• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    194044. Just posting before my access is done with for the night. *thwacks idjit brother with a computer chassis*

*goes back to sorting a colossal stack of Pokemon cards* I think my collection stacks out to be just over half my height. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I should really stick to working on text on PS some more. 'Course now one of my text tests is my blog header, but that's besides the point.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    194048 He's so good at martial-arts cinematography ;_;

I just watched Little Big Soldier ._. It's all in Chinese but probably one of the best movies I've see with him. Usually he plays an "instructor" role or a funny role ._. But in this one he played a really deep protagonist. .__.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

He does seem pretty cool. 'Course, this coming from someone who watched his animated series a long time ago... ^^; /and if Nintendo names a Pokemon after him, you know he's something

I've never watched a Chinese flick before. I don't mind reading subtitles since I do it all the time, but it'd be weird hearing an Eastern language that isn't Japanese (though Japanese did stem from Chinese, but depending on the type of Chinese spoken, certain words that are romanized the same as they are in Japan might mean different things or w/e).

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

He does seem pretty cool. 'Course, this coming from someone who watched his animated series a long time ago... ^^; /and if Nintendo names a Pokemon after him, you know he's something

I've never watched a Chinese flick before. I don't mind reading subtitles since I do it all the time, but it'd be weird hearing an Eastern language that isn't Japanese (though Japanese did stem from Chinese, but depending on the type of Chinese spoken, certain words that are romanized the same as they are in Japan might mean different things or w/e).

Oh man.. I remember that cartoon. I remember it being pretty damn funny!

@_@ Weird hearing an Eastern language that isn't Japanese? Maybe you're watching way too many Jap-animes and should try giving some other shows and movies a shot! :C There's probably some GREAT stuff out there that you're missing out on! ;_; Are you telling me you've never watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.. or Il Postino? Or The Bicycle Thieves? ;_; Ah!

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

It's quite a good film .. :3 I recommend it. Especially for the unexpected ending.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I do watch too much anime, don't I.

I'll give some of his flicks a try, though if I recall my mom isn't too keen on them. Then again, I doubt my dad would mind since he watched the animated series with me. Sometimes it's beneficial having two homes~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I do watch too much anime, don't I.

I'll give some of his flicks a try, though if I recall my mom isn't too keen on them. Then again, I doubt my dad would mind since he watched the animated series with me. Sometimes it's beneficial having two homes~

Have you ever tried watching Korean Dramas or Japanese Dramas either? If I have to recommend one that I've watched out of all of them it's got to be one called "Densha Otoko" (aka Train Man) :X There's been a movie out recently.. but I don't know if it's any good. The series is great, though! (The older one.. cause I think they're also making a newer version)

;_; It was so good almost every episode had me crying because it was just so.. relatable..

Call me a sap but I think the most beautiful stories are the ones full of heart :3

Years
    Have you ever tried watching Korean Dramas or Japanese Dramas either? If I have to recommend one that I've watched out of all of them it's got to be one called "Densha Otoko" (aka Train Man) :X There's been a movie out recently.. but I don't know if it's any good. The series is great, though! (The older one.. cause I think they're also making a newer version)

;_; It was so good almost every episode had me crying because it was just so.. relatable..

Call me a sap but I think the most beautiful stories are the ones full of heart :3

DENSHA OTOKO! I was watching that with Jorge earlier on in the year and that series really did touch my heart. I know I just couldn't help but cry especially during the first episode when he had the...worst birthday in the world. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back