• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 384
    These are moves, not Held Items!

~Rules Checking Gardevoir~
    Have you ever seen Wood hammer in action? That very much is a hammer! You don't need the concept of held items to see weapons in battles. Just ask Farfetch'd or Timburr. Or I guess if you really can't let go of held items hen ask sword dog and shield dog. Weapons are very much allowed. Fact-Check that why don't you! :P

Years
    240 385

Can't help but think of Ace Attorney when it comes to the two posts above =p

Spoiler:

Years
    240 386

OBJECTION!
    Spoiler:

The official descriptions of these moves state that their users either use their rugged body, their arms or their pincers, to strike! I have gathered here a Trevenant, a Slaking and a Kingler to fact-check it as evidence! Please, proceed! *THUMP* Ow! *BAM* Guh! *TUNK* Ungh...

Yooou see... no hammeeer... only staaars... and Pidgeeey... flying arooound...

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 387

Why is everyone discussing hammers?
    I would like to remind you that Megan is still dangerous even without a hammer, the hammer is not the danger here!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 388

It is a good distraction for the real danger that lurks in the dark. :3

Years
    240 393

240 388

It is a good distraction for the real danger that lurks in the dark. :3

Oh noes! has the eeveelutionati's secret plan been discovered?

240 387

Why is everyone discussing hammers?
    I would like to remind you that Megan is still dangerous even without a hammer, the hammer is not the danger here!

Because it's Hammer Time! :coolcat:

240 389

I barely know anyone here and yet I am already terrified of what the real hammer Megan has could be.

welcome to FG!
    Trust those instincts =p

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 394
    I barely know anyone here and yet I am already terrified of what the real hammer Megan has could be.
    Welcome to FG! And don't worry. You just need to avoid doing a couple things. I'll send you a documents soon that lists all those things. Especially the things I list on pages 150, 734 and 11310 are particularly important. :3
    Oh noes! has the eeveelutionati's secret plan been discovered?
    You mean like that huge space station that your Eevee army is using?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 396

I hope they sterilised the station, we don't want any Deoxys in the station! D:

Years
    240 397

Vaporeon regularly cleans with it's Bubblebeam, so the station is spotless! on the inside anyway...
    and Espeon uses it's Future Sight in combination with Psychic to avoid any meteors that may be harboring a stowaway.

Years
    • Seen today
    240 398

I learned today that Deoxys Speed is finally no longer the fastest Pokemon.

Regieleki has it beat by 20 points.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 399

Seems like power creep will catch up with everything eventually.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 400

Not human life, I heard the power creep applies only until 25-30 and then we slowly become a corpse and nobody cares T_T

Back