• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

August is going to be such a wonderful month this year~

Or well.. August 8th is simply going to be such a wonderful day, and possibly the rest of that week too, since it takes a few days for someone to upload more than the first ten minutes of an episode. As far as I know though, through the sketches, is that I'll be seeing a Mithos within those first ten minutes, so eeeeeee. <3333

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been waiting for Mithos to be animated since the third episode. From August, it'll be about a whole year since I started waiting. xD Which would mean if I keep up this ToS fangirlism, other than the time I was more obsessed with Shaman King, I would be obsessed with ToS for a whole year. Daaaamn, it's never lasted that long in one year I don't think. xD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

School's nice, depending on how you see it. xDD;;
    For me, we study freaking anime and Japan in multimedia. So yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. xDD;;
    Anyway, my break starts in April as well... but only lasts for two weeks. Which is really not enough. :<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Why are you complaining that your Spring Break is two weeks long? Here we only get one week off for Spring Break.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, but I would assume that you won't have something like Thanksgivng's Break, and random days off like things for 'President's Day'. XD

Also assuming that you have 180 days of school in a year.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For some reason ours is earlier this year, and because our county's Spring Break is earlier than other parts of Florida, my old High School can't host the event they hosted every Spring Break.

I never did like hosting that, but now that I think about it, now my brother can't get some money from it, to pay off some band debts. Poor guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back