, it seems that people need to do some missions as well in those GTA games, but that's not my thing to do, just running around here and there to collect stashes and do the chores.

Rather I enjoy the games which are relaxing and comfortable, and require certain level of skills. I believe that games are meant for fun and relaxation to our mind, rather than intense devotion and grinding for progress.

Years
242 999

The best part about GTA has always been the exploration IMO.

Last post in the 242,000s! Fun fact, the post for 242,000 was made on September 1st, 2023. Meaning the section has had an average of 4.97 posts per day for the previous 999 posts. Continuing on this trajectory; we'll hit 244,000 on roughly October 6th, 2024. Coincidentally exactly 30 days before the 2024 US Presidential elections.

Last edited:
Back