• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Umm, I can't fix it. No. Not a chance.

And those beautiful girls don't stand a chance against Siggeh, Maly or Nica. :D

Years
    That's true. Not real women are better because they don't follow the ways of the world. Plus they're cuter.

But real women have a pro: THEY'RE REAL.

But anyways, I wish B/W was harder. I overleveled waaaay too easily. Plus I got a Lucky Egg from Aragi!

Years
    Umm, I can't fix it. No. Not a chance.

And those beautiful girls don't stand a chance against Siggeh, Maly or Nica. :D

Then you ought to keep trying! There are other places you can get the fonts. XD

Remember, I don't want to see anymore from you unless you use that font!

On an unrelated note, I am off to college. Ta ta for now~!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Arial is just a bad imitation of Helvetica made by Microsoft so they wouldn't have to pay to install it on Windows.

Original > copy

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Records... records...

49 days to go!

...if I can count correctly!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    189305. Usually a prefix for a guy, but it's usually a prefix for a male older person to use on a younger one... which doesn't apply to you, so yes, RYOUKI is just plain weird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back