• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 322

The heat would probably go out before it even noticed. And it would probably not even be harmed, either. xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 329

Will she take the S.S. Anne to move to another continent?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 330

I finished the S.S. Anne segment in the games many years ago. But it still hasn't returned despite saying it'll do so in a year or so. :(

Years

It would be so cool to be recognized as the champ in games, I really really love that. Part of why winning the Alola E4 was so exciting, we were their first champion. :D

Years

Aren't there some NPC's in Sword/Shield that comment on you being the champion?
    Been a while since I last played it so not entirely sure anymore lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I never played the SwSh postgame. Postgame hasn't really been a thing for me ever since gen 7. I personally like the "lots of optional stuff opens up right before the final boss" approach a lot more.

Years

A few NPCs might mention it in some older games too, but only when doing things you can only do after you become champion I think.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 337

Depth is basically what Pokémon misses I fear :(

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 338

Pokemon lacks depth in a lot of things. Not just story/plot but also ingame exploration. But at the same time they try too hard to make the battles unnecessarily complicated and then spend like 3 generations just to make it more accessible. <_<

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    240 340

As said the famous French mathematician, physicist, inventor, philosopher, writer, and Catholic theologian Blaise Pascal:

Game Freak has its reasons which reason knows not.

Blaise Pascal.

Back