• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    183311 189311. Dying your hair is the proof that your hair has gone gray. I mean, hello. Why would old people (meaning YOU, Aizu-kun) want to dye their hair red?

And I'm off, I might get caught. D:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    189318. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and revenge is a double edges sword, Aizu-kun.

It's really hard to reply in my mobile. I'm gonna try to suggest for a mobile site of PC.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So I have about an hour to fix up my paper and add a paragraph to it. /knew she should have stayed up to do it, but wasn't in the mood augh.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    189321. No don, unfortunately my phone is not iPhone. Because, if it was, I wouldn't be in this predicament and the only problem I would have is the problem of zooming. My phone is.. I don't know what model but it's samsung. It's like the blackberry but not as cool and doesn't have cool features.

Years
    No don, unfortunately my phone is not iPhone. Because, if it was, I wouldn't be in this predicament and the only problem I would have is the problem of zooming. My phone is.. I don't know what model but it's samsung. It's like the blackberry but not as cool and doesn't have cool features.

If you can navigate to an area to change your theme, try the iPhone one anyways. It's much less throughput-intensive (actual term - bandwidth is not actually what "bandwidth" is called) than every other theme.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have my laptop with me during my breaks between classes. I think I would die of boredom if I didn't because I have such a long break between two classes on Tuesdays.

Years

I'd probably bring my laptop as well if I weren't always so fearful that it may get stolen. XD; I'm extremely paranoid over it and I'd rather play it safe than sorry. Besides, my mobile can fulfil my internet needs when I'm out and about...for the most part.

Also, Gavin's blog entry made me smile. ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back