• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well, it's kinda hard to get motivated to take good pics of a snowstorm, especially when you're not used to being in one - which is where the best shots can come from... or if you just see them too often in the winter. XD;

Minnesota's usually got rainy springs and stormy summers. Neither is usually enough to kill the seasonal summer drought... but July and August tend to have a storm pass over us every couple days. Those storms aren't always calming... but they put on fantastic light shows sometimes with their lightning. XD

That's true, but at the same time I really, really enjoy snowstorms so much. I always get an urge to go out there and feel the snow rain on me, but the last time I did that...I stupidly went out there with thin clothes on and got a lovely fever to boot. I was like a little child who saw snow for the first time... XD;

Ooh I would love storms more if not for the fact that I get easily frightened during really bad ones, I often have to cuddle something when there's a really loud crash of thunder or lightning...otherwise I do enjoy how calm and peaceful the atmosphere gets when there's a storm out. We barely get any droughts here in England because it's usually so cloudy and murky, but even a few days of heat in this country leads to a storm straight after.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    HOLY...

Currently Active Users: 2179 (515 members and 1664 guests)

Most users ever online was 2,179, Today at 03:39 PM.

Damn that's a lot of people/ bots .____________. This is like PC history right now.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Damn B/W. I think I joined when the numbers were barely hovering around the 1,000 area. :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You gotta love how the population just explodes after a short while.

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

To exacerbate on PC's probably completely stressed servers...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    3238 (748 members and 2490 guests)
    Oh my, I wonder what's happening here.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

It's not because of B/W either, I actually checked a few pages and the threads the guests were seeing were actually very spread out, from RMT threads to the beautiful anime girls club.

Years
    Interesting happenings happened while I was gone, I see.

That's true, but at the same time I really, really enjoy snowstorms so much. I always get an urge to go out there and feel the snow rain on me, but the last time I did that...I stupidly went out there with thin clothes on and got a lovely fever to boot. I was like a little child who saw snow for the first time... XD;

Ooh I would love storms more if not for the fact that I get easily frightened during really bad ones, I often have to cuddle something when there's a really loud crash of thunder or lightning...otherwise I do enjoy how calm and peaceful the atmosphere gets when there's a storm out. We barely get any droughts here in England because it's usually so cloudy and murky, but even a few days of heat in this country leads to a storm straight after.

XD Keep that in mind for the next time you see the stuff.

Storms are very interesting... but ours are usually severe and bring high-winds, along with hail sometimes, and some days they'll spawn tons of tornadoes because the conditions are just right that day. And we haven't had a summer yet this millennium where the state wasn't technically in a drought. D;

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

This will be a legendary day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back