• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Spoiler:

Juuuust dropping this here. 8D

Years
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Damn, I thought I had more than just one. o_0

Ah well. XD;

Well, it's kinda hard to get motivated to take good pics of a snowstorm, especially when you're not used to being in one - which is where the best shots can come from... or if you just see them too often in the winter. XD;

Boo you people. D; Rain is good! And to get a lot of it is great and so calming, I love rain.

Minnesota's usually got rainy springs and stormy summers. Neither is usually enough to kill the seasonal summer drought... but July and August tend to have a storm pass over us every couple days. Those storms aren't always calming... but they put on fantastic light shows sometimes with their lightning. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back